Author Topic: Buffalo mass shooting, 10 killed  (Read 3025 times)

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
Re: Buffalo mass shooting, 10 killed
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2022, 01:30:05 PM »
why not? it’s important to keep a compendium of people the FBI made contact with who went on to shoot up a place of worship or business

because it gives them national fame when their name and face is plastered all over news outlets and propagates copycat crimes.

*not that I think SLAP of all internet forums is at risk, but like I said, it’s not good practice.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 01:37:10 PM by YungJugg »

keepthefunkalive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2022, 02:49:11 PM »
tucker carlson is such a piece of shit. He basically blamed the shooting on the policies and politics of the democrats on his recent show. The fucking shitbag didn't actually address the whole replacement theory conspiracy that that psycho based his motives for killing black people on. A recent NYT article that came out actually found that pucker mentioned and pushed replacement theory on over 400 episodes of his show in the past few years. 400 FUCKING TIMES, on the highest rated show on fox news. This article actually came out before the shooting too. That sack of little dick energy has blood on his hands. Absolutely no doubt about it.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2022, 03:19:33 PM »
Expand Quote
why not? it’s important to keep a compendium of people the FBI made contact with who went on to shoot up a place of worship or business
[close]

because it gives them national fame when their name and face is plastered all over news outlets and propagates copycat crimes.

*not that I think SLAP of all internet forums is at risk, but like I said, it’s not good practice.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2022, 04:36:04 PM »
What is interesting about a quick glance through this dipshits manifesto is: 1) that /pol/ probably gets to take credit for his shit beliefs (a fact that I'm sure they are celebrating) 2) the pseudo-science meme factory is supported by misinterpreted actual science (and retracted articles), which gives the /pol/ nonsense a foundation 3) he very much views himself as a leader of a movement (some Tim McVeigh vibes here).

However, in addition to all the victimhood this man thrusts upon "his people," my favorite line from the whole thing is "refusal to pay taxes a sign of racial loyalty."

I couldn't even imagine how bleak life would be if the greater NYC area said, "Hey, we are no longer going to pay the majority of NY's bills. We'll keep the Hudson, but everyone else in Upstate or Western NY you're on your own. Good luck."
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 05:08:54 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2022, 04:52:37 PM »
@Lurper

I don't often do democracy now! These days but this is a piece worth sharing with folks who arent aware of any internet culture

https://www.democracynow.org/2022/5/17/buffalo_gunman_hate_mainstream_gop_rhetoric
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

companguero

• Rep: 247
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2022, 09:23:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I appreciate your response to that question, I wanted to consider your explanation since this was a grave subject.

Took time to think about it, skimmed these sites dontnamethem.org & nonotoriety.com to get perspective.

I think there is a difference between a media agency responsible for broadcasting information to the public and a person discussing an event in a forum post dedicated to it.
You noted the minimal risk posting on SLAP, no one is lionizing him here.
I can respect your intention to enlighten me but I think you are stepping a little too far for the sake of PC sensitivity.

I could have included more commentary with my post but my intention was mainly to share an eye opening testimony from the man who had over an hour-long chance conversation with a kid who would later commit this horrific act.
I chose to name him because hearing it brought the humanity back into perspective for me. The man didn't talk to "the shooter", he introduced himself to a strange kid, spoke at length on various topics and traded names.
I think it's important to identify Payton as an individual culpable for such evil behavior. He is not an NPC run amok.
Whatever satisfaction he feels for being recognized is insignificant compared to the collective psychic threat that will be aimed at him his entire life*.
*edit: meaning he doesn't deserve anonymity

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2022, 06:25:56 AM »

I couldn't even imagine how bleak life would be if the greater NYC area said, "Hey, we are no longer going to pay the majority of NY's bills. We'll keep the Hudson, but everyone else in Upstate or Western NY you're on your own. Good luck."

I used to frequent a few special interest websites that had strong conservative leanings and the vitriol against cities in general was off the charts. A frequent response to any sort of crime hysteria (remember “the knock out game”?) was the Aliens quote “Nuke the site from orbit; it’s the only way to be sure.”

You’d actually get people being less jokey about it who’d say it would be great if everyone in NYC would die, to which I’d sometimes ask if that meant they supported the actions of Osama Bin Laden and that would usually make their brain smoke.

A common theme in Pennsylvania is “getting rid of Philly” which, especially if it included the inner suburbs, would absolutely be a total win for the city and a fiscal disaster for the rest of the state.

There are a lot of rural Americans who seem to have zero grasp of the disproportionate government largesse they receive and it’s jarring to see brand new bridges in bumblefuck that get 20 cars a day and then see infrastructure in the city that gets 10,000 cars a day that’s falling apart.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2022, 07:37:01 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/ur18fi/they_say_ignorance_is_bliss/

Never heard the expression "black supremacist" until r/conservative today.
oh! Look up NOI if you want to learn about how twisted black supremacy is. Or La Raza, Mexican supremacy.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

cky enthusiast

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2022, 02:01:40 PM »
do not besmirch the NOI or the prophet elijah muhammad you yakubian slime

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2022, 04:19:38 PM »

Teach these Devils

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2022, 06:15:52 PM »
@Lurper

I don't often do democracy now! These days but this is a piece worth sharing with folks who arent aware of any internet culture

https://www.democracynow.org/2022/5/17/buffalo_gunman_hate_mainstream_gop_rhetoric
Thanks.

"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2022, 09:00:55 PM »
tucker carlson is such a piece of shit. He basically blamed the shooting on the policies and politics of the democrats on his recent show. The fucking shitbag didn't actually address the whole replacement theory conspiracy that that psycho based his motives for killing black people on. A recent NYT article that came out actually found that pucker mentioned and pushed replacement theory on over 400 episodes of his show in the past few years. 400 FUCKING TIMES, on the highest rated show on fox news. This article actually came out before the shooting too. That sack of little dick energy has blood on his hands. Absolutely no doubt about it.

What, did you honestly think that he was going to look in the mirror, accept responsibility for his actions, and become a better person?

That shits for flaming liberal sissies. Real men never admit when they're wrong.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1117
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2022, 10:27:29 AM »

I used to work with a few NOI guys back in the early-aughts and they were all great. They believed the weirdest shit, like flat earth, Pineal Gland magic, third-eye stuff. They were also the only other people I knew at the time who believed the (now literally confirmed) theory that Malcolm X was killed by the FBI. This was a grocery store in a heavily Jewish part of town, so it was funny to watch their views evolve from "Jews have horns" into "that Jewish girl working checkout is pretty cute, huh?"
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2022, 07:54:27 PM »
A little too short but a brief look into Buffalo

I enjoyed the part where India criticizes Top's shit ass produce. I'd like to see a simple map showing where every Wegman's is and where every Tops is in the greater Buffalo area. Not only is much of the Black part of Buffalo a food desert, the few grocery stores in the Black neighborhoods suck balls compared to the insane awesomeness (and cheap prices) of Wegman's, especially the ones out in Amherst.

https://jacobinmag.com/2022/05/india-walton-buffalo-massacre-racism-segregation-disinvestment