Author Topic: Does FP insoles really make a dif  (Read 151 times)

maanuuboo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Does FP insoles really make a dif
« on: March 15, 2024, 03:46:25 PM »
Hi guys, I skate quit a lot of gap and stairs and I would like to know if FP insoles are really usefull or if it's just of bad marketing.

I mostly skate blazer high and the insoles on them is quit bad so I used to replace them with some vans insoles I got one time but they are now in terrible shape and even at first I'm not sure they were really good.

I'm not expecting them to change my skateboard but like, I think that good insoles on big gap (10+ stairs) is something that must save some energy and maybe give you a few more try than with bad one.
So it's why I'm asking if it's really worth it or if I should put my money on a good pair of shoes with good insoles in them at my local skateshop and just keep the insoles after the shoes are dead ad put it back on my blazer.

Also just for you to know I don't really have a lot of money and usually I don't really care about what I'm skating as long as it can skate...

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Does FP insoles really make a dif
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 06:38:46 PM »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

JM

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 215
  • sup dog
Re: Does FP insoles really make a dif
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 06:40:58 PM »
Hey, there’s going to be a lot of disagreement and experiences with FP. Lots and lots of threads with discussion already.

Do a search for footprint. And also FP separately.

But to summarize my thoughts: the kingfoam elite high (the all green ones, no arch support) have been a real joint/knee saver for me. I was getting shock fatigue in my feet, and the soles really did help.

But there’s some real confusing shit going on right now. The supposedly only legit FP site only has one kingfoam elite option, and no other graphics. And the fake site has WAAAAY more options, including more footwear options.

If you can buy from a local shop do that. It’s too confusing right now online to know if you’re going to get a real or a fake. There’s even uncertainty if the older formula was better and the newer formula sucks.

It’s just a mess.