Author Topic: some girl contest skater making a huge fuss over losing to a trans woman  (Read 59476 times)

Not A Damn Chance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 92
  • Banned from Slam
I wish Christie dejesu would chime in  ::)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
I wish Christie dejesu would chime in  ::)

hell yea

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
it's absolutely fucked that gallagher had to turn off all her social media profiles apparently to protect herself, while this taylor whatshername now gets championed and funded by the worst talking heads and publications on the internet.

the whole thing gives me nausea. you can't make shit like this up.

i'm so sorry this happened to gallagher and i hope she has a good network around her to keep her safe and keep her morale up. it's gonna be tough now mentally to enter any competition, going public with footage or even just keeping any form of social media profile running.

another thing that becomes very clear is that right wingers have this strange super power that we need to figure out how to break, which is to thrive from hate. they incite hateful campaigns in the first place, then get a backlash, and then successfully victimize themselves and usually try everything to get paid along the way. great, now everytime this woman fails at a competition she will be compensated by her right wing simps. she's gonna be the right wings token anti woke skateboarding woman if her plan pans out. it's absolutely depressing.

And in a week no one will know and/or give a shit about her. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
The only Zion I give a fuck about is that one with the dope rave in The Matrix.

Or if Zion Williamson goes to the Knicks somehow.

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
it's absolutely fucked that gallagher had to turn off all her social media profiles apparently to protect herself, while this taylor whatshername now gets championed and funded by the worst talking heads and publications on the internet.

i'm so sorry this happened to gallagher and i hope she has a good network around her to keep her safe and keep her morale up. it's gonna be tough now mentally to enter any competition, going public with footage or even just keeping any form of social media profile running.

another thing that becomes very clear is that right wingers have this strange super power that we need to figure out how to break, which is to thrive from hate. they incite hateful campaigns in the first place, then get a backlash, and then successfully victimize themselves and usually try everything to get paid along the way. great, now everytime this woman fails at a competition she will be compensated by her right wing simps. she's gonna be the right wings token anti woke skateboarding woman if her plan pans out. it's absolutely depressing.

Like the left don’t incite anything? Don’t thrive on their own hate? Victimize themselves? Bruh you sound fucking stupid.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
Damn this girl really blew it

https://nypost.com/2022/05/20/skateboarder-taylor-silverman-rips-trans-competitors-who-win/
I've never seen a current professional skateboarder with that kind of wear pattern on their deck.

Only graphics wear from dropping in. No nose or tail slide marks.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
I've never seen a current professional skateboarder with that kind of wear pattern on their deck.

Only graphics wear from dropping in. No nose or tail slide marks.

Forbidden 32

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
Yo... this chick is SO. BAD.

lmao

How on earth did she even come in second place? Must of been a seriously rinky dink ass contest. You You can find 12 year olds with deeper bags of tricks at just about any skate park in America.

Maybe I would cut her some slack if she was really trying to have a conversation about this, but she clearly isn't, because she tagged Ben Shapiro and all those other assholes in her post. That's just playing into all the tired culture war bullshit and trying to cozy up to the most annoying anti-trans ideologues in the world.

I get that not everyone is up to speed on contemporary gender politics, and I think we on the more so-called "progressive" side of it could probably do better to talk to people about it without being dismissive or condescending. But if someone is tagging all these right-wing dipshits you know they aren't actually open to hearing anything new.

Deputy Wendell

https://youtu.be/72OKr3KqWpY

piers morgan is talking to redbull to "work out how we resolve this issue" in skateboarding...sweet.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
Enough social commentary - let's see some chicks who rip!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbV7ehElrvg/

I feel like an april Rayssa pro model would sell out hella fast. Wondering when that's gonna happen

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
'World class athlete', Piers Morgan goes. Expedient assholes the lot of them.

And to make it more bizarre, she is kind of a dead ringer for a trans Ben Shapiro.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
Expand Quote

[close]

Like the left don’t incite anything? Don’t thrive on their own hate? Victimize themselves? Bruh you sound fucking stupid.

go fuck yourself you bitchass motherfucker first of all

the left sometimes does the same shit, no doubt, but this chick uses the right wing media to make some sort of martyr of herself. if you support her then quit skating you bootlicking fuck.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Yikes. He really has a way with words. "Women born to physically inferior bodies".

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Enough social commentary - let's see some chicks who rip!
[close]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbV7ehElrvg/

I feel like an april Rayssa pro model would sell out hella fast. Wondering when that's gonna happen
[close]
about an hour ago, it seems
Holy fuck

goeatsomefriedbread

• Rep: 257
Piers Morgan is made almost entirely out of pressed together slices of cooked ham, if you trace his ancestral lineage back far enough you reach a sort of boar like creature

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1556
Expand Quote

[close]

Setting of all sorts of alt-right dog whistles here.

I’ll incite shit, and I thrive on hate too.

I have incited fights with bigoted pieces of shit. Who I fucking hate.

The difference is, our (the left) hatred is rooted in disgust at the oppression of others. Fueled by compassion and outrage. The rights hatred is rooted in the differences of others. Fueled by ignorance and zealousness.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 02:00:27 PM by Freelancevagrant »
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Monopolyman

Blantant transphobia aside it bugs me how she has her skateboard’s griptape touching against the couch.

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
Expand Quote

Blantant transphobia aside it bugs me how she has her skateboard’s griptape touching against the couch.

It's a pro athlete thing, you wouldn't understand.

sk84gay

• Rep: -24
"world class skateboarder"

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Setting of all sorts of alt-right dog whistles here.

I’ll incite shit, and I thrive on hate too.

I have incited fights with bigoted pieces of shit. Who I fucking hate.

The difference is, our (the left) hatred is rooted in disgust at the oppression of others. Fueled by compassion and outrage. The rights hatred is rooted in the differences of others. Fueled by ignorance and zealousness.
A righteous hatred, as it were.

Also…
"world class skateboarder"
Fucking dying over here. It’s as if they haven’t bothered to look at any of her clips.
World class, my ass!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

the left sometimes does the same shit, no doubt, but this chick uses the right wing media to make some sort of martyr of herself. if you support her then quit skating you bootlicking fuck.

Frank. You’re a fucking Bitch. Please read what you wrote and reread what you replied to me. Never said I support her. Just pointed out your claims about the “right”. I’ve never picked a side but I’m just pointing out your finger pointing of one side. See how quick you you were to start getting enraged? You are what is wrong with todays world and have proved it. You’re just as bad as this chick even though you think you’re doing some sort of fucking justice.

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 81
  • What the fuck was that
20 pages later.....
Cocteau Twins

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Frank. You’re a fucking Bitch. Please read what you wrote and reread what you replied to me. Never said I support her. Just pointed out your claims about the “right”. I’ve never picked a side but I’m just pointing out your finger pointing of one side. See how quick you you were to start getting enraged? You are what is wrong with todays world and have proved it. You’re just as bad as this chick even though you think you’re doing some sort of fucking justice.

Pipe down, you little cornball.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Bruh you sound fucking stupid.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

go back to 4chan kook
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
"They were not that successful when they competed against men, but once they come into women's..."

"It is a walk in the park isn't it?!"

This right here is the conservative emotional hitting point. The notion that natural hierarchies exist and any "liberal" interference destroys the top-down structure that society that God intended.

And, within their "natural" hierarchy, obviously all men are better than all women at any physical activity. Even if a trans woman receives hormone therapy, they are still naturally better than even the best cis women.

Finally, where the fuck are the people at the Olympics who scolded us about how great contest skateboarding was for inclusion? Fuck contests and fuck taking them seriously.

Go film a part and skate together rather than against each other.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Donatello

• Rep: 2
Go check out this TERF girl's IG and then compare it to the stuff Rayssa is doing, she has no right to bitch about losing a contest lmao https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdzQNtEguvQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
Go check out this TERF girl's IG and then compare it to the stuff Rayssa is doing, she has no right to bitch about losing a contest lmao https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdzQNtEguvQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

‘buT iM a WORld cLaSs pRoFEsionAl skAtEbOrDEr…’
Hope KOTY keeps getting smoked on those 5 stair rails. I’ll watch those clips all day.
Side note: Congrats Rayssa on going pro and that back lip is heavy as hell.

Doom patrol

• Rep: 70
That back lip is incredible.
I dream of being able to back lip my tiny flatbar that I skate in my driveway like a fat 12 year old.