Author Topic: they done got theo  (Read 12822 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: they done got theo
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2022, 01:57:28 PM »
bein slimey not a crime

doublesteveburger

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2022, 02:04:05 PM »
so many theologists in this thread

buttchin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2022, 02:10:00 PM »
Women can also be sociopaths false accuse others too. But thats another mean girls debate for a different time. I will listen to women first before I become so quick to judge and false accuse another

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 185
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2022, 02:10:35 PM »
Damn , yeah I’m not one to diminish this movement of calling people out but, this is skate metoo aziz ansari moment where now everyone who says anything becomes uncredible.

Yeah  he might’ve shot his shot and it’s weird the way he responded but he did nothing wrong legally. Just some girl being stupid looking to ruin someone. Like we gotta put an end to this whole social thought crime movement. Until he does something. This is just some 31 year old hitting on a 20 year old. Which isn’t that weird in LA. I mean Dan corrigan is dating some like 20 year old girl he picked up a skate park and now they live happily down by the river in his van.

You can’t be 20 an acting like anyone who talks to you is a sexual predator . Gen Z is so fucking stupid.

my dude, what? she said she was 'too young' and he said 'i like that'. that's pretty clear cut, even if it turned out she isn't actually underage.

you really think on the basis of the convo you've read that he wouldn't have gone for it if she was 17? swear right wing people are soooooo naive.

'just cos he said he's into underage girls, to a girl that told him she was underage that doesn't mean he's into underage girls'.

lol. strong logic, fella.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2022, 02:16:06 PM »
search for her age before ruin a pro skater career.

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2022, 02:23:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Damn , yeah I’m not one to diminish this movement of calling people out but, this is skate metoo aziz ansari moment where now everyone who says anything becomes uncredible.

Yeah  he might’ve shot his shot and it’s weird the way he responded but he did nothing wrong legally. Just some girl being stupid looking to ruin someone. Like we gotta put an end to this whole social thought crime movement. Until he does something. This is just some 31 year old hitting on a 20 year old. Which isn’t that weird in LA. I mean Dan corrigan is dating some like 20 year old girl he picked up a skate park and now they live happily down by the river in his van.

You can’t be 20 an acting like anyone who talks to you is a sexual predator . Gen Z is so fucking stupid.
[close]

my dude, what? she said she was 'too young' and he said 'i like that'. that's pretty clear cut, even if it turned out she isn't actually underage.

you really think on the basis of the convo you've read that he wouldn't have gone for it if she was 17? swear right wing people are soooooo naive.

'just cos he said he's into underage girls, to a girl that told him she was underage that doesn't mean he's into underage girls'.

EDIT: Seems like a jealousy fallacy if you ask me. No one can have anything or take their shot and flirt or date someone in terms of online and social media dating when they are single at all nowadays. And then women and sometimes men will be so quick to judge and start a debate so we all have chose sides and create gossipy drama

Edit: And to Theotis, really? One of the nicest guys in skateboarding ever since he was a baker 3 grom under the sober reynolds baker brand
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 02:30:22 PM by buttchin »

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2022, 02:30:45 PM »
If she is 20. End of thread

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2022, 02:36:32 PM »

belee dat

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2022, 02:43:34 PM »
This isn’t a smoking gun.

If she was like I’m under 18 and Theo said I like that. That’s fucked and he’s got what’s coming to him.

But that’s not the case

she just said too young for you. That may be 25 her eyes or her actual age 20. Which is too young for a 30 something ( in my personal opinion) but that’s not illegal. There’s a lot of dumb shit going in the world but this ain’t it. This convo probably takes place at bars and clubs every night. That don’t mean it’s a predator.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2022, 02:45:48 PM »
If she’s 20 I don’t see the issue here.

I didn’t really even care that Cab was dating someone 29, I just laughed he was being a fucking dork about it. But I guess that’s too mean for some sensitive doods.

gumsole

• Rep: 22
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2022, 02:47:33 PM »

If she was like I’m under 18 and Theo said I like that. That’s fucked and he’s got what’s coming to him.

But that’s not the case

she just said too young for you. That may be 25 her eyes or her actual age 20. Which is too young for a 30 something ( in my personal opinion) but that’s not illegal. There’s a lot of dumb shit going in the world but this ain’t it. This convo probably takes place at bars and clubs every night. That don’t mean it’s a predator.

Seriously... This case is stretching too far. Also where did her actual age get shown?

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 92
  • Banned from Slam
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2022, 02:53:14 PM »
D D D d d d d Damn

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2022, 02:55:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I mean she baited him with that reply and he responded creepily. He still might be a creep but did touch anyone? Did he actually talk to an underage girl? It felt more like he knew she was over 18 but still “too young” for him in her mind and thought she was playing coy. I mean if someone asks your age just respond and shut it down if you’re underage . She immediately used it to call him  out . And we don’t see the messages before that how do we know she didn’t respond to something of his . His text isn’t responding to a story post or anything. Maybe he ignored her at a park and she wanted to get back at him.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2022, 02:56:59 PM »
Expand Quote

But that’s not the case

[close]

Seriously... This case is stretching too far. Also where did her actual age get shown?

I’m not sure I’ve just seen a few people on the gram and here post she’s 20. Which doesn’t make it true but I guess maybe whoever knows her to see her post this in her story knows her age.

Seems like someone’s trying ruin The or stir some shit up. She got on that high horse too quick with the what if I was underage etc and  he was like not like that or whatever and then he  apologized.

Lessfillingtastegreat

• Rep: 54
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2022, 03:05:14 PM »
Who got energy for this shit.

Seriously.  It’s possible that she knows he’s a little older and was like “ I’m too young” to be into old ass washed Theo. 

I like the part where someone called another board member a right wing nut.   We have a lot of pussies on this here chat.
8.1 Drift -  venture 5.6 , Jessup, SFF  54mm Swiss ceramics  -https://imgur.com/a/WlDgenx

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2022, 03:07:14 PM »
yall are so fucked. doesn't matter that she's 20. all that matters is that she told him she was "too young" which alludes to being underage, to which he gave his creepy ass response. this shows that he's into talking to underage girls and that he's a fucking creep. i doubt this is an isolated incident

Giftedly Hater’d

• Rep: 416
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2022, 03:19:20 PM »
“there is literally no going back from this”

“once he gets locked up“

I’m sorry… Do what now?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2022, 03:42:57 PM »
this thread will for sure divide SLAP once and for all.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

skunty

• Rep: 73
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2022, 03:53:49 PM »
Check the comments on nycskatedaily insta post in the OP. Few other people saying they’ve had DM experiences with Theotis.

companguero

• Rep: 248
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2022, 03:55:02 PM »

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

Donatello

• Rep: 2
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2022, 04:01:04 PM »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2022, 04:03:24 PM »
belee women

boogs

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2022, 04:08:45 PM »
This is what you get when you fuck with Baker.

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2022, 04:13:06 PM »
so, cancel Theo? or cancel the girl? or both?

Giftedly Hater’d

• Rep: 416
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2022, 04:16:41 PM »

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 634
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2022, 04:29:18 PM »
this thread will for sure divide SLAP once and for all.
The two factions will be-
The Theotis Beaslievers and the Non-Beaslievers

Get hungry on it!

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2022, 04:36:39 PM »
Illegal? Nah.

Gross? Hell fucking ya.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2022, 04:52:52 PM »
dude must be such a greasy creep in the strip club

not a "cancellable" offense per se, but still really not a good look.  dude should know better. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2022, 05:03:16 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

By DCLOVE's logic, all the people that got caught on Catch A Predator didn't do anything wrong, because at the end of the day they were just trying to get with adult male Chris Hansen.

LonleySk8er15

• Rep: 41
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2022, 05:08:39 PM »
so who is this girl Theo chose to slide in upon? is she blatantly and adult with visible tattoos and posts of her partying, or does she look like shes sill got a leaners permit and a ten o'clock curfew?