Author Topic: Jake Hayes' "E30" NB Part  (Read 3538 times)

Mantracker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
Re: Jake Hayes' "E30" NB Part
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2022, 12:26:08 PM »
Love this dudes skating and simple trick selection with impeccable spot choice. I’m glad NB# is backing him

Tre over the bench in the line was so perfect

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2022, 02:10:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

So what's up with this photo tho

[close]

Kinda looks like he's gonna tre-revert in the air. I think I've never seen that before?
[close]
I'd say just shot photo on different day to not have Filmer in the shot. Someone asks about the shadow in the comments tho and it is kinda weird. His boards the right way up but the shadow board looks upside down.

Looking at other photos on his profile I feel like something fishy is going on. Some of them seem a little to perfect.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2022, 02:10:50 PM »
As an E38 owner I only had eyes for the car. Need to rewatch for the skating, dude‘s got ridiculous pop.

As an E34 owner I was kinda doing the same thing.

LebowskisRug

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2022, 08:49:52 PM »
Dude rules, deserves better than Deathwish.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -458
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2022, 11:34:36 AM »
Really dope track and his pop continues to be basically unmatched. Really dug the bigspin over the bar and I have the feeling that ender is one of those spots that should be impossible.

Kind of felt like the first bit was pretty meh/took awhile to pick up, did I really see a back tail to fakie on a flat ledge followed by a 5 stair sw fs flip in a pro part for a corporate shoe company in 2022 lol

That being said it was a super enjoyable watch, definitely will be revisiting often.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

Tacos Liz

• Rep: -4
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2022, 12:27:02 PM »
If you’re not skating your car, why even drive one?

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2022, 02:51:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Kinda looks like he's gonna tre-revert in the air. I think I've never seen that before?
[close]
I'd say just shot photo on different day to not have Filmer in the shot. Someone asks about the shadow in the comments tho and it is kinda weird. His boards the right way up but the shadow board looks upside down.
[close]

Looking at other photos on his profile I feel like something fishy is going on. Some of them seem a little to perfect.

I don't want to call Photoshop shenanigans but damn this does look shopped. The shadow positioning doesn't match his position in the air at all. He looks like both feet are right above the board split seconds before he catches it with his foot right on the nose. The shadow shows his front foot way out in front... Something is quite fishy 🫣

Swimming

• Rep: -1
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2022, 08:00:31 PM »

what's your beef w/ deathwish? (genuine question)

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2022, 05:02:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I don't want to call Photoshop shenanigans but damn this does look shopped. The shadow positioning doesn't match his position in the air at all. He looks like both feet are right above the board split seconds before he catches it with his foot right on the nose. The shadow shows his front foot way out in front... Something is quite fishy 🫣

This could also have to do with the height/positioning of the flash, though, no?

I'm choosing to just enjoy it.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1509
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2022, 05:09:41 AM »
that tre should have been filmed the same way as the shove-it. that fisheye angle is atrocious

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 91
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2022, 12:11:09 PM »
Steezy as fuck. It's like he's playing a video game, everything absolutely impeccable. Boss tune as well.

quaintly

• Rep: 11
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2022, 11:40:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

This could also have to do with the height/positioning of the flash, though, no?

I'm choosing to just enjoy it.

It’s definitely shopped .
Look at the shadow of his feet on his board .
Then look at the shadow on the wall .
Looks sick though .

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 688
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2022, 08:18:37 AM »

lol its one of the top selling brands... 

lydius

• Rep: 43
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2022, 11:12:09 PM »
little bump here for this part, so friggin good. that kickflip at 2:26 is one of the best I've seen in a minute. reminded me of that switch flip P-Rod does in the old eS Germany Tour (from 20 years ago, lol), the slow-mo'd one off the little kicker.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 598
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2022, 11:18:11 AM »
mans pop and catch cannot be fucked with.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.