Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 173259 times)

KGB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #450 on: October 25, 2022, 11:01:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
would love to see mikey alfred's contract outlining his $100k daily rate. post the contract mikey, i know you're reading this
[close]

He obviously has no contract of any sort or the people being filmed would have seen it first and had to sign it prior to being filmed. What he’s doing is more along the lines of extortion
[close]

The Dalton filmer guy Mikey refers to in the text said that he would’ve wanted to release Logan’s clips or give them to him but he’s under contract with Mikey and would be sued if he released them

Well that’s understandable that the filmer would have to sign a contract with the company they are filming for. Who knows how it’s worded though. Sounds like the kid skating is just going to get burned.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3383
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #451 on: October 25, 2022, 11:03:17 AM »
Ah I see now is this the guy behind the "Wanna Be A Baker?" vid?

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 430
« Reply #452 on: October 25, 2022, 11:27:07 AM »
Dude thinks he's Roger fuckin Deakins. Hope IC burns to the ground.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

manysnakes

« Reply #453 on: October 25, 2022, 11:37:27 AM »

Oh my god. If I were Andrew Reynolds, I would pay any amount of money to have this scrubbed permanently from the internet. Like call Hunter Biden's team or something.

Also I completely forgot that Braydon Szafranski existed and I cannot believe that guy was on Baker.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -275
« Reply #454 on: October 25, 2022, 11:38:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Some of y’all are dense.  He’s not expecting a kid to literally come up with 700k.  He’s telling this kid he’s not getting his clips and to fuck off, and trying to sound like a big shot while doing it.  He’s not “joking” he’s fucking this kid over.  Footage is probably already deleted
[close]

I think this is the nuts of it.

Also, this kid could of at least said please.
[close]

he's a kid lmao, how are people more critical of a KID than a grown ass adult exploiting them for a dead brand

I didn’t think I was being particularly critical, just observing that usually if you are going to request something of someone, it usually helps to use some manners, pretty normal worldwide practice that’s not exclusive to adults.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #455 on: October 25, 2022, 11:42:05 AM »
Some of y’all are dense.  He’s not expecting a kid to literally come up with 700k.  He’s telling this kid he’s not getting his clips and to fuck off, and trying to sound like a big shot while doing it.  He’s not “joking” he’s fucking this kid over.  Footage is probably already deleted

Yeah, to ask for the clips is dumb, but he’s a kid who probably believe Mikeys ‘we’re best friends’ shit. Mikeys reply is actually funny, but it’s the nail in his coffin.

Also this Dalton dude should up his day rate to 100k.

So who’s going to this launch for $35 to watch Mikey sing?

twic3

• Rep: 16
« Reply #456 on: October 25, 2022, 11:47:40 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Oh my god. If I were Andrew Reynolds, I would pay any amount of money to have this scrubbed permanently from the internet. Like call Hunter Biden's team or something.

Also I completely forgot that Braydon Szafranski existed and I cannot believe that guy was on Baker.

I always though his "aesthetic" fit Baker at the time but his skating was very underwhelming for how hesh he looked.

Throwaway1

• Rep: 7
« Reply #457 on: October 25, 2022, 11:48:52 AM »
Dalton dude’s gotta think faster. There’s no contract. Mikey’s probably just guilt tripping him about the footage or baselessly told him he would sue if he handed over the footage
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 12:30:19 PM by Throwaway1 »

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1127
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #458 on: October 25, 2022, 11:51:26 AM »
My understanding is that, generally, the person who films a clip or takes a photo, owns the copyright (i.e. when Bradley Cooper took that selfie at the Oscars with Ellen and a bunch of other celebs, a few years back -- Cooper owns the copyright), unless the subject has worked out a work-made-for-hire deal/contract with the filmer/photographer.

If the filmer/photographer in question has a work-made-for-hire deal/contract with an overarching company, then it is the company who is the entity that owns the copyright on the clip/photo.

The rider would have to have a work-made-for-hire contract with a filmer/photographer, where it is the latter whom is working as a w-mf-h for the former, in order for a rider to legally own his clips/photos. I'm sure that is what Appleyard had when he said he was tired with working with Element's filmers so he just hired his own.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #459 on: October 25, 2022, 12:01:33 PM »

This shit cracks me up. Casually mentioning Mikey is going to be performing music in addition to magic!?
Dude might as well start a circus at this point.

free kevin white! hell yeah. he was the announcer at can jam with tyshawn, where zach c was rocking the hardies board.

i liked the comment about how TJ is business savvy, but K White is HG and i could see him getting in the fold of whatever board brand comes out of it.

Kev White jumping ship to whatever TJ's building would be a great move

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
« Reply #460 on: October 25, 2022, 12:05:04 PM »

This shit cracks me up. Casually mentioning Mikey is going to be performing music in addition to magic!?

Expand Quote
free kevin white! hell yeah. he was the announcer at can jam with tyshawn, where zach c was rocking the hardies board.

i liked the comment about how TJ is business savvy, but K White is HG and i could see him getting in the fold of whatever board brand comes out of it.
[close]

It would be so funny if he just had a flat bar at the premiere and everyone showed up expecting an open bar

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 259
« Reply #461 on: October 25, 2022, 12:58:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m so happy he’s being exposed for the kook he is. Can’t believe Reynolds backed him.
[close]

Yeah whatever happened to that, baker still do their distribution or has that been over for a long time?
[close]
i seem to remember when the last IC vid came out a lot of people were actually hyped on it werent they? i just saw a bunch of kids fighting with each other and stopped watching.

IC used to actually have respected skateboarders in there vids, godspeed has a 6 minute ishod part in it that's worth watching on it's own.
Even Cookie used to be in the mix

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #462 on: October 25, 2022, 01:08:22 PM »
Can we pool some money to send a pal to this premier and live stream the disappointment it will surely be?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #463 on: October 25, 2022, 01:17:27 PM »
Can we pool some money to send a pal to this premier and live stream the disappointment it will surely be?

@EdLawndale now is your time to shine

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #464 on: October 25, 2022, 01:23:32 PM »
I got five on it

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1127
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #465 on: October 25, 2022, 01:24:52 PM »
I have plans on Friday night, thanks though.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #466 on: October 25, 2022, 01:26:32 PM »
Sounds like a jenkem article

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2272
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #467 on: October 25, 2022, 01:30:08 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

It would be so funny if he just had a flat bar at the premiere and everyone showed up expecting an open bar
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

No Wave Comply

• Rep: 143
  • Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #468 on: October 25, 2022, 01:32:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Seriously. This is incredibly embarrassing, although they were definitely that deluded and egomaniacal during those years. Spanky and the other pros not featured were either incredibly smart or lucky not to be included. Greco really leaned in and still managed to come off like he always did back then, but Szafranski was creep city, what a turd. I wasn't surprised when that mimbo fell off (and has yet to recover).
a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #469 on: October 25, 2022, 01:36:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Seriously. This is incredibly embarrassing, although they were definitely that deluded and egomaniacal during those years. Spanky and the other pros not featured were either incredibly smart or lucky not to be included. Greco really leaned in and still managed to come off like he always did back then, but Szafranski was creep city, what a turd. I wasn't surprised when that mimbo fell off (and has yet to recover).
Holy shit that was lame

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 177
« Reply #470 on: October 25, 2022, 01:40:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
!!!

Video should be called ALL SALES FINAL

—there are no rules. This is my version of skateboarding.

Ed boy

• Rep: 80
« Reply #471 on: October 25, 2022, 01:45:40 PM »
Sounds like a jenkem article

"IC's Hell Week Premiere ... On Acid!"

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #472 on: October 25, 2022, 02:17:09 PM »

Expand Quote

[close]

I know the only commonality is the name "Mikey", but still...it would be funny if this was all just a ruse to trick dumb people into a strongarm timeshare sales pitch led by Mikey Taylor.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #473 on: October 25, 2022, 02:19:06 PM »

Holy shit, this is the "mission accomplished" moment of baker

manysnakes

« Reply #474 on: October 25, 2022, 02:20:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Maybe Kader saw it and that's why he's leaving.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #475 on: October 25, 2022, 02:22:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I wanna recut all the talking head moments into a promo for the bachelorette "IN THE MOST DRAMATIC SEASON EVER OF THE BACHELORETTE"

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #476 on: October 25, 2022, 02:31:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I wanna recut all the talking head moments into a promo for the bachelorette "IN THE MOST DRAMATIC SEASON EVER OF THE BACHELORETTE"

I rather watch the Alex Klein season of OIAM.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #477 on: October 25, 2022, 03:14:21 PM »
If I told U that I used to like Braydon, would U consider the source?

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #478 on: October 25, 2022, 03:22:06 PM »
send me to it i’ll document it

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
« Reply #479 on: October 25, 2022, 03:23:08 PM »
Expand Quote
hella fuckery in this trailer

[close]

Redeeming moments:
Don't condone smashing the car window or fighting pedestrians but kind of funny if that Karen actually dropped an N bomb.
Also hilarious when the dude watched the board back from the fit bro and then laughs in his face.
The altercation with the Take Me Home shirt could've been humorous and was botched when Mikey threatened to KO someone who's clearly a little off.

Too many ABDs in this trailer.

Aside from that just bad looks all around.
That lil kid that having his clips held hostage response was hilarious. Like obviously a little naive (as one might expect from a grom), but also kind of bad ass way of calling out the ridiculousness of the situation.

Now there's Cariuma kids on the squad?
Most of the boards in the clips aren't even IC.
Mikey had lux cars in previous videos but seems to have majorly downgraded in that "We robbed a pedestrian" video. Also IC had a mansion at one point. Not that the materialistic shit matters, (Boohoo first world problems) but it's a clear indication of a drastic fall off.

Clearly doesn't seem to be taking it well. I think people should stop beating a dead horse. Like yeah the dude kooked a thousand times but cyberbullying someone who potentially is going off the rails is pretty kooky too.

The "187 means murder" post on IG was forsure wack af at first glance, but also could be a red flag who knows?
cyber bullying isn’t real