Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 171167 times)

Murge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #1110 on: November 17, 2022, 09:06:43 AM »
Only thing positive about this is that I found out who Hannah Tallman is. She rips

Just looked her up on insta. She does rip. Now following.

fistful0dynamite

« Reply #1111 on: November 17, 2022, 10:17:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Only thing positive about this is that I found out who Hannah Tallman is. She rips
[close]

Just looked her up on insta. She does rip. Now following.

Go watch her bluebird part

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1112 on: November 17, 2022, 11:34:51 AM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Rohn_mob_joore

• Rep: -24
« Reply #1113 on: November 17, 2022, 11:50:01 AM »
Funny how Mikey acts like Jumpman owes him because he “put him in mid90s” when Spike and Jonah were the ones that chose to work with Mikey in the first place and he then talks shit on the nine club about them. Where’s the gratitude? Mid90s prob contributes to %75 of people hearing about IC. Mikey’s an entitled dork.

Vegeta

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1114 on: November 17, 2022, 11:52:26 AM »
I still dont get what the fuck she has to do with this… did he confuse that blonde homeless woman in his stories with hanna?lmfao.

Rohn_mob_joore

• Rep: -24
« Reply #1115 on: November 17, 2022, 11:55:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I still dont get what the fuck she has to do with this… did he confuse that blonde homeless woman in his stories with hanna?lmfao.

I think he might be confusing her with that one woman skater that was accused of transphobia for hating on trans skaters competing. Only guess of mine 🤷‍♂️

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #1116 on: November 17, 2022, 12:02:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I think he might be confusing her with that one woman skater that was accused of transphobia for hating on trans skaters competing. Only guess of mine 🤷‍♂️

Taylor Silverman
that was my guess when I saw Mikey's post too

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 167
« Reply #1117 on: November 17, 2022, 12:06:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I think he might be confusing her with that one woman skater that was accused of transphobia for hating on trans skaters competing. Only guess of mine ‍♂️
[close]

Taylor Silverman

I think he actually does know who Hannah Tallman is.  She’s on Baker and fairly established in the instagram game.  She (justly) commented some “negative” things on at least one of Illegal Civ’s posts when it started getting all 700K-y.  Guessing Kevin White came to her defense in some way and that rubbed Mikey the wrong way.

It does seem like the subtext with Kevin and Gary etc, is that Mikey is having some mental health struggles, it seems very plain to me his demeanor has shifted though I’m no expert on the matter.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #1118 on: November 17, 2022, 12:58:44 PM »
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #1119 on: November 17, 2022, 01:29:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I think he might be confusing her with that one woman skater that was accused of transphobia for hating on trans skaters competing. Only guess of mine ‍♂️
[close]

Taylor Silverman
[close]

I think he actually does know who Hannah Tallman is.  She’s on Baker and fairly established in the instagram game.  She (justly) commented some “negative” things on at least one of Illegal Civ’s posts when it started getting all 700K-y.  Guessing Kevin White came to her defense in some way and that rubbed Mikey the wrong way.

It does seem like the subtext with Kevin and Gary etc, is that Mikey is having some mental health struggles, it seems very plain to me his demeanor has shifted though I’m no expert on the matter.

I think she left Baker for Krooked, actually.

She has one of the best kickflips I've seen.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

TheDingus

« Reply #1120 on: November 17, 2022, 01:41:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Taylor Silverman
[close]

[close]

Sounds like you haven’t seen too many kickflips.

crepes

• Rep: -26
« Reply #1121 on: November 17, 2022, 01:44:53 PM »
Hannah has a mobbed ass kickflip. I get the cult of endless stoke and positivity but come on!
I was informed a few weeks ago that the age of humiliating black men for threads was over but it appears I heard wrong.

thebacker

« Reply #1122 on: November 17, 2022, 01:46:48 PM »
Mijey algreedo deserves everything he’s getting plus some. I’m shocked he hasn’t gotten his yuppie ass beat for running his mouth. Dude was a culture vulture and it’s becoming obvious to all those that was blind. Fuck him he doesn’t have mental issues he’s just a spoiled cunt.

here's an actual depiction of mikey trying to get his 700k
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 01:58:14 PM by DaveFuck »

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #1123 on: November 17, 2022, 01:59:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Getting better I have to say

For sure. My only critique of his skating is that he does go a little slow sometimes.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1124 on: November 17, 2022, 02:04:24 PM »
Hannah has a mobbed ass kickflip. I get the cult of endless stoke and positivity but come on!
I was informed a few weeks ago that the age of humiliating black men for threads was over but it appears I heard wrong.

Her manual kickflips are fire. Only flip tricks I ever did out of a manny were nosemanual nollie heel/flip. Could never get my back foot to ollie out of that postion. Done plenty “in”, but never out

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #1125 on: November 17, 2022, 02:06:37 PM »
I think it's wrong to assume he has mental health issues—maybe just hyper-narcissistic with poor impulse control.

But people who legitimately suffer from mental health disorders look at Mikey and say, "Damn, that fool's crazy."

Mandatory Reload

• Rep: 79
« Reply #1126 on: November 17, 2022, 02:10:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Taylor Silverman
[close]

I think he actually does know who Hannah Tallman is.  She’s on Baker and fairly established in the instagram game.  She (justly) commented some “negative” things on at least one of Illegal Civ’s posts when it started getting all 700K-y. Guessing Kevin White came to her defense in some way and that rubbed Mikey the wrong way.

she commented "IC wack af" on that kid Logan's instagram post of iPhone angles of his clips about Mikey trying to charge him 700k for his footy

so yeah i think this theory is probably correct but I haven't seen any evidence of Kevin publicly coming to her defense. maybe it was something he said in private to Mikey or whatever.

OR Kevin did stick up for Taylor Silverman (transphobic girl) and Mikey got Taylor and Hannah's names mixed up, but I also haven't seen any evidence of Kevin sticking up for Taylor either, so who knows

crepes

• Rep: -26
« Reply #1127 on: November 17, 2022, 02:20:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Her manual kickflips are fire. Only flip tricks I ever did out of a manny were nosemanual nollie heel/flip. Could never get my back foot to ollie out of that postion. Done plenty “in”, but never out
I can't do it either but it doesn't make someone else's good. Lot of guys are high tech but not pleasing to the eyes. Was only basing my comment on her doubleset flipper from last instagram post. If she's got em good out of a manual, so be it.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #1128 on: November 17, 2022, 02:34:49 PM »
the only thing that can fix this

is for mikey to get his ass absolutely beaten

That won’t fix him but it’s gonna happen. That or he self harms.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #1129 on: November 17, 2022, 02:45:57 PM »

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #1130 on: November 17, 2022, 02:57:40 PM »
can’t watch that shit without thinking about this shit

vinithebr

• Rep: -20
« Reply #1131 on: November 17, 2022, 03:10:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Taylor Silverman
[close]

[close]

[close]

Sounds like you haven’t seen too many kickflips.

You are crazy if you mean the kickflips in that bluebird part posted, they're pretty good and none were mobbed. I didn't visit her ig though.

edit, I just read that you meant in one specific ig post, eh

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1225
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1132 on: November 17, 2022, 03:19:23 PM »
Can we just say fuck mikey and turn this into a K White appreciation thread

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #1133 on: November 17, 2022, 03:23:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I just want someone to beat the knowledge of how to write capital Cs in cursive into him

djoekr

• Rep: 300
« Reply #1134 on: November 17, 2022, 03:28:56 PM »
can’t watch that shit without thinking about this shit

Doesn't really help that Crob kinda looks like Dennis Reynolds in Chocolate gear.
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

HeapsCool

• Rep: -172
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1135 on: November 17, 2022, 03:57:44 PM »

Wow that was fucking boring.

I've decided I don't give a sht about any of this.

Some preppy little tryhard having a mental breakdown about not being accepted by Hollywood and blowing the entire IC budget on a feature film. Cry me a river. Next.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #1136 on: November 17, 2022, 04:05:51 PM »

Just listened myself. Kevin White truly goes out of his way to not slander Mikey any further.

I thought Jeron and Chris did a pretty good job asking certain questions about why Kevin specifically left Illegal Civ—without making it overly gossipy.

Kevin White definitely deserves some appreciation, so I went on YouTube and tried to find some short footage—found this Venture minute. I really liked the 3 trick line at 28 seconds:

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1137 on: November 17, 2022, 04:48:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I just want someone to beat the knowledge of how to write capital Cs in cursive into him
Illegal Liv and I'm gonna buy a vowel lemme get E
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #1138 on: November 17, 2022, 04:51:49 PM »
GUSSET

Nature_Table

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1139 on: November 17, 2022, 05:09:22 PM »
Aight I’m gonna play devils advocate.

Mikey is terribly troubled and the people that were close to him for extended periods know this. Gary, Kevin, even Nak, they’re not actively defending Mikey but they’re not talking ill about him either. Gary seemed like he really didn’t want to touch on Mikey, and I think that’s due to them knowing that Mikey is possibly ill or mentally unstable.

I hate Mikey too, I’ve disliked everything he’s put his face on, but to me this reminds me of a TK situation where the internet isn’t helping. Mikey needs close friends or family to call him out and suggest he logs off social media and work on his mental well being, you see people on this thread questioning his mental state too, but we’re all finding his demise to be entertainment and offering nothing positive to the situation. Remember what happened to TK and the guilty conscience Slap felt for possibly being an influence over TK’s demise.

As much as I find Mikey insufferable, I think it’s reached a point where I see a sick man in demise. Guy needs help before something tragic happens again.

See, I don’t think that it’s his close homies not wanting to dogpile their friend in a mental health crisis. I think Rhodes closest too him know best how petty and vindictive Mikey can really be. Gary was the first one pressed on it and he gave a total “no comment”. Nakel pretty much the same. Kevin had already left IC saw and had gotten a passive aggressive “don’t sweat it, we good” or whatever the fuck it was text from Mikey, so probably felt he could speak a little more freely.

I get the impression that in his own circle, Mikey probably talks up his industry connections to even more ludicrous proportions. Gary, Nak and Kevin were probably too afraid of the repercussions that speaking out against the boss man would have for them.

I mean, if he’s reacting this badly to Kevin White defending him you can see why the people in his circle aren’t exactly talking shit. In real life, when you’re actually friends with someone, you don’t really  want to burn bridges, even if the person is a complete donkey.