Author Topic: Firecrackers  (Read 412 times)

Billy Bitchcakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
Firecrackers
« on: October 16, 2022, 11:57:10 AM »
There’s a 14 stair with fairly small steps right in the middle of my town and I thought it would be funny / pretty sick if I could firecracker the whole set. But I don’t have the slightest clue where to start. There must be a knack to it anyone got any tips? I did one down a six stair stair about 17 years ago but that was just by charging at it and getting lucky. Anyone know what the actual trick to it is?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

switchfakie

Re: Firecrackers
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 03:52:29 PM »
wide stance, go fast and de-weight your self before going in

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 05:18:29 PM »
Don't go too fast otherwise you'll clear a bunch of steps then thud. Just imagine you're trying to intentionally tailscrape a manual down a bank

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2022, 05:30:26 PM »
Maybe try it down a curb, then a 3 stair, and then tackle El Toro

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2022, 04:15:50 PM »
One variation I like doing that I don't see many do is the nollie firecracker. You don't even have to actually pop the nollie, just pretend to bonk the front wheels off a crack at the top of the stairs then shift your weight back, feels like a nollie into manual type of thing. Fun as shit down small stuff and maybe easier than normal firecrackers where it's more tempting to go fast but then you end up clearing most of the stairs.