Author Topic: america rocks  (Read 1410 times)

botefdunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
Re: america rocks
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2022, 09:11:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Lol not saying the yanks aren't the best at those things or didn't make them what they are but skateboarding was born in Germany and the first rap song was some French bullshit from a hundred years ago.
[close]

wasis now?
[close]
Everyone knows that the North Sea, with all of its immense exposure to South Pacific culture for the last 1500 years led to it being the true hub of surfing culture. Sadly, the waves aren't always up, so Hitler had to find something for the youth to do.

thank you for these führther specifications.

Clemskiba

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 50
  • almost canadian
Re: america rocks
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2022, 09:21:01 AM »
Expand Quote
scary that theres no undoing this

its like tryin to take crack off the street

slikk slikk
[close]

There absolutely is a way to undo it. Literally every other "first world" country has figured it out. It's called legislation and enforcement. The fucking NRA and gun lobby have poisoned so many people in this country into thinking that guns are a necessary evil or that theres nothing that can be done at this point and it's simply not true.

I grew up in the country, hunting and fishing. I was in the military. I've been around the world, including some places far more dangerous than anywhere in the US. When I came home one of the first things I did was get rid of my rifles and I will never, ever own another gun because I refuse to be part of the problem when I can be part of a solution. This shit isn't hard. Handguns and assault rifles are designed to kill people (not game, and not paper no matter what they like to say) and there is no reason for a private citizen to own one. None.

wish more people could read and understand this

the fact that an eighteen year old - or any american citizen that's not enrolled in the us army - can buy assault rifles or any kind of automatic weapons with a legal permit will always escape me as a french person
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 09:29:59 AM by Clemskiba »

We're all posting on a message board in 2022. We're all losers.