Author Topic: YOUR MOVE full length by AJ Mac (Kris Brown, Kevin Bilyeu, Brian Panebianco ect)  (Read 856 times)

spliffMODE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 09:09:38 AM by spliffMODE »

dilbert1

• Rep: 139
Re: YOUR MOVE full length by AJ Mac (philly)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 01:11:52 PM »

You should put “feat. Kris Brown, Kevin Bilyeu, Brian Panebianco, etc.” in the title. For whatever reason SLAP has been sleeping on AJ Mac’s excellent chronicles of Philly street skating (including the great ‘ILP’ videos), might need to bait them with the cool guys. For me the fast-paced rhythm of AJ’s montage harkens back to EE, Mixtape, early 411 etc. This is probably his best work so far!

thebacker

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 02:26:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You should put “feat. Kris Brown, Kevin Bilyeu, Brian Panebianco, etc.” in the title. For whatever reason SLAP has been sleeping on AJ Mac’s excellent chronicles of Philly street skating (including the great ‘ILP’ videos), might need to bait them with the cool guys. For me the fast-paced rhythm of AJ’s montage harkens back to EE, Mixtape, early 411 etc. This is probably his best work so far!

What up AJ

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 07:23:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

What up AJ
[close]

Lol. Also imagine being a grown man and going by “AJ”

You signed up to post this? Fuck off homie.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

dilbert1

• Rep: 139
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 11:16:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

What up AJ
[close]

Lol. Also imagine being a grown man and going by “AJ”