Author Topic: Quasi helps Texas  (Read 5384 times)

HORSES

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
Re: Quasi helps Texas
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2022, 03:42:18 AM »
Cool that JA did this with Quasi, and they raised $8,000.

More often than not though this JA guys comes off as a huge twat though.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2022, 05:31:17 AM »
Cool that JA did this with Quasi, and they raised $8,000.

More often than not though this JA guys comes off as a huge twat though.

I’ve gotten a bunch of his bootlegs over the last few years.  Always top tier stuff. 

Dude comes off as kind of a blowhard, but I think his heart is in the right place
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Audrey II

• Rep: 14183
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2022, 06:29:22 AM »
8k aint bad from t shirts. atleast its going somewhere that may hopefully help people, came across this today and it just seems like a way to make some money off recent tragedy
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2022, 11:45:51 AM »
Stoked I got one of the boards when this graphic came out. Love & hate when I look at it as it’s a shame that kids have died by gun violence in schools. Wild too as a former teacher & a social worker who is in & out schools weekly, I just go in & go about business, much like the students. Eerie to think a random weekday could be a day of violence & complete loss.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2022, 04:48:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’ve grown up with the imagery and did ok, and maybe it’s happening right now but is it ever going to be a thing to say ‘fuck guns’?
[close]

I don’t think so. I mean I grew up with guns and hunting with my grandpa and eating what we killed but that level of consciousness in this country is long gone. I don’t want a gun but with how LA is going lately I even I’ve been like maybe it wouldn’t hurt. I’m more worried I’d use it on myself than anything but that’s reason enough for people to not own a gun. Why do we need something to kill our fellow human in the first place
[close]

Don’t be part of the problem, be part of the solution. More guns is never to fix anything and it's not going to make you any safer, quite the opposite actually.

You’re completely right. It’s just a thought that had crossed my mind but the cons will always outweigh the pros. Also I saw some nra gun giveaway and the msrp was $3800 with ammo . I don’t get in what world I’d ever drop a couple months of rent on an item I’d hope to never use . Like how is this hobby for people? . You could do so much more than military larping with nearly 4K. Shit If I had 4 figures to drop on a gun at like 18 like these nut jobs I’d be buying weed and alcohol and like skate shit to try and impress girls.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.