Author Topic: LA peeps, what’s your fav curb spot?  (Read 2080 times)

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
Re: LA peeps, what’s your fav curb spot?
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2022, 01:27:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m about to burn out my spot but fuck it, I moved to Colorado last year, if you’re near the downey area, right behind WSS/wingstop shoes on Firestone. The WSS is closed down(last time I checked) so it’s bust free, I salba sauced the fuck outta the curbs so you can grind for miles, and there’s a long double sided curb to get techy widdit. Ground is paved and smooth as buttery, if you go, please pick up after yourself:) the surrounding businesses have been cool with us skating there. Bail gun gary recently made a pepper grip edit there.

8566 Firestone Blvd
Downey, CA  90241
United States
[close]

Was in the area today and swung by. Curbs were dry. Quick wax on my trucks and got a couple of slaps in as a delivery truck driver watched on curiosity (WSS is gonna be a Spirit Halloween, so they were dropping off merch/supplies).

Then I went back about my day.
[close]

Damn they start those spirit Halloweens this early?

Probably. It looked like they were gutting the place and building it out.

LemThurdy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -15
Re: LA peeps, what’s your fav curb spot?
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2022, 09:16:58 PM »
I’m about to burn out my spot but fuck it, I moved to Colorado last year, if you’re near the downey area, right behind WSS/wingstop shoes on Firestone. The WSS is closed down(last time I checked) so it’s bust free, I salba sauced the fuck outta the curbs so you can grind for miles, and there’s a long double sided curb to get techy widdit. Ground is paved and smooth as buttery, if you go, please pick up after yourself:) the surrounding businesses have been cool with us skating there. Bail gun gary recently made a pepper grip edit there.

8566 Firestone Blvd
Downey, CA  90241
United States

Damn dude my wife grew up right around da corner from there!