Author Topic: Eniz on The Heated Wheel  (Read 8002 times)

shouldn't

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Eniz on The Heated Wheel
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2022, 01:49:44 AM »
this is so sick. i am really stoked on the heated wheel & blender having his own brand. my only complaint/negative comment about this would be to skateboard brands still doing brown top plys, find me one person who prefers or even likes looking down at that.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2022, 08:04:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What's the go with $lave? Had a bit of momentum after being very quiet for a while, but any steam they had generated from turning Pat Burke pro and Radio Silence has long evaporated. I think Davey Sayles was about to get on, before he bounced for Deathwish instead, Logan Taylor joined after moving from Lovesick, but that doesn't move the needle either way. Jake Hill is neat, but I don't think it makes much of a difference either with him leaving. Team is still sick, but they don't seem to do drops, or just repress old graphics. Seem to exist on the same level like Lovesick, Politic, The Killing Floor, etc
[close]

I think Noah Lora would fit good on grimple.
[close]
I think the real question is what would happen to Anthony Schultz??? Dude is criminally underrated but haven't seen much either, which makes me very sad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyJDju4Wnz0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pLJ7JXQhiI

No comply blunt frickin kicky forward in a ditch. So fucking good.

That's the future I want.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

devils acrobat

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 121
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2022, 08:23:15 AM »
Expand Quote

haha, burning intro image/map forgot about Sweden?

Either that or its a (not so) subtle jab. Eniz turning pro for THW is pretty dope, hope the company will stay around. Artwork is pretty interesting and crazy diverse regarding styles and placement on the board. I am digging this company for sure atm.

videokris

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 19
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2022, 09:53:56 AM »
Lots of $LAVE talk in this thread, will address some of it

What's the go with $lave? Had a bit of momentum after being very quiet for a while, but any steam they had generated from turning Pat Burke pro and Radio Silence has long evaporated. I think Davey Sayles was about to get on, before he bounced for Deathwish instead, Logan Taylor joined after moving from Lovesick, but that doesn't move the needle either way. Jake Hill is neat, but I don't think it makes much of a difference either with him leaving. Team is still sick, but they don't seem to do drops, or just repress old graphics. Seem to exist on the same level like Lovesick, Politic, The Killing Floor, etc

Radio-Silence definitely helped people know the brand is still going strong. Davey was in the works, but decided to go to Baker Boys on good terms. Logan just put out a part not that long ago and is killing it. New drops happen often (new drop today), but did have a re-issue series of sorts a bit ago. Board sales have been pretty harsh for the industry as a whole, so not cranking out a ton of new stuff as often. Can't really speak to the size of the brands listed above, but they're all rad.

I think the real question is what would happen to Anthony Schultz??? Dude is criminally underrated but haven't seen much either, which makes me very sad.

Shultz is still skating, but working as well. Definitely has some footage, and the whole team is working on a few small brand projects, and a larger one for mid next year.