Author Topic: Montreal - July 7-10 - looking to rent a flat  (Read 311 times)

professional

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Montreal - July 7-10 - looking to rent a flat
« on: May 27, 2022, 06:59:58 AM »
What's up Pals? I'm going to be in Montreal from July 7-10 and looking for an apartment to rent between those dates for my girlfriend and I. Any of you heads got a link on an available flat? Maybe you or a friend is out of town?

It's been years since I've visited and upon looking for accommodations have been reminded that it's festival season in the city and so there isn't much out there at a reasonable price. Been living in Germany for a handful of years and I'm ready to eat my weight in poutine and steamies.

Any leads would be appreciated  :)

sbmfj

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Montreal - July 7-10 - looking to rent a flat
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 11:11:45 AM »
Cant offer you anything, but perhaps look for an air bnb a little bit outside of the downtown area - near a metro would be key. Bound to find something

Im assuming youd wanna be close to downtown, so not past Vendome on the orange or not past rosemont laurier on the other end of ornage line

Charlevoix to Frotenac on the Green line would be alright too.

Enjoy your stay - Feel free to hit me up if you need any other info or if you wanna skate with some 45 year old at Peace.

And follow @afrowasiu on insta if ya wanna laugh at language laws..Hes pretty good.