Author Topic: Plan B ‘Code’  (Read 8799 times)

Rasmus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
Re: Plan B ‘Code’
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2022, 06:22:55 AM »
I'm still flabbergasted that they managed to do so poorly with Plan B 2.0. I mean the team, when they came out, were like the best of the best! So much potential spilled on maybe some contests, reality shows (Sheckler's search for a chill girl), the most uninspired graphics I can remember, and basically just halting P-Rod from releasing footage in his prime years - I'm actually getting a little angry writing this out  ;D

dill8849

• Rep: -41
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2022, 07:42:13 AM »
I'm still flabbergasted that they managed to do so poorly with Plan B 2.0. I mean the team, when they came out, were like the best of the best! So much potential spilled on maybe some contests, reality shows (Sheckler's search for a chill girl), the most uninspired graphics I can remember, and basically just halting P-Rod from releasing footage in his prime years - I'm actually getting a little angry writing this out  ;D

I don't think the whole "super team" really works that well if you throw a bunch of really good skateboarders on a team that don't really skate with each other or like to film (can you picture Brian Wenning skating with Ryan Sheckler?) I think Primitive has become everything that Danny and Colin wanted Plan B 2.0 to be because those guys like to skate and film with each other. I think Primitive is also the exception because the majority of the riders are "skate rats" and just really love to skate everyday. P-Rod was the lone dude on Plan B that had a ton of footy for a vid, and consequentially, built a team that had the same amount of ambition/motivation to film as him.

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2022, 08:28:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't think the whole "super team" really works that well if you throw a bunch of really good skateboarders on a team that don't really skate with each other or like to film (can you picture Brian Wenning skating with Ryan Sheckler?) I think Primitive has become everything that Danny and Colin wanted Plan B 2.0 to be because those guys like to skate and film with each other. I think Primitive is also the exception because the majority of the riders are "skate rats" and just really love to skate everyday. P-Rod was the lone dude on Plan B that had a ton of footy for a vid, and consequentially, built a team that had the same amount of ambition/motivation to film as him.

Indeed! Primitive have really turned out to be, what I hoped Plan B 2.0 would

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2022, 10:02:04 AM »
my guess is that Giraud backside flips el toro, right after joslin 360 flips it

it'd be a fuck you to sheckler, to show they don't need him

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Mandatory Reload

• Rep: 78
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2022, 10:08:40 AM »
the last time i genuinely enjoyed PJ's skating was Really Sorry/Especial/whatever other random footy we got from him in the super early Plan B days. potentially hot take but the tight pants and slouchy beanie ruined it for me, as dumb as that might be. this is obviously completely conjecture but i feel like he also just seemed like he was having a better time skating back then, especially in PLWHL skating with his Boston crew. will always have respect for his talent but it just hasn't been fun to watch for a long time now for me, which is a bummer because he was obviously one of my favorites growing up (as he was for anyone that came up skating in the early to mid 2000s).

i'll gladly watch Joslin do some hucking though lol

Mall Grab Mike

• Rep: -9
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2022, 05:36:55 PM »
Joslin, Felipe, and Trevor will come through with good parts.

That's about all you're gonna get though.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2022, 07:50:31 PM »
kind of on the fence about fynn but im rooting for him to have a banger part

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2022, 05:19:31 AM »
^ yes, this is what I have the most hopes for in this one as well. He has the potential to do sth amazing, no idea if he'll deliver though

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2022, 07:25:15 PM »
qr leads to a countdown, t minus 29 days as of now. so prolly a new team vid.

So it will come out 8 years from now, minus a PJ part, minus a Toro BS Flip, and thankfully minus a Danny Way part.

Plan B sucks!

doublesteveburger

« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2022, 09:49:27 PM »
will erik brags beard have anything to do with this

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2022, 04:55:10 AM »
the last time i genuinely enjoyed PJ's skating was Really Sorry/Especial/whatever other random footy we got from him in the super early Plan B days. potentially hot take but the tight pants and slouchy beanie ruined it for me, as dumb as that might be. this is obviously completely conjecture but i feel like he also just seemed like he was having a better time skating back then, especially in PLWHL skating with his Boston crew. will always have respect for his talent but it just hasn't been fun to watch for a long time now for me, which is a bummer because he was obviously one of my favorites growing up (as he was for anyone that came up skating in the early to mid 2000s).

Unpopular opinion but I don't particularly enjoy post-comeback IG era PJ. Still hope he has a part though I'm always ready to have my mind changed.
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2022, 11:18:23 AM »

huggs

• Rep: -16
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2022, 11:55:27 AM »
no pj what a surprise

prolly busy filming his welcome to és part

pops

• Rep: 218
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2022, 12:04:49 PM »

Exactly what my thoughts have been about PJ. Also intrested in seeing Joslin's part although I don't really follow him.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2022, 12:28:16 PM »
Looking forward to seeing a real street part from that French fuck.

Quoting this b/c it's so quotable.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2022, 01:19:19 PM »
joslins goatee is disgusting. full metal mulisha dad shit

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

one-off

• Rep: 105
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2022, 02:16:06 PM »

Hoping they will re-use Dead Can Dance’s Salterello for it, he does have those medieval squire vibes

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 765
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2022, 02:22:03 PM »

WavyDavy

• Rep: 129
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2022, 02:23:22 PM »
That's all he can grow on his face
I'm surprised pat duffy still exists

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2022, 08:40:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hoping they will re-use Dead Can Dance’s Salterello for it, he does have those medieval squire vibes
a dead can dance song in a 2022 plan B video would be so dope lmao. fuck it whole video is set to og 4AD bands
chris joslin skating to this mortal coil
felipe gustavo skating to cocteau twins
aurelien giraud skating to dead can dance

showbobs

• Rep: -1
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2022, 11:00:19 PM »
Video by shrimpdaddy?

Quite fitting I guess. 

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2022, 06:36:45 AM »
I had a pair of Plan B jeans in the 90s. They were very very baggy.

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 59
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2022, 02:15:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Frenchie opens, Joslin closes. Calling it now.

And seriously - why does PJ never produce / have any obligation to produce footage for Plan B specifically. The fucking paycheque whisperer.

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2022, 05:58:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Frenchie opens, Joslin closes. Calling it now.

And seriously - why does PJ never produce / have any obligation to produce footage for Plan B specifically. The fucking paycheque whisperer.

Bizarre. He has been on, for what, 16 years?

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2022, 03:33:10 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfwlCPrKg3L/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
No Pj what a surprise

When I clicked this link I was taken to a vid of this bear laying in a bathtub full of petals. Much more relevant to my interests.

https://i.imgur.com/5SYYVvT.jpeg

Also, name a worse crew than Plan B
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps