Author Topic: football anyone? as in soccer...  (Read 471266 times)

D10S

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -64
  • la patineta no se mancha
Re: football anyone? as in soccer...
« Reply #5550 on: Today at 02:50:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Teams usually wait for Euro/Copa America tourneys to be done before announcing new managers, which I think is the case with the England squad and ETH.

Meanwhile in in Italy:
AC Milan hires Portuguese manager Paulo Fonseca
Juventus hires Brazilian-Italian Thiago Motta
[close]

ETH got re-upped at Man U

Man United managerial candidates were left 'astounded by low wages' and 'unimpressed by the club's transfer budget' before decision was made to keep Erik ten Hag

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13522417/Man-United-managerial-candidates-left-astounded-low-wages-unimpressed-clubs-transfer-budget.html

Oh wow that is such great news for all of us that strongly dislike Man Utd! ETH fo' life!

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #5551 on: Today at 04:05:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Teams usually wait for Euro/Copa America tourneys to be done before announcing new managers, which I think is the case with the England squad and ETH.

Meanwhile in in Italy:
AC Milan hires Portuguese manager Paulo Fonseca
Juventus hires Brazilian-Italian Thiago Motta
[close]

ETH got re-upped at Man U
[close]

Man United managerial candidates were left 'astounded by low wages' and 'unimpressed by the club's transfer budget' before decision was made to keep Erik ten Hag

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13522417/Man-United-managerial-candidates-left-astounded-low-wages-unimpressed-clubs-transfer-budget.html

Oh wow that is such great news for all of us that strongly dislike Man Utd! ETH fo' life!

I donít think itís unwise for Man U to reel in the spending.   They need to fix their infrastructure first.   Itís a shame (and I hate them) at the state of their club and stadium, but they might be in a better place temporarily than Barca

Italy:
Nesta to manage Monza
Conte to Napoli (old news)

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5552 on: Today at 04:55:21 PM »

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.