Author Topic: Gator of freedom, on staying incarcerated  (Read 15531 times)

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1435
Gator of freedom, on staying incarcerated
« on: June 15, 2022, 04:58:34 PM »
https://govapps.gov.ca.gov/gov40mail/

Contact info for the governor. If you're in California, write an email or call your local congressperson to deny gator parole.

Justice for Jessica Bergsten
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 08:19:11 PM by DaleSr »

versacekid420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1214
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Gator granted parole
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 05:01:52 PM »
don’t need another thread for this asswipe. the oblow one is enough

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 06:02:07 PM »
The gov of cali denied his parole last time so hopefully it happens again

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 06:02:28 PM »
Post the news article at least

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/local/former-skater-mark-gator-rogowski-granted-parole-for-1991-rape-and-murder/509-748fc220-1510-4061-8b80-9085fe106a33

SAN DIEGO — A San Diego County Parole board granted parole to former professional skateboarder and 1980's skating icon Mark "Gator" Rogowski on June 14 for the 1991 brutal rape and murder of a 22-year-old woman in Carlsbad.

And, for the second time since 2019, the District Attorney's Office seeks to overturn the parole board's decision.

“The family and friends of Jessica Bergsten deserve the continued promise of justice in this case,” District Attorney Summer Stephan stated in a June 15 press release, one day after the parole board's decision. “Our office argued strongly against releasing this violent defendant. We handle hundreds of parole hearings each year, fighting when it’s appropriate to make sure dangerous criminals are not released and crime victims are given a voice.”

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 06:06:43 PM »
https://govapps.gov.ca.gov/gov40mail/

Contact info for the governor. If you're in California, write an email or call your local congressperson to deny gator parole.

Justice for Jessica Bergsten

Thanks for sharing.

shredder sequel

• Rep: 58
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 06:52:31 PM »
Is he skating on Hosoi’s Instagram yet?

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219

somefucker

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2022, 04:20:05 AM »
this dude wont get out

then again what do i know, our justice system is a 50/50

somefucker

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2022, 07:50:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
this dude wont get out
[close]

it appears he has people backing him which is the craziest part

he did his time i guess but how do you forgive someone for that? killing and raping an innocent woman? that part is fucking weird. not sure i could forgive a family member for something like that.

you don't.

where can a murderer benefit society?

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2022, 08:07:47 AM »
Well, this Oblows.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2022, 08:22:06 AM »
So weird, I just revisited that Gator documentary just yesterday.  I’m all for doing your time and getting a second chance, but there are certain things that entail you never get to see freedom ever again.  What he did deserves life. Disgusting

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2022, 08:40:39 AM »
where can a murderer benefit society?

the army? euthanasia doctor? 

This murderer's book on life in prison is a huge contribution to the study of punishment/prison: https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/life-without-parole-living-and-dying-prison-today

Also, what is the point of imprisonment? Rehabilitation? Revenge? Retribution? Warehousing people?

What was the parole board's rationale? What is the difference between harsh punishment and smart punishment? (key theme of this guy's work that influenced our constitution https://www.britannica.com/biography/Cesare-Beccaria)?

Also, does Gator have any money? Who is bank rolling his trips to the commissary? If released what will he do for work? Will be a preacher like Hosoi or will he actually have to work for a living?

I don't have an answer to any of these questions.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2022, 08:46:11 AM »
I guess the gov is a 9club fan  ???

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2022, 12:36:18 PM »
I'm not a fan of locking up people for life.  Even for murder.  But this was way more. 

To top it all of the dude entered a  "innocent" plea at trial.    Yeah.   Rot in hell.  Same with the "Lady Killer" board artist that suppossedly donated the "profits" to a battered women's shelter.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2022, 12:46:09 PM »
Rot in hell.  Same with the "Lady Killer" board artist that supposedly donated the "profits" to a battered women's shelter.
It's still sus that Vision is re-issuing Gator's board in two sizes and like 30 colorways. If I were Gonz, I'd tell them to stop re-issuing my board as long as Gator still one one.

https://selectskateshop.com/collections/vision-decks-1/products/vision-gator-ii-concave-deck-10-25x30-5

https://selectskateshop.com/collections/vision-decks-1/products/vision-gator-ii-deck-10-25x29-75

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2022, 12:46:15 PM »
can we just cut off his legs and give them to cardiel or something?

or they can let him onto 9 club but when he gets there beat him with 9 irons.

(I just googled kelly hart gifs because I wanted a laughing Gif and apparently she is an adult actress, on the work PC)
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2022, 12:50:50 PM »

or they can let him onto 9 club but when he gets there beat him with 9 irons.

(I just googled kelly hart gifs because I wanted a laughing Gif and apparently she is an adult actress, on the work PC)

So did Kelly hart actually fuck Kelly hart or is that slap legend?

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2022, 12:52:17 PM »
He could of pulled a mud man maneuver with the whole bending and whatnot
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2022, 07:53:58 PM »
I suspect that he is still peddling that rough sex story to everyone except the parole board, so I wrote to the Governor referencing the 9 Club debacle.

I have a personal interest in this. Gator's mom moved to my home town after the murders, and it's likely that he'd live there if released.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2022, 08:51:39 PM »
I suspect that he is still peddling that rough sex story to everyone except the parole board, so I wrote to the Governor referencing the 9 Club debacle.

I have a personal interest in this. Gator's mom moved to my home town after the murders, and it's likely that he'd live there if released.

you can make this right big dog

muntcuscle

• Rep: 44
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2022, 12:48:30 AM »
Don’t let this guy out

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2022, 08:56:03 AM »
fuck gator, hope there'll be no parole for him.

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2022, 09:00:20 AM »

nah, cardiel is better at street skating now with his legs than gator ever was
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2022, 11:13:42 AM »

I doubt his parole will actually go through to him being released.
There's enough opposition. He's totally institutionalized (and psychotic) and would be hard fuckin' pressed to become anything like a functioning member of society.
Me thinks even Gator would know better than to use the BS that Oblow spouted as a defense. Again.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2022, 05:20:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I doubt his parole will actually go through to him being released.
There's enough opposition. He's totally institutionalized (and psychotic) and would be hard fuckin' pressed to become anything like a functioning member of society.
Me thinks even Gator would know better than to use the BS that Oblow spouted as a defense. Again.

CA governors, regardless of their stance on incarceration or political affiliation, have been reluctant to release high profile murderers in recent years. The parole board, on the other hand, is eager to let him out.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 853

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2022, 08:20:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Rot in hell.  Same with the "Lady Killer" board artist that supposedly donated the "profits" to a battered women's shelter.
[close]
It's still sus that Vision is re-issuing Gator's board in two sizes and like 30 colorways. If I were Gonz, I'd tell them to stop re-issuing my board as long as Gator still one one.

https://selectskateshop.com/collections/vision-decks-1/products/vision-gator-ii-concave-deck-10-25x30-5

https://selectskateshop.com/collections/vision-decks-1/products/vision-gator-ii-deck-10-25x29-75

He’s never let ‘em reissue his board. They just do the one they own without his name on.

If he did get out id imagine all the ‘Christian’ skaters like Hosoi and Cab would do some big fuckin forgiveness and loving god rant and have him hang out.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2022, 08:34:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He’s never let ‘em reissue his board. They just do the one they own without his name on.

If he did get out id imagine all the ‘Christian’ skaters like Hosoi and Cab would do some big fuckin forgiveness and loving god rant and have him hang out.

100% he ends up in a “Glad to have you back” video.

Giftedly Hater’d

• Rep: 414
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2022, 05:02:58 AM »
I’m no legal scholar, and it goes without saying… “heinous crime”, “serve every day of it”, obviously won’t personally support any public facing quarter given to him in the skateboard industry, etc… but just based on his wiki… isn’t his sentence over sometime next year?

Not trolling, not angling for a fight, and certainly not Oblowing… and I’d say sure, posting/petitioning/etc “fuck him” style messages to let companies and old pro’s know that for sure… this dude is as radioactive as he ever was…  but I am thinking… get used to the idea of Gator being a free(ish) man in the near future.

Ps

Fuck him

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2022, 06:46:25 AM »
I doubt he’ll be a part of the skate world in any capacity just by the sheer fact that he is in his mid 50’s and hasn’t stepped on a board in over 30 years. You can’t really just pick up vert like that and obviously the dude wasn’t a street skater.

Gross fuckin dude to say the least.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E