Author Topic: Pooping in public restrooms  (Read 1283 times)

Yonnycage

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -38
Re: Pooping in public restrooms
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2022, 04:29:51 PM »
I used to have public shitphobia until one time I had some insane stomach pains in Target and ran into the stall. Some dude came into the stall next to me a minute later and I happened to catch a glimpse of his feet (he was wearing flip flops) and dude had to have crazy burn scars or some kinda skin condition or something cause his shit was JACKED UP.

Toenails long, yellow and crusty as fuck and crazy amounts of skin peeling off his shit. He let out the most ear shattering, planet shaking song of his people from the deepest part of his bowels that Iím convinced to this day that people in the electronics section across the store had to have heard it, followed by the sound of what must have been his entire intestinal tract collapsing into the bowl at mach 10.

After that, I never felt weird about taking a regular shit in a public restroom as a normal, healthy adult. Someoneís always got it way worse than you. If I were that dude Iíd never have come back to that Target for the rest of my life.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2022, 05:54:15 PM »
My work building has been a ghost town since the pandemic so itís probably a more comfortable workday shit than at home where my wife is always asking me for passwords to streaming services through the bathroom door.

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1117
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2022, 07:53:31 PM »
My work building has been a ghost town since the pandemic so itís probably a more comfortable workday shit than at home where my wife is always asking me for passwords to streaming services through the bathroom door.

This is so relatable it hurts. IVE GIVEN YOU THE FUCKING HULU PASSWORD LIKE TWICE A MONTH FOR YEARS AND YOU STILL DONT FUCKING REMEMBER IT?!
He has the exact same look as my stepbrother, who I DO NOT respect.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 415
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2022, 10:12:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This is so relatable it hurts. IVE GIVEN YOU THE FUCKING HULU PASSWORD LIKE TWICE A MONTH FOR YEARS AND YOU STILL DONT FUCKING REMEMBER IT?!

The password fight is such an absurd fight. My ex used to get super annoyed with me when I couldn't remember the password to her phone, but the she'd constantly ask me for the password to my computer. I was always like, "Do you remember when you'd yell at me for not remembering your password?"

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 853
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2022, 06:22:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The password fight is such an absurd fight. My ex used to get super annoyed with me when I couldn't remember the password to her phone, but the she'd constantly ask me for the password to my computer. I was always like, "Do you remember when you'd yell at me for not remembering your password?"

Got in one of these before work this morning. I'll admit it was me starting it though. "Why do you keep changing the Netflix password?". Son was just tryna get his Cobra Kai on

BartHarleyJarvis

• Rep: 213
  • What the fucks up Dennys
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2022, 07:32:16 AM »
Yíall gotta get a password manager, for yourselves and your partners. Use Bitwarden, itís free
Y'alls bloodlines are weak and history will not remember you