Author Topic: Pooping in public restrooms  (Read 2867 times)

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045
Re: Pooping in public restrooms
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2022, 10:02:46 AM »
A long time ago someone told me that, if you can smell poop, you’re inhaling poo particles. It has molded my massive amount of discomfort when entering public restrooms in general.

Poop on the street

skate_bored

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2022, 10:12:05 AM »
i avoid it at all costs. but i would always rather shit on the ground next to somebody than shit in my pants at the end of the day. when it gets to the point of needing to use a public restroom all of the worry is gone because its either shit myself or dont shit myself.

last weekend went golfing with my dad and brothers and on the 10th hole i got the bubble gut rumble. i told them i may be running to the woods and was informed there was a porta jon a few holes ahead. i played my best 3 holes in a row ever (which is not great -par, bogie, par). by the time we got to the porta jon i was actually feeling better and was fine until i got home. something about exercise in the summer heat has always been iffy on my bowels. would have been my 3rd or 4th shit in the woods between skating/golf in the summer. but again, always would rather shit outside of my pants.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2022, 11:47:45 AM »
Forgot to mention that.... a year ago... I was in the back of the warehouse, when my stomach started making strange sounds and feelings grumbling through me. I knew it was only a matter of time. I went to the front bathroom (less disgusting) and both men and women's rooms were taken. I couldn't believe it. Short on time, I scrambled - knees clenched - to the back bathroom (totally gr0ss). The male's stalls were taken there also, so I knocked on the women's room and it was totally empty. Fuck it - at this point it has to be done. In that area, there is only 1 woman that works back there. Anyways, I release the Kraken and am just about done with clean up - the outer door opens, so I just sit back down, for fear that it is her. The stall next to me closes and I can see the shoe - it is her. I just want to remain as quiet as possible and get out of this shituation ASAP. Well, she starts blasting ass over there. Pflllpt, Pflarpthhh, Skerrrttt.. just violent diarrhea splatter. I let her finish before I get out of there. Tried to cover my ears. But I can't look her in the face and I see her every day. Luckily, our 2 jobs don't really have anything to do with each other. I walked by her today and she says "Hey hows it goin?" and I just say "Aiit" and kept going. Sucked!

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2022, 12:57:18 PM »
I will bomb the women’s bathroom at work daily.

Anyhoo, always had a weird feeling cuttin logs anywhere from home base growin up. One time in 11th grade I went to the office and said I had to go home to shit, waited for my dad out front, and stayed home the rest of the day.

In my early 20’s I worked for the Forrest service and was forced to get through that mental barrier. One time I hiked out away from the crew in a field to where I thought was secluded. In the middle of ‘making,’ a woman riding a horse trotted by and stared at me directly in my eyes while I was squatting down perched like a gargoyle statue tryin to push out some mre’s I had earlier.

Going to jail when I was younger also helped my anxiety for dropping deuces. Imagine trying to crap while some dude is next to you having a deep conversation on how he’s goin to turn his life around when he gets out. Or the guy on the other side of u pissing saying he’s gonna start taking care of his kids once he gets out and gets his act together.

Because of riding bikes long distance everywhere I’ve been forced to dookie in some weird environments and am totally comfortable nowadays. Always got wet wipes packed and gotta be sure that door stays locked and shut. Just recently I went to a gas station off the bike trail in El Monte. Do Do’ed, clogged it up, looked the attendant in the eyes as I bought some Reese’s cups, then walked outside, unlocked my bike and continued On my journey home.

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2022, 01:53:02 PM »
Y'alls bloodlines are weak and history will not remember you

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2022, 03:24:07 PM »
First thread participation outside of gear threads, now you're speaking my language 8)

Your user name now has a whole new significance.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1082
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2022, 03:30:19 PM »
Y'alls bloodlines are weak and history will not remember you

sig'd

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 367
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2022, 06:57:10 PM »
I used to go to these two bars where the bathroom just had a toilet and urinal in plain view.  It was a real power move to take a shit in there and I always relished it.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2022, 07:11:42 PM »
A long time ago someone told me that, if you can smell poop, you’re inhaling poo particles. It has molded my massive amount of discomfort when entering public restrooms in general.

Poop on the street

I think you may be misinterpreting that a bit. You're breathing in the same VOCs that are in everything that has a scent, not like tiny chunks of shit. Just like you aren't going to get high from smelling that someone is smoking weed across the room, you're not going to get sick.

Also it's good to remember your immune system is like a muscle. You have to use it or it gets weak. Go out and start doing breathing exercises in the airport bathroom immediately.

G raham

• Rep: -47
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2022, 07:29:34 PM »
I dont love it but i think its kind of fun. Theres some good ones in the mall where I live, nice water and people. Its like visiting your parents you initially dont feel like it but then you get there and you have a good time. im kidding it sucks
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2022, 06:00:48 AM »
I’ve come to rely on a wet piece of high quality toilet paper to get nice and clean. When I’m in a public toilet I can never get spotless and eventually my ass itches.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2022, 06:51:10 AM »
If I know that someone is waiting for me, all lower GI and urinary function completely seizes due to involuntary fight or flight response.  The ancient lizard part of my brain fully believes this person is likely to attempt to murder me mid-pee pee/poo poo.
Absolutely agree with this sentiment.   For me to fight this feeling or poop comfortably I usually go to the family restroom where it’s one person sized or the handicapped stall.
Dueces Bitch's

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2022, 09:06:47 AM »
For anyone in need this IG posts updates on the ever changing bathroom codes for NYC:

http://www.instagram.com/p/Cd8wEtZOuyG/

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2022, 06:01:44 PM »
Expand Quote
If I know that someone is waiting for me, all lower GI and urinary function completely seizes due to involuntary fight or flight response.  The ancient lizard part of my brain fully believes this person is likely to attempt to murder me mid-pee pee/poo poo.
[close]
Absolutely agree with this sentiment.   For me to fight this feeling or poop comfortably I usually go to the family restroom where it’s one person sized or the handicapped stall.

During peak covid lockdowns, the university was super empty and I was basically the only person in the building doing some experiments. I was using the disabled toilets twice a day for like 3 months. It got to the point where I felt better shitting there than at home because there is a shower, 2 types of paper to choose from and the soap dispenser is the posh type that dispenses foam. Happy days.
Took a shit in an airplane toilet once when there was turbulence and the flight attendants were knocking at the door asking me to return to my seat. I ignored them but it was very embarrassing when I got out and 2 attendants along with most passengers from first class were giving me weird looks.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2022, 06:18:04 PM »
If I have to shit in public, these days if I’m near a pregnant/mothers change room, it’s always so clean and has nice music playing. Some even have sofas

LUGR

• Rep: 45
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2022, 08:16:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

During peak covid lockdowns, the university was super empty and I was basically the only person in the building doing some experiments. I was using the disabled toilets twice a day for like 3 months. It got to the point where I felt better shitting there than at home because there is a shower, 2 types of paper to choose from and the soap dispenser is the posh type that dispenses foam. Happy days.
Took a shit in an airplane toilet once when there was turbulence and the flight attendants were knocking at the door asking me to return to my seat. I ignored them but it was very embarrassing when I got out and 2 attendants along with most passengers from first class were giving me weird looks.
Not a poop story, but your story reminded me of the time I disregarded the flight attendants request for me to take a seat, and was mid piss when the plane landed. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2022, 11:49:33 PM »
Got this idea that women's bathrooms are always nicer than men's because they have to sit down every time.

You've clearly never been in a women's bathroom in Spain then.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2022, 01:10:55 AM »
TLDR: I went to a restroom and didn’t realize there wasn’t any TP. Used a seat cover and May have cut my hole.

I used to not care. I’d lay a seat cover or two and poop. This one time in middle school or HS. My parents took me to a buffet. I got the urge and ran to the restroom. This was a random code red, I sat down and while dancing out on the seat. I went to work and then realized my mistake… they didn’t have TP. I was looking at what I could do and realized that there wasn’t anywhere to dispose a sock or my boxers so I mad do. I used the seat covers and it was the cheap kind that you fold and it may as well be a sharp blade. I suffered and never stepped into one until i started working and had to go at work.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2022, 02:11:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Got this idea that women's bathrooms are always nicer than men's because they have to sit down every time.
[close]

You've clearly never been in a women's bathroom in Spain then.

Anywhere really. When it's the lady's room you're not just dealing with shit and piss, you're adding blood to the equation. I worked in convenience stores all through high school/my first attempt at college and I've seen and smelled unspeakable things.

Even nowadays I can't escape it, in our staff bathroom at work someone keeps spraying or flinging tiny droplets of blood on the wall around the toilet. Its like someone is getting the motions for removing a tampon and pull starting a weedwhacker mixed up.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2022, 06:45:50 AM »
A benefit of my regular amphetamine and coffee intake is that I’m quite regular. That said, I still try to map out prime pooping real estate in the places I spent a lot of time, just in case. Although, I think working in restaurants really forced me to learn to roll with the punches. There’s nothing quite like being made fun of by attractive front of house staff for haunting the employee washroom with beer and burger based butt ghosts.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2022, 09:07:54 PM »
there was a Drehobl interverw where he was asked about shitting in public restrooms and he sat he never uses the paper covers and just sits on the seat. So I do that too now. Recently I was driving home from a weekend trip, like a 4 hour drive before traffic but there a shit load of traffic so I stopped at a Target for a poo break and to hunt for some baby formula. sat right on the seat and took a mean loud dump and heard an "oh man" from someone at the urinals. then I scored 4 large formulas and was back in even worse traffic a new man. I like to stay in truck lane an trickle past all the yahoos that are scared of that lane and wanna be in the middle or left lanes. I slowly passed thousands of cars

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2022, 11:54:13 PM »
I'm pretty sure Dan Drehobl is the Keith Richards of skateboarding.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2022, 06:13:47 AM »
Its like someone is getting the motions for removing a tampon and pull starting a weedwhacker mixed up.

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • registered SLAP offender
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2022, 07:09:22 AM »
I have no issue with loosing brown in public restrooms but I have to take a few security steps in order to make my crapping experience as comfortable as possible.

1.) throw some toiletpaper to avoid water splashing your arse
2.) wipe off the toiletseat
3.) wear headphones to mute all the moaning people make when pushing out a brownie
4.) make sure that your wiener does not touch the seat at all cost!

Something that I cant deal with though is when I can link the smell of shit to a certain person. Let's say you want to take a shit and see your boss leave the restroom, I can not use the same restroom. This just makes me uncomfortable

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2022, 08:34:19 AM »
One of My favorite things is taking a nice long shit at a nice public restroom after a night of drinking in an other city. Sit there for like 30 minutes, catch up on slap and YouTube and feel super fresh to drive back home. Has to be actually good though, lots of stalls, walls go all the way down, good airconditioning, maybe even some calming music. Usually either a big new gastation or mall. Airports are goat if you walk all the way to some corner that doesnt have any passengers at that moment, but parking is pain.

Other situations, shitting in a public restroom is usually the worst

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2022, 08:58:47 AM »
I don't mind shitting in public, but at work. I have put an out of service sign on a stall door 3-4 years ago.
The stall is totally in service, but I am the only one who uses it.

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2022, 11:17:35 AM »
I have IBS so unfortunately when you gotta go you gotta go. 

A few codes of conduct
- once the deuce or juice hits the water, flush it down.  Don't subject the next person to your foul stench.
- TP over the front so your dick doesn't touch the toilet
- I always wipe down the seat but I never cover it in TP...seems kinda pointless? I dunno.
- Women's bathrooms always have more stalls so if its an emergency and the men's restroom is occupied, I have no problem going to a women's stall.  they can deal with it.  we're all human.

Living with IBS is a hellscape in terms of long car trips, long flights, nature adventures.  Immodium is my friend. 

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2022, 02:24:43 PM »

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2022, 02:35:45 PM »
I don't mind shitting in public, but at work. I have put an out of service sign on a stall door 3-4 years ago.
The stall is totally in service, but I am the only one who uses it.

this is a vibe

nevrwasben

« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2022, 03:23:30 PM »
I’m pooping in the handicap-stall at work as I type.
There haven’t been any handicapable people employed here during my 5 1/2yrs, and our building is closed to visitors. In general no problem pooping in public as long as it’s a relatively clean stall. I don’t use handi-stalls outside of work tho.