Author Topic: ISO GERWER CLIP  (Read 1049 times)

pizza bitch

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 129
  • mhmmmmmmmm
ISO GERWER CLIP
« on: June 20, 2022, 06:39:52 PM »
Ok totally random, but Im trying to track down a random clip of Gerwer saying "46 rooms 56 DJs all night looonnnngg". I could've sworn it was from a Beauty and the Beast video, but cant seem to track it down

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1109
  • What, me worry?
Re: ISO GERWER CLIP
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 07:22:32 PM »
Ok totally random, but Im trying to track down a random clip of Gerwer saying "46 rooms 56 DJs all night looonnnngg". I could've sworn it was from a Beauty and the Beast video, but cant seem to track it down

Do you remember which Beauty and the Beast video? I don't recall ever hearing that. I wonder, could it have been from the BATB Epicly Later'd? Maybe the behind the scenes when they went to that house party and TNT broke the window?

pizza bitch

• mhmmmmmmmm
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 07:31:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Do you remember which Beauty and the Beast video? I don't recall ever hearing that. I wonder, could it have been from the BATB Epicly Later'd? Maybe the behind the scenes when they went to that house party and TNT broke the window?

Ive gone through all three and cant seem to track it down. I did however fid that @The Human Condom dropped it in the
Re: Favorite/funniest/kookiest quotes or moments from skaters thread in Feb 2013. My buddies and I have been quoting this for years and for some reason cannot track down where it came from  :'(

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2022, 11:57:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ive gone through all three and cant seem to track it down. I did however fid that @The Human Condom dropped it in the
Re: Favorite/funniest/kookiest quotes or moments from skaters thread in Feb 2013. My buddies and I have been quoting this for years and for some reason cannot track down where it came from  :'(

I checked ep 9 of the epicly later'd series which is the orcas island demo and the house party, but didn't catch that quote.

Sightunseen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 08:28:17 PM »
Damn, I also remember this quote… doing some digging and brain racking. Will report back..
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

pizza bitch

• mhmmmmmmmm
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 01:00:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I checked ep 9 of the epicly later'd series which is the orcas island demo and the house party, but didn't catch that quote.

Damn thanks for checking. There's so much Gerwer content out there!

pizza bitch

• mhmmmmmmmm
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 01:01:14 PM »
Damn, I also remember this quote… doing some digging and brain racking. Will report back..

Thank you for your service 🖖

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2022, 10:17:51 PM »
Checked the clipped where he roasts AA. Not in there either.

ShitTea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2022, 01:29:07 PM »
I believe he says it in KOTR 2012 at 11:42

http://youtu.be/Gygs6z4A-Hs?t=702

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2022, 02:09:15 PM »

What a pull!!

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2022, 01:16:12 AM »

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 723
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2022, 03:51:19 PM »
+1    I'm actually gonna be able to sleep tonight, this was driving me nuts 

lydius

• Rep: 43
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2022, 04:40:42 PM »
these are my favorite threads on slap. just the hive mind coming together to hunt down moments. great work, all.

pizza bitch

• mhmmmmmmmm
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2022, 03:54:13 PM »

Holy fuck thank you!

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2022, 04:08:49 PM »
If for nothing else, Slap needs to exist for the power of its collective recollection of obscure skateboard facts