Author Topic: Someone beat Jordan Richter to the punch  (Read 11056 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: Someone beat Jordan Richter to the punch
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2022, 11:50:00 AM »
That'd be cool if Shiloh Catori was raised with enough sensibility, confidence, poise and understanding to keep pushing forward and not go whining to a bunch of right-wing talking head losers outside of our culture.

Like, if my 13 year old daughter placed second and went up to the winner and said, "Big ups," and dapped her up and then skated around with her for a while, I would be such a proud father. That's character.

hell yeah dude take that 13 year old girl down a few pegs. where are your manners young lady

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2022, 11:54:42 AM »
Uhhh... weren't you on the football team in high school?

Yeah dude i was captain of the team and all the baton twirlers asked for my number (cheerleaders were too sinful and worldly for our school) in my one year playing football. Real jock shit.
Don't you have another list of attributes you don't like in women to make?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2022, 12:02:16 PM »
Expand Quote
That'd be cool if Shiloh Catori was raised with enough sensibility, confidence, poise and understanding to keep pushing forward and not go whining to a bunch of right-wing talking head losers outside of our culture.

Like, if my 13 year old daughter placed second and went up to the winner and said, "Big ups," and dapped her up and then skated around with her for a while, I would be such a proud father. That's character.
[close]

hell yeah dude take that 13 year old girl down a few pegs. where are your manners young lady

Sounds like she handled herself pretty well, imo.

How fried are you?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Mike Oxwelling

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2022, 12:13:49 PM »
I sincerely enjoy the fact that trans women occupy much space in some one like Jordan's thimble head.  Its not ironic that somewhere around 50% of his brain can't stop thinking about penis.   

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1109
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2022, 12:23:03 PM »

Pwned.

Damn, I was wrong about you. at first I thought you were a huge idiot and SO dumb. typical american knob. but you roasted this fuckin guy and he deserves it.

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2022, 12:26:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah dude i was captain of the team and all the baton twirlers asked for my number (cheerleaders were too sinful and worldly for our school) in my one year playing football. Real jock shit.
These days I mostly write shit lists of Pals who are getting kooked every day when I hit 1000 posts. I'm just saying, if you're trying to distance yourself from people who are into 'jock bullshit', maybe you shouldn't post about sports so much? I mean you're all over the NBA thread. Personally I have nothing against jocks because I am not 12 any more but for you to pretend like you don't care about ball sports is pretty rich talk there, Johnny Unitas. My generation never played any of that shit and we're proud of it

LonleySk8er15

• Rep: 41
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2022, 12:27:48 PM »
damn I was hoping someone punched Jordan Richter

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1226
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2022, 12:28:18 PM »
i bet you go to church every sunday

cky enthusiast

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2022, 12:30:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How fried are you?

fried enough to comment on a teenage girls conduct. o wait sike

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2022, 12:31:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
These days I mostly write shit lists of Pals who are getting kooked every day when I hit 1000 posts. I'm just saying, if you're trying to distance yourself from people who are into 'jock bullshit', maybe you shouldn't post about sports so much? I mean you're all over the NBA thread. Personally I have nothing against jocks because I am not 12 any more but for you to pretend like you don't care about ball sports is pretty rich talk there, Johnny Unitas. My generation never played any of that shit and we're proud of it

Take it easy Dylan Klebold

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2022, 12:31:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

God damn, again!!!!! this guy should tap out or focus his account. This man might have a family!!!

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2022, 12:32:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Dude stop, you're being disrespectful to a true soul skater.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2022, 12:34:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Hahaha. My trench coat is at the dry cleaners

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2022, 12:35:04 PM »
Man fuck this shit. You know damn well if being trans was taken out of this, no one would give a fuck about a 29 year old beating a bunch of teenagers in a Redbull contest. These people are latching onto this to make their stupid ass arguments and belittle trans skaters.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2022, 12:35:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Spoken like a true 13 year old
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2022, 12:36:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Jealous cause you didn't think of it first. Sorry your dumb frends are getting roasted

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2022, 12:38:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

LOL I'm almost 10 years older than you. I had already been skating for years before you were born.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2022, 12:39:39 PM »
Man fuck this shit. You know damn well if being trans was taken out of this, no one would give a fuck about a 29 year old beating a bunch of teenagers in a Redbull contest. These people are latching onto this to make their stupid ass arguments and belittle trans skaters.

This is the truth of the matter

Mandatory Reload

• Rep: 78
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2022, 12:43:37 PM »

did you catch her IG response? it was actually pretty rad and she just basically said "hey Ricci rips and it's cool that she won, please don't be mean to her on the internet on my account, i'm glad she took 1st."

def haven't seen any evidence of her going to any right-wing outlets at this point. i'm actually pretty impressed with her ability (as a 13 year-old) to respond compassionately here. Taylor Silverman getting shown up by a literal child, both on the board and off

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2022, 12:47:41 PM »

Assuming they're not trans-phobic, it's surprising that skaters think being 29 is an unfair advantage in skateboarding. Especially in women's/girl's contests, sub 14 year olds dominate.

Even in men's/boy's contests, Koston and McKrank were outliers competing against preteens Nyah and Sheckler, and were pretty much pushed out by 31. Little kids dominate competitive skateboarding.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2022, 12:50:28 PM »
I think RedBull is actually doing no age groups just to get media attention. Shit is poison.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2022, 12:50:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

did you catch her IG response? it was actually pretty rad and she just basically said "hey Ricci rips and it's cool that she won, please don't be mean to her on the internet on my account, i'm glad she took 1st."

def haven't seen any evidence of her going to any right-wing outlets at this point. i'm actually pretty impressed with her ability (as a 13 year-old) to respond compassionately here. Taylor Silverman getting shown up by a literal child, both on the board and off
Not to be too cynical but I'd have to think some parent or whatever had the idea to make the video/what to say. Not saying it's not how they feel anyway but just for sake of it assuming they did feel different you'd have to assume theyd at least of seen what went on with Silverman and don't want any of that dead end shit show for themselves.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1427
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2022, 12:59:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
LOL I'm almost 10 years older than you. I had already been skating for years before you were born.

You ride Tracker trucks, since that's what Mother Transworld intended. Four satanic heshers with black fingernail polish show up at your local. "Skate And Create!" you yell and charge at them as you grab your Powell-Peralta hat and flight deck. You truck bash the first bastard, he's dead on the spot.

You throw a 65mm clay wheel with loose ball bearing hubs at the second hesher. Only one bearing grazes his ear because it's thrown with your arthritic hand and it nails a stray dog.

You smack the last scoundrel with your tail devil, as your board doesn't have a nose. He falls backward down the stairs "SHUT UP AND SKATE" you scream, as his body crashes down. The sound of his exploding skull sets off car alarms.

He bleeds out waiting on the locals to arrive at 5pm, but it's only 9am. As you only skate mornings.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2022, 01:01:00 PM »
^LOL. Quality post there Puff

Mandatory Reload

• Rep: 78
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2022, 01:06:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Not to be too cynical but I'd have to think some parent or whatever had the idea to make the video/what to say. Not saying it's not how they feel anyway but just for sake of it assuming they did feel different you'd have to assume theyd at least of seen what went on with Silverman and don't want any of that dead end shit show for themselves.

i mean, sure, that's possible or maybe even probable, but i guess i just don't really care if the result is the same. taylor silverman has parents too and either they never told her to not be a bigoted whining asshole or she ignored them when they did lol

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2022, 01:09:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

You ride Tracker trucks, since that's what Mother Transworld intended. Four satanic heshers with black fingernail polish show up at your local. "Skate And Create!" you yell and charge at them as you grab your Powell-Peralta hat and flight deck. You truck bash the first bastard, he's dead on the spot.

You throw a 65mm clay wheel with loose ball bearing hubs at the second hesher. Only one bearing grazes his ear because it's thrown with your arthritic hand and it nails a stray dog.

You smack the last scoundrel with your tail devil, as your board doesn't have a nose. He falls backward down the stairs "SHUT UP AND SKATE" you scream, as his body crashes down. The sound of his exploding skull sets off car alarms.

He bleeds out waiting on the locals to arrive at 5pm, but it's only 9am. As you only skate mornings.
POTY

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2022, 01:33:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How fried are you?
[close]

fried enough to comment on a teenage girls conduct. o wait sike

I had no idea how Shiloh Catori reacted to getting second place when I wrote that and simply expressed my hope that she would handle it with more compassion and grace than Taylor Silverman. As it turns out, she conducted herself fantastically and displayed wisdom beyond her 13 years.

Listen, LIAHR, I'm gonna tell you this, and, hopefully, you can take it to heart because it seems a few ppl here really like you:

This little acid-trip, me-against-the-world, contrarian act you've been putting on lately is getting real contrived and tiresome.

Give up the non sequiturs and the devil's advocate retorts. Have a point. You don't need to type up and post every little thought that comes into your head and you think is clever. Spare us. Please. Spend a little more time absorbing what other ppl write and put it through a thought-process that allows you to digest it before you respond. Utilize discretion. Less is more, my guy. Maybe stop being so mean-spirited. It looks exceptionally bad when you try to posture that you are being mean to protect someone else.

Honestly, get yourself together because it's sad to watch. Nobody's impressed.

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2022, 01:37:36 PM »
Damn Ed I think you may have just slam dunked on him

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2022, 02:24:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How fried are you?

Did you black out and forget that you're the one commenting on how she handled herself? You just immediately assumed the worst of this child and then are surprised and defensive when someone makes a little joke about it lol

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2022, 02:29:25 PM »
I most certainly did not.