Author Topic: WHY SKATEBOARDING SUX IN 2022  (Read 8276 times)

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
Re: WHY SKATEBOARDING SUX IN 2022
« Reply #270 on: June 10, 2022, 04:50:35 AM »
The fact that you're a communist now doesn't impress anyone but the other simpletons and lowlifes on here. Fuck you. I'll be skating long after you quit and I'll be posting here long after you focus.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #271 on: June 25, 2022, 05:17:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Remember you guys are trying to convince me how progressive and inclusive and tolerant and diverse you are? Maybe don't use a disgusting word that degrades women and makes you sound like an ignorant sewage worker or rat catcher
[close]

I miss matty c

3d, dude, you good? What’s up with your poasts lately. Hope you’re doing well buddy. Maybe take a break from SLAP. Not trying to be a dick just wishing you peace and well being.
Thanks. I'm fine. I was never as upset or worked up about this thread as everybody thought I was. This is just how I speak when I am arguing, sure I'm mad but not like furious. I try to avoid arguments on here because I know how gnarly it can get when dozens of people are talking shit to you at the same time. But I can handle being under a dogpile

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #272 on: June 25, 2022, 05:19:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Remember you guys are trying to convince me how progressive and inclusive and tolerant and diverse you are? Maybe don't use a disgusting word that degrades women and makes you sound like an ignorant sewage worker or rat catcher
[close]
Last night I forgot to put my garbage can on the curb. This morning I woke up and saw that the garbage truck had just passed my house. Shit! I don’t want to have two weeks of trash piled up in my driveway if I can help it. So I ran outside and grabbed the garbage can and shouted “is it too late!?”

The garbage man in the back of the truck gestured for me to run up to meet him. I sprinted down the street with my garbage can. He met me half way, grabbed e can, wheeled it over to his truck, and unloaded the trash with a smile.

That man is doing God’s work. Maybe if you spent more time helping your community and less time arguing about the devil online you could understand the social value of a good, honest sanitation worker. But instead you fall for the devil’s tricks and reproduce classist moral panics. I’ll pray for you.
[close]
I said sewage not sanitation. Way to write a paragraph about something that has nothing to do with what I said
[close]
i'll still pray for you bro, it sounds like you could benefit from a bit of god's love <3
Thank you. Appreciate it. Also your sig is hilarious

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #273 on: June 25, 2022, 05:21:37 PM »
Expand Quote

-And on the 7th day of not being excreted, the lord said, "thou shalt push me out, though my size may not be fit for mankind's butthole, so that thee will knoweth that divinity comes within, but that divinity is not to be kept forever within man, woman, or beast, and cannot be contained".
[close]
So, if I understand this correctly, God decrees that thou shalt poop out a softball rather than pee out a marble.
Do I have that right?

Digi Ras, I hope you’re good, homey.
Hit my DMs if you need an ear.
Here fer ya.
Thanks Lou. I'm good, I just get fired up when people challenge my beliefs. I think that was made evident in the Astrology thread and I think some people on here who saw that think it's fun to get a rise out of me

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #274 on: June 25, 2022, 05:24:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Alright nerds you win I changed my avatar to a prominent figure from history who was known for strong leadership but also truly believed in the spirit of tolerance and diversity
[close]

Vlad the Impaler ?

Expand Quote
Assertion by modern standards
The mass murders that Vlad carried out indiscriminately and brutally would most likely amount to acts of genocide and war crimes by current standards. Romanian defense minister Ioan Mircea Pașcu asserted that Vlad would have been condemned for crimes against humanity had he been put on trial at Nuremberg.
[close]
I think it is pretty obvious in this case that I was being sarcastic, dude. I know he was a bad person. But thanks for trying to educate me on the guy that Count Dracula was based on not actually being a wonderful humanitarian philanthropist

JRF

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #275 on: July 04, 2022, 11:28:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Satanism is a religion you silly goose
[close]

Nah.Church of Satan is anti-religion. Mostly Atheists.
[close]

I think you're referring to The Satanic Temple which trolls and fights for personal freedoms in the name of "satanism". LaVey sucks and was a huge Ayn Rand stan and homophobe. The two organizations aren't really related.

I love the “Ayn rand Stan” analogy.. fucking perfect! How about “Ayn rand, invisible hand stan”
//////////