Author Topic: Toronto rail location  (Read 231 times)

WPG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -21
Toronto rail location
« on: July 13, 2022, 06:45:01 AM »
Hi Pals, in Toronto for a day Just wondering where the rail TJ Rogers skated in his new TJIF part where his headphones fell of is. I thought the Jays stadium or union station but haven't seen it yet, maybe I missed it
Muska, Chillin Chillin

Sidewalk Funk.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 340
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Toronto rail location
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 07:04:27 AM »
Yeah it's at Rogers Centre which I believe is where the Blue Jays play (I'm not from Toronto so I'm not 100%, but have visited dozens of times).

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 07:56:08 AM »
Hi Pals, in Toronto for a day Just wondering where the rail TJ Rogers skated in his new TJIF part where his headphones fell of is. I thought the Jays stadium or union station but haven't seen it yet, maybe I missed it
It's on the path to the Rogers Center as you approach off Front Street, near the restaurant The Pint. Very close to CBC. It should be the first set of stairs to go across the bridge that goes over the rail way tracks if you are walking south.
"I'm giving you one month to move or I'm petting you"

WPG

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 09:26:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's on the path to the Rogers Center as you approach off Front Street, near the restaurant The Pint. Very close to CBC. It should be the first set of stairs to go across the bridge that goes over the rail way tracks if you are walking south.

Found it with your help, thanks guys
Muska, Chillin Chillin

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 882
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 09:43:43 AM »
What tricks did you get down that behemoth

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 10:18:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Glad you found it. A ton of the Toronto spots he skated in that part are literally all within like a 10 minute radius.

WPG

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2022, 10:57:21 AM »
What tricks did you get down that behemoth

I wish, didnt realize the run up was downhill extra impressed now
Muska, Chillin Chillin

WPG

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2022, 11:12:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Glad you found it. A ton of the Toronto spots he skated in that part are literally all within like a 10 minute radius.

I assume the black ledge with the gap over the rail is nearby too? Anyone know where exactly?
Muska, Chillin Chillin

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2022, 11:35:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I assume the black ledge with the gap over the rail is nearby too? Anyone know where exactly?
Roy Thompson Hall.

WPG

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2022, 12:15:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Roy Thompson Hall.

Thank you, video doesn't do it justice
Muska, Chillin Chillin

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2022, 12:17:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Roy Thompson Hall.
[close]

Absolutely not. The first time I went in person I was blown away at how tall that thing is

sometimeperhaps

• Rep: 76
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2022, 12:25:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Roy Thompson Hall.
[close]

[close]

Absolutely not. The first time I went in person I was blown away at how tall that thing is

Not to mention anytime someone grinds/slides the black ledges there. Those things are so round locking in should be impossible

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2022, 12:40:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Roy Thompson Hall.
[close]

If you haven't been before, it is pretty crazy how close all those spots are. And Commerce Court/TD is also really close. I feel like most of Bobby's intro to Quasi part was filmed in like 2km radius.

The only Toronto spot that is a bit out of the way you see a ton in videos is Bickford. Still easy as hell to get to and maybe 15 minutes by Subway. If you don't know that one. It's the ledge guys gap over some long stair. Dylan Reider Kickflip to regs in in Dylan, and Wade nollie flipped bs nose'd and nollie bs nose'd nollie flip out of in the recent Primative video.