Author Topic: buddyhead  (Read 1448 times)

brooklyn brawler

buddyhead
« on: April 29, 2007, 09:39:23 PM »
I haven't been to that place in eons. I used to check it out simply for the ATDI news, and Fred Durst phone calls.

What's going on with it?

jrock

Re: buddyhead
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 10:24:06 PM »
they're not into the gossip anymore, they're more into the shitty bands on their label.  they update it like once a year now. 

89-90pistons

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 03:12:41 PM »
I know, who needs to know when Jeff Wood is coming to town to shove his fingers into your chicks ass? The gossip is the only reason I ever went to that site, now I go back every couple of months or so. What they said about Lifetime was the best analogy I've every heard.

Brawler are you an ATDI fan or did you just enjoy reading them hate on em?

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 04:08:11 PM »
What was the Lifetime analogy? It's been a while, so I really have no idea what their viewpoints are on that site.

And yes, I'm a pure ATDI fan.

sergio

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 04:58:52 PM »
What was the Lifetime analogy? It's been a while, so I really have no idea what their viewpoints are on that site.

And yes, I'm a pure ATDI fan.

el gran orgo son!!!

sergio

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 05:01:16 PM »
...the gossip section was all laughs. the fred durst pranks. the celebrity phone numbers. the hating on a lot music. the horrible records reviews. perverted phone calls & instant messages w/ jeff wood of shat (the dude singing with the dildo helmet in baker 3), and later meeting the guy in new jersey for a Mentors concert. it reminded of how a lot of people (myself included) act on this forum.

http://www.buddyhead.com/music/rulesofrock/rock.html/

http://www.buddyhead.com/music/rulesofrock/audience.html

a lot of the good stuff from their site is gone now. i was trying to look for the refused, wesley willis, and anti-pop consortium features and got nothing.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 12:45:43 AM »
19) No crying.

My friend grabbed Wesley Willis' (RIP) song book and ran into the crowd with it. The crowd soon turned on him and brought him to the front, only to give it back, and almost cry from embarrassment.

Wesley promptly acknowledged this man's mistake and kindly gave him his offertory headbutt.