Author Topic: Dime Glory Challenge 2022  (Read 37581 times)

Chatbot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
Dime Glory Challenge 2022
« on: July 25, 2022, 10:17:32 AM »
It's back!! The new challenges look amazing

https://dimemtl.com/pages/dime-glory-challenge-2022

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
Re: Dime Glory Challenge 2022
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2022, 10:19:27 AM »
Finally. I want to go to this so badly

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2022, 10:24:13 AM »
I went to the last one, can’t wait to hit this one up.

Also can’t believe 3 years will have passed.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 235
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 10:25:40 AM »
Holy shit I’m trying to go! I was gonna book a New York trip in September but it’s pretty clear this should take priority

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 11:19:29 AM »
Art challenge is going to be super funny with so many bails. And the hill challenge should be chaotic.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 11:29:33 AM »
Ya love to see it

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2022, 11:43:34 AM »
Anyone know if there will be a way to stream it live? I've only ever caught these months after they happened.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2022, 11:59:23 AM »
Im excited to see the line up!
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2022, 12:08:08 PM »

Going to guess (w/o any additional comment) Tiago won’t be there

newguy

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2022, 12:52:07 PM »
this means we get to see more alexis footage, hell yeah

IpathCats

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2022, 12:56:00 PM »
anyone have any details on buying tickets or w/e for this? says 3000 seats so i assume that means ticketed seats.

open to any travel tips or suggestions from people familiar with the area as well.

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2022, 01:38:23 PM »
this means we get to see more alexis footage, OH YEAH

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2022, 01:56:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Can you remind me the story here? I can't remember why they're no longer co-fucking wit each other

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 235
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2022, 01:57:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Provocative

newguy

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2022, 03:28:47 PM »
I can’t wait for the guy with a mustache to yell his lungs out lmao  :D

MOOOOONNNNNNTREEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLL THAT WAS SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Patrick2G

• Rep: -299
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2022, 04:02:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Provocative

I don’t get it what happened

IpathCats

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2022, 07:32:33 AM »
welp, just bought plane tickets and an air bnb, hopefully i cant get tickets haha. worst case scenario, my wife and I will have a nice weekend in Montreal and hopefully catch some skate action around town.

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2022, 07:43:35 AM »
I can’t wait for the guy with a mustache to yell his lungs out lmao  :D

MOOOOONNNNNNTREEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLL THAT WAS SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

warmonke

• Rep: 43
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2022, 07:51:03 AM »
OOOOHHHHHHH YYYEEEEAAAHHHHHHHH

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2022, 08:47:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ooooof you bad man

Knew it was only a matter of time before this gets out. A lot of hearts will be broken for slap users
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2022, 09:14:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ooooof you bad man

Knew it was only a matter of time before this gets out. A lot of hearts will be broken for slap users

Spill the juice I am asking for a friend.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2022, 09:20:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ooooof you bad man

[close]

I ain't saying it. Especially if it isn't true. .

Which I doubt is the case. But you really gotta be mega sure before you put that slander on someone
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2022, 10:22:45 AM »
welp, just bought plane tickets and an air bnb, hopefully i cant get tickets haha. worst case scenario, my wife and I will have a nice weekend in Montreal and hopefully catch some skate action around town.

The last one that went down was free admission, you didn't need tickets. But WAY more people showed up than were able to fit into the venue so some people didn't even get in. Not Dime's fault, there's no way they could have prepared for that. Tons of people snuck in or rushed in to so the venue was definitely over max capacity and it just happened to be in the mid to high 30s that day so it was so hot in the venue and they had to wipe down the floor and ramps between challenges. I had a VIP pass and it was still so hectic that I thought I was going to get heat stroke so actually bounced and just hung out outside and missed the volcano challenge and high tail drop challenge.

So I guess my advice is show up very early the day of if it's open admission to make sure you get in and get a good spot. Bring hella water just in case.

Paperclip20

• Rep: 135
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2022, 11:31:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ooooof you bad man

[close]

[close]

Which I doubt is the case. But you really gotta be mega sure before you put that slander on someone

Whatever this is please don't be fucking true and let it just be me getting trolled by slap.

Maurice46

• Rep: 10
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2022, 11:46:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ooooof you bad man

[close]

[close]

[close]

Whatever this is please don't be fucking true and let it just be me getting trolled by slap.

I find it best to avoid putting people on a pedestal. Knowing this, I still have to be honest and say that all this vague talk about something problematic related to Tiago is bothering me. I assume whatever folks here are alluding to will come to light eventually. In the mean time I will try to keep from investing too much mental energy into wild speculation.

IpathCats

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2022, 11:59:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The last one that went down was free admission, you didn't need tickets. But WAY more people showed up than were able to fit into the venue so some people didn't even get in. Not Dime's fault, there's no way they could have prepared for that. Tons of people snuck in or rushed in to so the venue was definitely over max capacity and it just happened to be in the mid to high 30s that day so it was so hot in the venue and they had to wipe down the floor and ramps between challenges. I had a VIP pass and it was still so hectic that I thought I was going to get heat stroke so actually bounced and just hung out outside and missed the volcano challenge and high tail drop challenge.

So I guess my advice is show up very early the day of if it's open admission to make sure you get in and get a good spot. Bring hella water just in case.

What's a PAL got to do to get VIP passes for himself and his future wife? We're going to colorado for our honeymoon a couple weeks prior, this just popped up and we had to do it.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2022, 12:40:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What's a PAL got to do to get VIP passes for himself and his future wife? We're going to colorado for our honeymoon a couple weeks prior, this just popped up and we had to do it.

I guess work at a shop and get lucky to have DC (or in this case Vans) fly you out hahah. Good luck!

IpathCats

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2022, 12:48:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I guess work at a shop and get lucky to have DC (or in this case Vans) fly you out hahah. Good luck!

SWING AND A MISS! lol dammit.

Paperclip20

• Rep: 135
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2022, 01:06:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ooooof you bad man

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I find it best to avoid putting people on a pedestal. Knowing this, I still have to be honest and say that all this vague talk about something problematic related to Tiago is bothering me. I assume whatever folks here are alluding to will come to light eventually. In the mean time I will try to keep from investing too much mental energy into wild speculation.

I agree fully. More so he has just seemed like quite a good person. I plan on avoiding any speculation unless some facts come out.

Away from that I'm hoping to make the trip this year, seems like an awesome experience.

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2022, 09:28:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ooooof you bad man

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I agree fully. More so he has just seemed like quite a good person. I plan on avoiding any speculation unless some facts come out.

Away from that I'm hoping to make the trip this year, seems like an awesome experience.

out of respect of the person involved - it's just safe to say that Dime (and Montreal) won't associate with him ever.