Author Topic: Updated: Alex Jones Gets Kooked at the Tune of nearly a BILLION  (Read 2172 times)

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
Re: Updated: Alex Jones Gets Kooked at the Tune of nearly a BILLION
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2022, 02:22:26 AM »
Expand Quote
How does that fat fuck have that much money?
[close]
don't think he does.
Could this be a case of the huge amount actually being worse for the victims because the kook will just be like "don't have it, not paying" then himself start playing the victim because it's such a huge amount. Guess he'd probably do that whatever the amount tho

Actually been following this case, at one point alex made 30 million in one yr from his shows misinformation, hes got some FU money

Courts can take his assets and auction them if he doesnt pay and he can go to jail …what i think it really means is infowars is about to get focused

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2022, 03:15:15 AM »
tricking the weak minded into buying his bs products

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2022, 07:52:40 AM »
A PBS video I watched last night estimated his net worth at $130 to 180 Million.

Plus, I guess Infowars and its parent company began bankruptcy proceedings, meaning under bankruptcy law, what he actually has to pay is likely to be much less than a billion.

As I understand it, he has another trial coming up as well.

He's basically fucked.  And I guess if you peddle in conspiracies that may malign someone, this is a major alarm for you, so I bet George Noory and the like are watching this very carefully...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2022, 08:37:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
don't think he does.
Could this be a case of the huge amount actually being worse for the victims because the kook will just be like "don't have it, not paying" then himself start playing the victim because it's such a huge amount. Guess he'd probably do that whatever the amount tho

He might not have a billion, but he and dipshit wars are probably worth around 200 million. But he is shoveling money into shell companies in order to avoid paying.

"Infowars made more than $800,000 a day at one point in 2018"
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/05/us/alex-jones-finances.html

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

live, laugh, love

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2022, 09:13:51 AM »
A PBS video I watched last night estimated his net worth at $130 to 180 Million.

Plus, I guess Infowars and its parent company began bankruptcy proceedings, meaning under bankruptcy law, what he actually has to pay is likely to be much less than a billion.

He's basically fucked.  And I guess if you peddle in conspiracies that may malign someone, this is a major alarm for you, so I bet George Noory and the like are watching this very carefully...

MTG was spouting her nonsense about how "it's only words." That leads me to believe she's shitting her pants over this. It would be satisfying to see the Parkland families go after her.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2022, 09:35:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

MTG was spouting her nonsense about how "it's only words." That leads me to believe she's shitting her pants over this. It would be satisfying to see the Parkland families go after her.

as much as I want this to happen, it wont, MTG would back down in court, Alex was straight up saying he's not gonna apologize anymore to the families in court...dude was trippin on another level in court that I never seen, he really thinks he's bulletproof

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1062
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2022, 09:52:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was genuinely surprised to learn that people were actually buying his supplements to tune of 10's of millions of dollars. I knew he was making money, but I assumed it was ads, paid media, appearances, donates, etc. Not pills to make me more manly or whatever.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2022, 09:59:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I was genuinely surprised to learn that people were actually buying his supplements to tune of 10's of millions of dollars. I knew he was making money, but I assumed it was ads, paid media, appearances, donates, etc. Not pills to make me more manly or whatever.
I predict he's gonna go off like oh this is all rigged bullshit shenanigans I need all my loyal supporters to help me out. If people bought into his shit for silly supplements etc they prob will have no prob helping him out financially. Even if he loses everything there's prob some rich superfan that will just give him a house and car etc

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2022, 11:04:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I predict he's gonna go off like oh this is all rigged bullshit shenanigans I need all my loyal supporters to help me out. If people bought into his shit for silly supplements etc they prob will have no prob helping him out financially. Even if he loses everything there's prob some rich superfan that will just give him a house and car etc

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alex-jones-verdict-donations-supplements-b2201601.html

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2022, 12:27:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I always assumed those supplements were related to Bro Rogan in some degree since he peddles that alpha brain shit

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2022, 12:30:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I always assumed those supplements were related to Bro Rogan in some degree since he peddles that alpha brain shit

Use promo code onnit at check out

Kenny Powers

• Rep: 30
  • You're fuckin' out
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2022, 02:14:35 PM »
"I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than fuck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick. Everyone.” – Kenny Powers

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2022, 03:37:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

both are complete right winger kooks who take advantage of vulnerable people. cant stand anyone who takes advantage of desperate people and peddles placebos to them. i wish i could take down every "alternative news media outlet" that pushes misinformation and bullshit products i feel bad for the consumers they are very lost its not thier fault AJ/JRE ect.. exploit them for thier own personal gain

JRF

• Rep: 145
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2022, 07:31:38 PM »
I just hope this sticks and that he actually has to pay out.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/jury-awards-us-45-2-million-in-punitive-damages-in-alex-jones-sandy-hook-trial-1.6016335

UPDATE: Motherfucker got kooked at the tune of a billion! Let's hope this shit sticks.
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/10/12/us/alex-jones-verdict-sandy-hook

Unfortunately it probably won’t. But he should have to pay every penny if life was fair
//////////