Author Topic: The skatepark milf  (Read 1330 times)

Nose_chip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
The skatepark milf
« on: October 21, 2022, 06:44:50 AM »
Everywhere you go, it doesn’t matter… she will be there. That got me thinking, did anyone actually went out with a skatepark milf?

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
Re: The skatepark milf
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2022, 08:45:58 AM »
Everywhere you go, it doesn’t matter… she will be there. That got me thinking, did anyone actually went out with a skatepark milf?
has anyone actually gone out with a skatepark milf?

Get hungry on it!

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2022, 12:43:41 PM »
I know someone who did this. It ended with her faking being pregnant and being completely insane.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

quackquack

• Rep: -379
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2022, 07:52:37 PM »
I know a couple chaps who have turned park hos into park milfs. Circle de life.
Oh, the places you'll go.

m path

• Rep: -51
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2022, 05:52:24 PM »
   If you consider her a 'mom you'd like to fuck' then why the fuck not?    I like non-moms.
"You used to speak the truth but now you're clever"

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2022, 04:03:01 PM »
Story time; so late 90’s I skated iLevel park in northeast Tennessee. Andy Macdonald, Ozzy Alvarez, Jason Calhoun various other up and coming pros/ams.

Anyways I’m in my late teens 18-20 I’m under the tutelage of Ozzy, we start to talk about hanging out with some friends (ladies of course)

I see this one woman and her son he’s picking out a new board, a gentle smile and flex  I’m like watch this. I do  kickflip over a bench skrrrrrr slide up to the kid and his mom.I’m beaming her whilst talking to the kid, hey kid I can show you how to skate etc….

I had a discount on boards and I hooked the kid up with a wood grain American Zero deck. Needless to say I got laid for a few weeks.

She was cool as the other side of the pillow however her baby daddy was a piece of work redneck jock turned metal militia trash. Fox gear and the like.
Dueces Bitch's

graibe

• Rep: -53
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2022, 07:01:22 PM »
There was a rock show at my local skatepark at the beginning of last month and there was a milf talking to the homeless guys at the skatepark. That felt weird to see.

Lee Ralphs Dear Old Mum

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2022, 08:30:40 AM »
There was a rock show at my local skatepark at the beginning of last month and there was a milf talking to the homeless guys at the skatepark. That felt weird to see.

Yeah, no one wants to see people treating each other like fellow  humans....  ::)

SHAQUEEFA

• Rep: 32
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 12:20:48 PM »
I've got a skatepark milf under my belt.

Also, lets not forget about the "cool older sister" that takes lil bro to the skatepark. One time this girl walked up to me and tried to sell me a Flameboy board that she said was her brothers. I told her she could just throw the board away and i would buy her a drink at the bar later. She shakes her little thermos and says "I've already got a drink" and at that point in time I knew it would not take much effort past that.

Met up with her a few days later, played some pool, then said 'Wanna go to my house and watch Family Guy?" Except when we got to my house, we didn't watch Family Guy.

graibe

• Rep: -53
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2022, 12:25:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, no one wants to see people treating each other like fellow  humans....  ::)

i didn't say i hated seeing it. just thought it was funny and out of the ordinary

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2022, 12:39:00 PM »

Also, lets not forget about the "cool older sister" that takes lil bro to the skatepark. One time this girl walked up to me and tried to sell me a Flameboy board that she said was her brothers. I told her she could just throw the board away and i would buy her a drink at the bar later. She shakes her little thermos and says "I've already got a drink" and at that point in time I knew it would not take much effort past that.

Met up with her a few days later, played some pool, then said 'Wanna go to my house and watch Family Guy?" Except when we got to my house, we didn't watch Family Guy.

what did you watch?

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2022, 01:17:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

what did you watch?

haha. exactly what I was going to ask

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2022, 01:23:55 PM »
Brokeback Mountian

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2022, 02:09:14 PM »

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2022, 02:11:01 PM »

m path

• Rep: -51
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2022, 03:00:05 PM »
  This thread's gross.
"You used to speak the truth but now you're clever"

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2022, 03:10:06 PM »
  This thread's gross.
I’d say sticky like some milf’s panties.
Dueces Bitch's

Lee Ralphs Dear Old Mum

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2022, 03:50:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i didn't say i hated seeing it. just thought it was funny and out of the ordinary

Grown women talking to "Homeless guys" feels weird to you. I heard you first time.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2022, 04:25:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

what did you watch?
[close]

haha. exactly what I was going to ask

This story is right out of Letters to Power Edge…