Author Topic: share ur crazy stories  (Read 1859 times)

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -138
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
share ur crazy stories
« on: August 02, 2022, 10:48:58 PM »
can be skate related or non skate related. nothing is off limits anything is on the table. ill start.

couple months ago met two dudes at my local. we played a game of skate and they absolutely thrashed me. they were chill so we went over to one of their houses and chilled out for a bit. one of the dudes brought a couple whippets with him and was like “wanna try em?”. me being the degen i am said “fuck yea” and he drove me and the other dude in his pickup truck around sum country roads. we’re pretty wasted at this point (sorry ik drunk driving is bad) and then i just fucking take the whippet while im in the back of this dudes pickup truck. shit felt like i was going millions of kilometres around the earth.

FUBAR

• Rep: 231
Re: share ur crazy stories
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 03:00:03 AM »
I went to a skatepark one morning and there was no trash, sweaty shirts, and/or random crap everywhere. CRAZY!

tonitonne

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 03:56:00 AM »
One time I was buying groceries and I was farting and it smelled really bad so I figured I had to poop and went into the bathroom. I sat down but almost fainted becaise the farts were so stinky (smelled like cat food and onions). I prepared myself to crack the bowl in half purely based off smell alone, this was going to be some major destruction. I let loose and feel my bowels fully empty (half in pain half relieving) and the smell that followed can't be explained. I can try though. It was like a mixture of the cat food onion smell mixed with pizza that had been sitting out for a week with hot sauce poured on it that was lit on fire and extinguished with vinegar. Lastly, I get up to look at what  i've just expelled out of my asshole (everyone does that right?) and chuckle. I reach over while looking at my creation to grab some tp from the little metal box on the wall only to imediately start panicking. That's right. Public toilet massacre and they didn't replace the tp. So there I am just standing there with my south pole pants around my ankles with poop all over my asshole wondering what the fuck i'm gonna do. I get the bright idea to take off my underwear and use them as a wiping substitute, great works fine. Then, I decide im going to flush them so i flush the poop first because there was just so much of it. As soon as I flush I see the water level rising and start freaking the fuck out. Mind you my pants are at my ankles still. I hurry up and wipe the best I could and throw the underwear in the overflowing toilet hoping it would stop while i'm trying to pull my pants up. Shit water starts fucking pouring out all over the floor as i'm backing up towards the door tightening up my belt thinking "god damn what the fuck have I done?". I bust open the door and everyone is looking at me. They know. I don't know if they smelled the farts/poop or if they could tell by the look in my eyes. Neither. It's the shit water flood pouring out from underneath the bathroom door behind me. As I'm speedwalking towards the exit I hear an employee scream and then I turn around as I'm walking out the door only to see they opened the bathroom door and my underwear are floating down the shit water river like some kind of poop stained noahs ark. Never eating a chocolate milkshake and spaghetti before shopping again.

LUGR

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 06:44:22 AM »
For me it’s crazy, like.

live, laugh, love

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 11:42:09 AM »
One time I was buying groceries and I was farting and it smelled really bad so I figured I had to poop and went into the bathroom. I sat down but almost fainted becaise the farts were so stinky (smelled like cat food and onions). I prepared myself to crack the bowl in half purely based off smell alone, this was going to be some major destruction. I let loose and feel my bowels fully empty (half in pain half relieving) and the smell that followed can't be explained. I can try though. It was like a mixture of the cat food onion smell mixed with pizza that had been sitting out for a week with hot sauce poured on it that was lit on fire and extinguished with vinegar. Lastly, I get up to look at what  i've just expelled out of my asshole (everyone does that right?) and chuckle. I reach over while looking at my creation to grab some tp from the little metal box on the wall only to imediately start panicking. That's right. Public toilet massacre and they didn't replace the tp. So there I am just standing there with my south pole pants around my ankles with poop all over my asshole wondering what the fuck i'm gonna do. I get the bright idea to take off my underwear and use them as a wiping substitute, great works fine. Then, I decide im going to flush them so i flush the poop first because there was just so much of it. As soon as I flush I see the water level rising and start freaking the fuck out. Mind you my pants are at my ankles still. I hurry up and wipe the best I could and throw the underwear in the overflowing toilet hoping it would stop while i'm trying to pull my pants up. Shit water starts fucking pouring out all over the floor as i'm backing up towards the door tightening up my belt thinking "god damn what the fuck have I done?". I bust open the door and everyone is looking at me. They know. I don't know if they smelled the farts/poop or if they could tell by the look in my eyes. Neither. It's the shit water flood pouring out from underneath the bathroom door behind me. As I'm speedwalking towards the exit I hear an employee scream and then I turn around as I'm walking out the door only to see they opened the bathroom door and my underwear are floating down the shit water river like some kind of poop stained noahs ark. Never eating a chocolate milkshake and spaghetti before shopping again.

Holy fuck! Have you been back to this place since?

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -61
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 12:57:29 PM »
I was in a gas station that got robbed at gunpoint.
Like 10,000 possible scenarios and options cycled through my mind in about a 1/2 second.
I decided to just walk out and hope he didn't call me out (or shoot me)
He didn't.

I'm thankful there wasn't some concealed carry Rambo wannabe in the gas station. As it stands, nobody got hurt and 7-11 lost like $100. If some maverick thinking he's John Wick whipped out his piece thinking he was gonna save the day, I would've been caught in a crossfire instead of just walking out and going home.

Blind Fisherman

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2022, 02:06:05 PM »
I think I shared this on my previous account here, but I'll share it again.
Back in November of 2016, a few days before Thanksgiving, my mom's at-the-time husband (not my father) came home drunk at 2AM when it was just he and I in the house for the weekend and proceeded to attack me while I was still asleep in my bed.
All I can remember is hearing "you motherfucker" before my bedroom door was kicked in then a flurry of punches strategically laid upon my cranium (under the hair so you couldn't see bruises; he was a former cop, go figure he'd know where to hit to hide evidence). After finally getting him off me and getting on my feet, I proceeded to beat the dog piss out of him all across the house. Broke his nose, cracked a few of his teeth, and nearly strangled him to death. Called my mom in the middle of it and just screamed "call for help, your husband is attacking me." Her best friend and her husband show up as I make my escape to my dad's house and they ask what happened. I just told them to go ask him and left.
A week later, my mom sits me down to talk about it. She blames me and says "well, you were the one who was drunk" when I had been asleep since 11 bc I had work at 4:45AM. We proceed to argue about that when I finally get her to realize that I was not in the slightest bit drunk. Then she poses the question "well, what are you going to do now?" Without thought, I told her I was going to move to Cleveland, OH with one of my best friends.
Made the move and came back home a year later with a better head on my shoulders.

Spyro

• Rep: -2
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2022, 02:17:38 PM »
One time, I was on my way to Nashville, TN from Kentucky. We were almost to Nashville and had just passed Bowling Green, KY when I had to take a piss. It was me and 4 other friends and we smoked a huge blunt on the interstate about 3 minutes prior. We pulled off of the next stop and there was no gas stations. We turned left and saw a cemetery and I said "go into the graveyard and drive towards the back of it, I'll piss by the woods." We pull in and see a car pulled up in front of the mausoleum. The mausoleum was on top of a small hill, and hiding behind the wall (from the side we could see from) was a kid. It seemed like he was hiding from the car parked in front of the mausoleum. Standing beside the car was a man yelling at the kid but we couldn't hear him because our windows were rolled up. We decided to roll down our windows and the kid began yelling "help! help! help!" and the guy was just yelling "get the fuck back down here and get in the car!" We were scared shitless and were so damn high that we were like... uhh what should we do? So I get out of the car and yell "Hey kid, do you need help? Do you know this man?" and he just kept yelling help. We were afraid to get close because we were afraid the man had a gun, so we instantly called the cops. The cops said it'd take a minute to get there but to stay there. This is when shit got even weirder. I shit you not, the kid went back down to the car. The man popped his trunk, grabbed the kid and stuffed him into the trunk. He tried to shut the trunk but it wouldn't shut all the way. The kid hopped out of the trunk, ran around, jumped into the car and locked him out of it. The man busted out his window and got in his car and started slowly driving. Of course we were like, this is a fucking abduction and we're witnessing it. But we were all HIGH as fuck in a state that weed is illegal in, not to mention driving under the influence. We followed the car out of the cemetery for a moment. I called the police back and said we were on the road behind them and that they had left the cemetery. The cops said they were almost there. I told them which way they were driving. After the call I told my friends we had to bail on the car because we would be fucked as well. We got back on the interstate. I get a call from the cops about 3 minutes later asking where we were. I told them we were afraid they had a gun and we got on the interstate. They said they had pulled them over and wanted to personally thank us. They wouldn't tell me what the man was being charged for though. I just told them no problem, glad we could help. I still never got to piss.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2022, 04:13:06 PM »
^^^If true, that story is pretty crazy.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

cky enthusiast

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2022, 05:36:32 PM »
been shot at 2x, both in n. philly acting stupid..

chased a dude with a machete (he pulled a knife on a girl at a party we were at)

seen a few dudes beaten unconscious

i’ve been through a lot of nonsense

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2022, 06:54:58 PM »
Shot at some stupid asshole in north Philly twice.

Pulled a knife on a chick at a party and some guy chased me with a machete.

Been beaten unconscious a couple times.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2022, 07:17:55 PM »
beans shit 2x, both in n. philly acting stupid..

chased a dude with a piñata (he pulled a mango on a girl at a party we were invited to but we were turned away from)

seen a few dudes getting beaten of

i’ve been through a lot of non sauce

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2022, 07:31:49 PM »
Used to work for Playboy and got to have sex with all the hot girls in it.

Stabbed a chick at a party with a machete when she shot at my really good friend.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2022, 08:03:33 PM »
Nothin that needs to be shared :-X
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

cky enthusiast

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2022, 08:31:30 PM »
Expand Quote
beans shit 2x, both in n. philly acting stupid..

chased a dude with a piñata (he pulled a mango on a girl at a party we were invited to but we were turned away from)

seen a few dudes getting beaten of

i’ve been through a lot of non sauce
[close]

“i know what the text said but the place is full, dude”

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2022, 03:23:00 AM »
One time cleaning out under an elderly couples house I find a bunch of these metal vase things. I pile them up and carry them outside and in the daylight I realise they were tank shells.

skating a popular spot in Sydney with some friends, there's like maybe twenty skaters there in little groups these two kinda homeless, kinda druggy guys come up and are going around asking everyone for shit just being a hassle. Ones being kinda nice and the other a total dick. Total dick one is getting angry people aren't giving him anything and everyone's asking him to get out the way etc so he cracks and is like ok fuck all you guys drops his pants, bends over and just starts to shit in the middle of the spot. Nicer guy sees this and is like omg wtf are you doing!! And runs up and kicks him up the ass exploding the shit in the process. So now mean guys lying on the ground screaming in pain and and nice guys like arrrrhhh freaking out because he has shit all over him. It was at this point we decided to go skate another spot that wasn't now covered in human shit.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2022, 04:41:46 AM »
I know a lot of folks know the story of the cop catching me eating butt in a Honda Accord, so that’s one. Would post upon request.

I got stabbed by a dirty syringe when I was a trash man. Hit a dude in the teeth with a cueball.

Shit my wetsuit in front of wee man in a Starbucks in Sam Clemente.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 90
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2022, 06:48:59 AM »
It's a bit of wall of text, so I chucked it into the spoiler ting in order not to chock up the thread.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 264
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2022, 07:55:46 PM »
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2022, 06:59:03 AM »
had a dude who was a buddy at the time but more or less homeless steal my apartment keys so he would crash at my pad when he knew i was aways to visit my gf without me knowing. we kind of found out by putting all the evidence together and then confronted him. it sucked cause i offered him to crash at my place anyway. he didn't steal anything, except that he usually smoked some of my weed and also at one point i guess he needed pants, so he took a pair of me and i saw him wear it and was like "bro those are mine wtf". he denied it at first XD i was just saying dude just ask for a pair of pants, it's fine. he's been doing that over the span of three months i guess. after that the whole circle of friends helped to set him up with an actual place to crash for the time being. we always thought he was homeless at the time, but he was too proud and always made up shit where he was staying. the guy actually got his shit together pretty well soon after.

lots of graffitit related stuff, like gnarly runs across train tracks, running from cops or security with dogs, generally close calls of almost getting caught. they are all more or less the same.

also sort of graff/weed related: this dude a couple years older than us who was a writer my friend looked up to came back to the area and lived in this big ass house that must have belonged to his grandparents or something. he was living there with a guy he met in jail who just got out and they were selling weed out of their house. it was kind of like a trap house, just right in the middle of a white middle class suburban neighborhood.
my friend started to hang out with them and so i ended up at the house and it was just fucked up. there was 13 year old kids from around the neighborhood smoking bongs and shit. it was like that type of place. the two older dudes would use them for chores and shit in exchange of letting them hang out at their crib and smoke some weed. fucking creepy. and that homie from jail turned out to be an ex-nazi with a big ass swastika tattoo on his chest. that dude was on some other shit than weed, too, for sure. those guys were fucked and i immediately didn't want anyhting to do with this shit.
well i was pulled back in when my fucking friend asked me to pick up a homie in the city. and it turns out it was that guy(not the nazi dude) after some grand weed purchase and i'm basically his taxi. so now i have this asshole with a sportsbag full of weed in my car, that's great. i guess i was less of a resistant person back then and just sort of abided the situation because i didn't throw him out of the car. instead i was like ok fuck it, i want to get home, let's just go.
immediately after we exit city limits a cop car turns up behind us. i know the worst thing to do right now would be to panic and stuff, so i tell the guys yo, just relax, we might get held up, just don't gesticulate and shit, we have cops behind us. the dudes in the back totally panic tho. i'm like wtf, they will think you're panicking and for sure stop us, just sit there and relax please. that cop car followed us around for 15 minutes until it thankfully took a left turn at some point. needless to say i was close to a heatattack. that could have been a hefty sentence. we made it back home and after that i made sure to absolutely avoid this guy and his ex-nazi friend and told my friend the same.

speaking of stories with cops, i've thankfully only been arrested and put in overnight a couple times. that's it. i will only tell a part of a pretty tragic story that's kind of crazy. i was arrested when my ex-roommate tried to commit suicide as a suspect when it wasn't clear it was a suicide attempt(she survived and is well). this was the best i was ever treated by cops, weirdly enough. after they did their forensic stuff in our pad and a short questioning we were allowed to go. i had a couple ounces weed at the place. they said that they found that, and that i shouldn't worry about it. that's not their business and they have no plans to involve anyone. they just left it there and the cop actually said "i bet you want to calm down after all this shit, so we just left it and pretend it wasn't there, ok?" coming back into a place after this stuff is weird as fuck. also all the forensics ash and stuff was still there. it felt like coming to a murder scene. she jumped out the kitchen window. i couldnt go into the kitchen for weeks and we just ordered take out. i moved away soon after, that event made me just want to leave the whole area and sort of start fresh.

not that crazy of a story, but i met will kinser from born/dead, red dons, no more art in berlin when we were both stranded cause we tried to hitch the same ride which didn't arrive. then we hung out and i managed to hook us up with a different ride. will is super cool. i've met him a couple times in the streets since then, but we never hung out, which is kinda sad. anyways, i'm a big fan of his music and stuff. just a crazy coincidence to meet a musician you dig out of the blue in that circumstance.

i probably had one of greatest fuck ups in hook up history, too. i had a short phase about ten years ago where i would go out alone only and usually get pretty wasted, just enjoying being not bound to other people during my partying. i was at a bar where a friend works at and was super drunk and sort of dancing. i don't remember what music played, but it might have been some deathrock/gothy punk. these two objectively super hot chicks that are look kind of dressed up start to dance hard with me. i'm sort of psyched, but i'm kind of asexual, so i also don't really knew what to do. i enjoyed dancing with them but i guess i was very intimidated by all that sexual energy. also i was already fucking wasted. needless to say i didn't hook up with either of them, much less both, so don't get your hopes up. but my friend working there later told me that they were actually bummed i just left and those were actually burlesque dancers who were doing a show at another club a day later. "bro you blew a 100% safe threesome with the two hottest chicks, well done." what can i say, i'm sorry, i just can't do shit like this lol.

also i met ronnie from the band sex addicts who do porn-punk at a bar. and the guy was so into me he crashed the meet up i had with two friends and basically lovebombed me on the spot. it was so uncomfortable. dude's a creep. he wanted me to come to a show and get naked. in the beginning i kind of went with his flirts a bit, but then it got way too intense and also how rude is that to just interject yourself. it took like 20 minutes of being increasingly hostile to him and subsequently leaving the place altogether. i literally asked the dude "please, stop it now, this is getting creepy." what an absolute weirdo. i normally feel flattered when i notice people want to fuck me, even if i don't reciprocrate, but i kind of try to see it as a complement. in that instance i wished someone wouldn't think i'm hot. he was constantly complimenting my looks to the point it felt like he actually made fun of me. i never leave a bar just because one person is annoying, that was pretty much the only time. it made me think of how shitty it must be for women who experience that type of behavior probably a lot more and even more intense. i was never lovebombed and pressured like that evening to the point where i almost felt i lose control over the situation.

i had this downstairs neighbor who died a few years back the night we had a gas leak and weren't allowed back into the house cause it could have exploded anytime. anyways, he died like a year after his wife. one day he asked me for some "help". i thought he needed me to carry something or whatever. turns out he was asking if it was possible for me to put my thumb up his butt. because his wife used to do that, and he really likes it, and he misses his wife, and he needs someone that does that now. and i was like holy shit dude, no way, just get a pro for that. told him he should ask his doc for prostate massage or something or just get a sex worker. i felt sorry for him. i don't think it's gross he likes it, but i'm not gonna do that. i haven't even stuck up my thumb in any ex gfs butt, i'm not going to start with a stranger now.

approximately one week ago i might have saved a little girl from getting run over by a police car who was about to speed over a red light. the light was green for pedestrians but there was a cop car with lights and sirens on speeding up and closing in which usually means to wait anyways. i see i little girl with headphones coming up behind me and she just starts to charge to make it over the street as long as the lights green, has no clue about the cop car cause she's not looking. i start yelling nonono, stop! and just in time put my arm and hand in front of her to stop her as the cop car whizzes by over the green ped light, maybe a boards width in front of her. that was pretty close. the little girl just looked up to me with an expression of holy shit. i didn't even say anything as my brain froze, too, in that moment. i just said ok let's go now when the car had passed. 

i have more, but this has to do for now.

Razortail Credit Card

• Rep: -14
  • 3DXRV
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2022, 12:56:33 AM »
I'm bipolar and schizophrenic. After days of no food or sleep I have experienced astral travel, communicated with entities from the fourth dimension, and relived ancestral memories. I have also been in fights with psych ward staff, tackled and forcibly injected with tranquilizers, and put in full restraints with my arms crossed in front of me like a straight jacket. The poor guy who had to sit in the restraint room with me and listen to my enraged ranting for hours, he put in his two week notice the next day. I was blacked out so I don't know the gist of what I said to him but I could see in his eyes that he was absolutely terrified of me from that point on. Part of me likes to scare people and another part feels bad about it

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

therealnod

• Rep: 36
  • Brevity is
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2022, 01:13:18 AM »
I'm bipolar and schizophrenic. After days of no food or sleep I have experienced astral travel, communicated with entities from the fourth dimension, and relived ancestral memories. I have also been in fights with psych ward staff, tackled and forcibly injected with tranquilizers, and put in full restraints with my arms crossed in front of me like a straight jacket. The poor guy who had to sit in the restraint room with me and listen to my enraged ranting for hours, he put in his two week notice the next day. I was blacked out so I don't know the gist of what I said to him but I could see in his eyes that he was absolutely terrified of me from that point on. Part of me likes to scare people and another part feels bad about it
Have you ever met someone you absolutely cannot scare? Someone that gives you the sense that you are both on equal footing?

Razortail Credit Card

• Rep: -14
  • 3DXRV
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2022, 01:29:54 AM »
Yeah dude for sure. There are people everywhere in my town who are so crazy and fucked on drugs they've got nothing to lose and nothing scares them any more because they've seen it all. Most people in mental hospitals are not 'crazy' in the traditional sense, they are there because they attempted suicide and someone called the cops on them. They're depressed for sure, but they are not maniacs and they are usually pretty scared of us actual lunatics who rant and get violent. I've met some pretty odd people who have done some terrible things but I don't know if I've ever met anyone whose illness is as severe as mine. My nickname in the mental hospital I stayed in in 2013 was 'Psycho Sexy Jesus'

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 367
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2022, 01:37:03 AM »
A week after I turned 21 I was wasted in a bodega/liquor store kinda thing.  This native american kid(he was 21) in front of me was getting accused of stealing a tall can he had in his jacket while trying to buy an OE high grav 40.  I paid for his drink and was talking to him outside that store when a pack of kids started yelling and chasing after him.

We booked it across 2 busy streets, it was a few days after a nasty blizzard so it was all icy and wet out.  We made it to my apartment and we proceeded to get blank drunk together while playing old 64 and snes games.  I ended up blacking out and went to bed.

Woke up in the morning, kicked him out of my apartment and went to school still wasted from the night before.  Came home and was in my walk in closet getting into my work clothes and my rifle had the bolt action lever released and opened.  I found 4 of the 5 bullets, figured the last one was just laying under some clothes or something but could never find it.  A month later, I was walking to that bodega to get a handle of whiskey and he recognized me from his porch.  He informed me that I was blacked out and shot it off, before going inside to take a piss and going to bed.

I hung out with him a bit over that summer, but eventually had to cut him loose because of his issues.  It was a really gnarly look into native american life.  I spent a little bit of time at his girlfriend's family's house where he was staying(when they weren't fighting and would kick him out).  Seven adults and eight kids living in a four bedroom house.  Meth, Bedbugs, Steel Reserve and shitty vodka.  One of the saddest existences I've ever seen.

FUBAR

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2022, 08:38:43 AM »
Late one night I was making some food in the kitchen. The dog whimpered and took off to the living room. As I spun around to see where the dog was going, there was an older fat guy in a flannel shirt and jeans standing in the doorway to the bedroom. I looked back and he was gone. The dog and I sat on the couch, scared.
I knew the previous owner had died in the house from a heart attack or something. I asked the neighbor the next day to describe the dude. Yup…that was him. Neighbor wasn’t surprised and said he has seen him too.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2022, 10:53:46 PM »
Was the person somewhat see through, or was it basically a truck driver?
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2022, 12:28:01 AM »
I sucked my own dick to prove a point in middle school. That one followed me for a long time.

FUBAR

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2022, 11:48:59 AM »
Was the person somewhat see through, or was it basically a truck driver?
Nah, looked like a dude standing there, staring at me. Till I looked again and he was gone.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2022, 01:01:49 PM »
I sucked my own dick to prove a point in middle school. That one followed me for a long time.
Ah, come on, don't leave us hanging. What was the point to be proven?

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2022, 01:15:03 PM »
Late one night I was making some food in the kitchen. The dog whimpered and took off to the living room. As I spun around to see where the dog was going, there was an older fat guy in a flannel shirt and jeans standing in the doorway to the bedroom. I looked back and he was gone. The dog and I sat on the couch, scared.
I knew the previous owner had died in the house from a heart attack or something. I asked the neighbor the next day to describe the dude. Yup…that was him. Neighbor wasn’t surprised and said he has seen him too.

This one made hairs stand up on my neck.

Guess I’ll share something crazy idk but it sucked.

Was doing laundry and walking home with a huge pill bag on my back.Had my headphones on.  Car rolls up with another car way back behind it. Dude gets out of the back of the first car with a paintball gun. Thought he was getting dropped off until the dudes in the front seat of the first car start pointing at me. First car takes off and dude that was dropped off starts shooting at me. I’m on the sidewalk of a street that’s nothing but wall so nowhere to hide. Get shot in the chest and bruised and some other spots. I just yelled “why man?!” Another car rolls up and dude jumps into it and they peel out. Wonder if they were practicing for a drive by or something. Hood livin man. Made me cautious about walking on streets with nothing but wall or fence. You can get sprayed or jumped with nowhere to go.

nothing's been the since same