Author Topic: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it  (Read 21449 times)

skippersoldballs, cool spot and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1262
  • It’s 1990 boys, let’s get rid of the skeletons.
Re: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it
« Reply #270 on: August 05, 2022, 03:25:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Wait what's going on with the cats? where's the thread recap
[close]
its on the 6th page and it’s super fucked up.
It’s actually on page 2, buy don’t bother traumatizing yourself.
Here’s all you need to know.
i've never admitted this to anyone, so here goes. when i first started skating (around 10-11 years ago) my friends and i found all these kittens creeping out the bottom of someone's apartment patio. we all lived in this apartment complex and one of my friends lived next to the owner of these kittens and he said they were gone on vacation. it was one of those buildings where there's 2 rooms on the bottom and 2 on the top. so we decide to…
REDACTED
…that was probably the most fucked up thing i've ever done and have kept that to myself since i was 13
Noticed that OP appears to have focused.
Pressure from NB# perhaps, or maybe too much heat on the bloards after Puffin put dude on blast for kitty cruelty?

SLAP is a pants message board that sometimes talks about skateboarding

nevrwasben

• Rep: 85
  • I’m Buff Rick!!!
« Reply #271 on: August 05, 2022, 03:36:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
i've never admitted this to anyone, so here goes. when i first started skating (around 10-11 years ago) my friends and i found all these kittens creeping out the bottom of someone's apartment patio. we all lived in this apartment complex and one of my friends lived next to the owner of these kittens and he said they were gone on vacation. it was one of those buildings where there's 2 rooms on the bottom and 2 on the top. so we decide to…
REDACTED
…that was probably the most fucked up thing i've ever done and have kept that to myself since i was 13
[close]
Pressure from NB# perhaps, or maybe too much heat on the bloards after Puffin put dude on blast for kitty cruelty?
Kitty/any animal cruelty is a def nono.
Always appreciated SmokeCrak in the music board tho.
Too bad, so sad…

PatrickSkateman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 12
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #272 on: August 05, 2022, 03:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
REDACTED
[close]

The basic gist of it…

Gasstationgarry

• Rep: -2
« Reply #273 on: August 05, 2022, 04:00:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
REDACTED
[close]
[close]

The basic gist of it…

whoa word, glad I didn't read the whole thing @smokecrack what the fuck is your deal
blob:https://imgur.com/99a29482-a4b4-4bd4-935b-d63d9db0e647

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 232
« Reply #274 on: August 05, 2022, 04:21:22 PM »
Unpopular Opinion: The cat killing part of “Kafka on the Shore” was slightly more fucked.

Thrashpop

• Rep: 34
« Reply #275 on: August 05, 2022, 04:36:22 PM »
Unpopular Opinion: The cat killing part of “Kafka on the Shore” was slightly more fucked.

But such a great book.
I'll read anything by Murakami.
I'd read his fucking grocery list if I could get my hands on it.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 12
« Reply #276 on: August 05, 2022, 04:48:07 PM »

Not as bad as the scene in the movie Fresh where the kid hangs his pitbull by its leash and shoots it as it struggles.

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #277 on: August 05, 2022, 04:53:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

But such a great book.
I'll read anything by Murakami.
I'd read his fucking grocery list if I could get my hands on it.

For real even his book on his vintage t shirt collection was great. One of my favorite authors.

WavyDavy

• Rep: 66
« Reply #278 on: August 05, 2022, 05:02:17 PM »
I saw a documentary thing on Netflix. Don’t F*ck with cats or something. It was pretty awful. I think the dude started with cats and eventually got crazy on people.

Canadian too which really confused me. I saw skate spots tho in the background of certain clips.  Hubba and a few other things

Luca magnotta murdered in Montreal, so i guess theres a dime connection somehow

Sizzla

• Rep: 167
  • I luv I jah
« Reply #279 on: August 05, 2022, 08:46:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Sizzla seh disya tread bumboclaat. Wen Selassie I spek, him nah spek English.
[close]

him speak the language called amharic!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rlJRECxDrCg

When it come to language, jah jah know 56
I an I haff nah white god

wane brady

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 324
« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2022, 08:58:04 PM »
selassie cut an apple inna 13 piece

JRF

• Rep: 77
« Reply #281 on: August 06, 2022, 12:25:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not as bad as the scene in the movie Fresh where the kid hangs his pitbull by its leash and shoots it as it struggles.

That part is hard to watch, but I love that movie!!! especially samuel Jackson’s character.. “put the game on speed, put the clock on them and I’ll chew they ass up!”
//////////

niketiburon

• Rep: 2
« Reply #282 on: August 06, 2022, 05:16:45 PM »
Expand Quote
I am 100% sure the whole industry lurks here
[close]

It does and this place is full of shills who only pop up or create alt accounts to try and moderate any situation that doesn't align with their personal agenda by posting pseudo casual comments to try and influence or dilute the discussions. They think they're subtle too but it's always ridiculously obvious to anyone who isn't just a passive consumer and can read between the lines or recognize who's who. I've gotten death threats on the phone for even just bringing up 100% factual events on here, that's the dark side of SLAP ran by those who can't understand their own failure to align with their desired demographic. Give me Post You Skating or give me death.

rukes

• Rep: 119
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #283 on: August 06, 2022, 05:24:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

It does and this place is full of shills who only pop up or create alt accounts to try and moderate any situation that doesn't align with their personal agenda by posting pseudo casual comments to try and influence or dilute the discussions. They think they're subtle too but it's always ridiculously obvious to anyone who isn't just a passive consumer and can read between the lines or recognize who's who. I've gotten death threats on the phone for even just bringing up 100% factual events on here, that's the dark side of SLAP ran by those who can't understand their own failure to align with their desired demographic. Give me Post You Skating or give me death.
[close]

So.....how bout that local sports team?
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #284 on: August 06, 2022, 07:50:10 PM »
What did he do?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 346
« Reply #285 on: August 06, 2022, 08:27:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Perhaps, but in this case, there was not much of a discussion to dilute. One guy heard from another guy that a third guy did a bad thing to a girl. A fourth guy heard the girl said some bad words that got her in trouble, so she said that the third guy did the bad thing to get the heat off her. Since then, no substantial evidence has been added one way or the other. So you’ll have to forgive me for shilling on about the provinces while we wait for more hearsay and speculation.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -11
« Reply #286 on: August 06, 2022, 09:36:47 PM »
I know it’s tough for victims to come forward. But at the moment I’m gonna have to take it as hearsay until someone comes forward to call him out. Or any other solid proof. I can’t put something wild like that on someone from what someone said on here. I love Tiago’s skating but if this is true I won’t be able to watch him. At the moment I’m still gonna watch his skating even though no one really gives a fuck about my opinion. Good night drunk mad out.

bobforapples

• Rep: -45
« Reply #287 on: August 06, 2022, 10:48:50 PM »
His skating is super boring

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #288 on: Today at 01:21:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That part is hard to watch, but I love that movie!!! especially samuel Jackson’s character.. “put the game on speed, put the clock on them and I’ll chew they ass up!”

"Fresh" is an amazing movie.

And in that scene, a 12 year old boy thought he was doing the right, merciful thing (putting the dog out of its misery as he felt whatever life it had left ahead of it as pawn in dogfighting rings was a cruel existence). Hard to watch scene and hard to know if he made the right decision.

But, yeah, "Fresh" is criminally underrated.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

StillTryin

• Rep: 30
« Reply #289 on: Today at 03:35:03 PM »
Everybody used to make fun of Newfoundlanders, AKA Newfies, which is weird because Newfoundland is dope and the people there are awesome and hilarious. Prince Edward Island is also excellent, and New Brunswick is seriously underrated. Quebec might be the funniest province, though. Last time I drove into Quebec City I saw this sign:

Which reads “welcome to Quebec, the national capital.” (The national capital is Ottawa.)

The reason for that sign is because in 2006 conservative government signed a paper that recognized Quebec as a french speaking nation within Canada, thus "national" capital.

It's a little silly for sure but it was appreciated and ultimately a form of respect.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 936
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #290 on: Today at 04:25:04 PM »
get that ass banned
ONTARIO CANADA

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 271
« Reply #291 on: Today at 04:36:36 PM »
Quebec always reminds me of the Quebecois IRA mentioned (?)in the section of Infinite Jest I got through