Author Topic: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it  (Read 45874 times)

coldbrew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 404
Re: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it
« Reply #360 on: August 12, 2022, 04:00:48 PM »
I have a confession to make.

I once had a cheesesteak with mayo before hitting up a club with one of my homies. We were dancing with these girls and my stomach started bubbling. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I let out an egg fart in the middle of a crowded dance floor and this random guy took the fall for it.

I was fine after that.

700 club?

Goodcurbs

• Rep: -279
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #361 on: August 12, 2022, 04:29:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
SLAP Registration Agreement

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. "

"Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement."

At this point with no proof or evidence whatsoever I'm just hoping Tiago takes the legal measures against all the people making defamatory coments on him...
[close]

That would mean lots of skaters mentioned here are eligible for taking action against defamatory statements made against them.
[close]

Wouldn’t that be awesome? Make internet bully’s pay doesn’t sound so bad to me.
Then I think that Nyjah should sue Chima for every penny he's got. I would have zero problems with Nyjah as a person had I not read all the dirt about him here. I wouldn't know what a horrible piece of shit Tony Hawk was for propping up that piece of shit David Loy. It's speculation, but if you ask around, Chima wasn't saying anything that was untrue on the bunt. My bet is that Nyjah won't sue cause Chima probably knows someone with that video or someone that will testify in court they saw it. There's video of security guard beaten at black rock,  I appreciate when anyone tries to cancel anyone over anything bringing that post back to the top. The condition he left that security guard. The photos are brutal. It's foul. Chase Webb got kicked off Pizza. This company shouldn't even be around and the 9 club puts Vincent Miliou on their show. I don't know what Tiago did, but I bet it wasn't anything compared to David Loys snuff film.

nevrwasben

« Reply #362 on: August 12, 2022, 04:24:38 PM »
tiago lemons dips kittens in mayonaisse then sexually assaults them and dime loves him for it, pass it around
Racist kittens, the kittens are racist

Goodcurbs

« Reply #363 on: August 12, 2022, 04:27:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. "

"Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement."

At this point with no proof or evidence whatsoever I'm just hoping Tiago takes the legal measures against all the people making defamatory coments on him...
[close]

That would mean lots of skaters mentioned here are eligible for taking action against defamatory statements made against them.
[close]

Then I think that Nyjah should sue Chima for every penny he's got. I would have zero problems with Nyjah as a person had I not read all the dirt about him here. I wouldn't know what a horrible piece of shit Tony Hawk was for propping up that piece of shit David Loy. It's conjecture, but if you ask around, Chima wasn't saying anything that was untrue on the bunt. My bet is that Nyjah won't sue cause Chima probably knows someone with that video or someone that will testify in court they saw it. There's video of security guard beaten at black rock,  I appreciate when anyone tries to cancel anyone over anything bringing that post back to the top. The condition he left that security guard. The photos are brutal. It's foul. Chase Webb got kicked off Pizza. This company shouldn't even be around and the 9 club puts Vincent Miliou on their show. I don't know what Tiago did, but I bet it wasn't anything compared to what's on that video David Loy filmed.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #364 on: August 12, 2022, 04:36:46 PM »
I believe I'm one of thousands if not tens of thousands or more that have created negative perceptions about Jah and David Loy based on the statements of Chima on the bunt. Nyjah should go after Vans. That's all I could ask for. Clear your fucking name Jah. Is Chima a liar? If the video never existed then why did Vans let Chima talk about it?

Goodcurbs

« Reply #365 on: August 12, 2022, 04:43:29 PM »
Chase Webb got kicked off cause of the thing with the video and other shit. He was even too scummy for Pizza. I heard that guy got kicked off for way worse than the rape tape Chima talks about on the bunt. Nike loves Nyjah. Maybe they know something we don't. It's not ok to kill your filmer cause that shit will end up in the news.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #366 on: August 12, 2022, 04:47:40 PM »
Tiago has over 400,000 followers. When Tony Hawk unfollows him on Instagram. Then maybe I'll think he's a bad guy.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #367 on: August 12, 2022, 04:51:10 PM »
I wanted to take Tubsy side but they're both really good goofy footed and I think it's just an unfortunate situation. I think a little disgusted by both parties involved.l, but shit happens. Back in my day growing couldn't just get on a message board and blast them cause you noticed someone doesn't follow someone anymore.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #368 on: August 12, 2022, 05:56:26 PM »
Expand Quote

I once had a cheesesteak with mayo before hitting up a club with one of my homies. We were dancing with these girls and my stomach started bubbling. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I let out an egg fart in the middle of a crowded dance floor and this random guy took the fall for it.

I was fine after that.
[close]

700 club?

Manayunk, early 2000’s
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #369 on: August 12, 2022, 06:00:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
Then I think that Nyjah should sue Chima for every penny he's got. I would have zero problems with Nyjah as a person had I not read all the dirt about him here. I wouldn't know what a horrible piece of shit Tony Hawk was for propping up that piece of shit David Loy. It's speculation, but if you ask around, Chima wasn't saying anything that was untrue on the bunt. My bet is that Nyjah won't sue cause Chima probably knows someone with that video or someone that will testify in court they saw it. There's video of security guard beaten at black rock,  I appreciate when anyone tries to cancel anyone over anything bringing that post back to the top. The condition he left that security guard. The photos are brutal. It's foul. Chase Webb got kicked off Pizza. This company shouldn't even be around and the 9 club puts Vincent Miliou on their show. I don't know what Tiago did, but I bet it wasn't anything compared to David Loys snuff film.
Snuff film?
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #370 on: August 12, 2022, 06:07:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I was fine after that.
[close]

700 club?
[close]

Manayunk, early 2000’s

I only suggested bc I’ve done the same at 700.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #371 on: August 12, 2022, 06:15:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I was fine after that.
[close]

700 club?
[close]

Manayunk, early 2000’s
[close]

By the time I was going to 700, I was seasoned enough to know not to eat cheesesteaks before going out.

700 would be terrible egg farting grounds. It’s so small, hot, and crowded upstairs.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #372 on: August 12, 2022, 06:42:58 PM »
so if tiago doesn’t take legal action against anyone in this thread, it’s safe to assume it’s because he doesn’t have a case… right?

Doosh215

• Rep: 61
« Reply #373 on: August 12, 2022, 06:49:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I was fine after that.
[close]

700 club?
[close]

Manayunk, early 2000’s
[close]

[close]

By the time I was going to 700, I was seasoned enough to know not to eat cheesesteaks before going out.

700 would be terrible egg farting grounds. It’s so small, hot, and crowded upstairs.

I miss Manayunk. I went to the 700 club one time and it was right around the time es went out of business the first time. I don't even think I was quite 21 yet. I was absolutely hammered and was not at all dressed like I skated. Jimmy McDonald was there and I was like so what are you doing for shoes now. He was nice but was like dude how the fuck do you know who I am. Cool guy I probably came off like such a drunk douchebag.

CanadianBacon

• Rep: -70
« Reply #374 on: August 12, 2022, 06:57:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Snuff film?

I'm hoping he misused the term....

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #375 on: August 12, 2022, 06:58:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I was fine after that.
[close]

700 club?
[close]

Manayunk, early 2000’s
[close]

[close]

I have since grown and learned, but at one point was young and dumb.

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #376 on: August 12, 2022, 07:05:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I was fine after that.
[close]

700 club?
[close]

Manayunk, early 2000’s
[close]

[close]

[close]

I miss Manayunk. I went to the 700 club one time and it was right around the time es went out of business the first time. I don't even think I was quite 21 yet. I was absolutely hammered and was not at all dressed like I skated. Jimmy McDonald was there and I was like so what are you doing for shoes now. He was nice but was like dude how the fuck do you know who I am. Cool guy I probably came off like such a drunk douchebag.

First time meeting Jimmy was at a temple party and fully in Jordan’s and a basketball jersey just chillin with a girl I was dating at the time. Next day I saw him at that small Philly set off broad and he recognized me with the “holy shit, you skate?” Nicest dude ever.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #377 on: August 12, 2022, 07:08:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I was fine after that.
[close]

700 club?
[close]

Manayunk, early 2000’s
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

First time meeting Jimmy was at a temple party and fully in Jordan’s and a basketball jersey just chillin with a girl I was dating at the time. Next day I saw him at that small Philly set off broad and he recognized me with the “holy shit, you skate?” Nicest dude ever.

Jimmy’s the best dude.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #378 on: August 12, 2022, 09:58:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Snuff film?
[close]

I'm hoping he misused the term....
Cannibal Holocaust might not have been a snuff film but those baby sea turtles were real. I don't know about the whole collection of secret rape videos there are out there but you got to wonder how someone gets a nickname like rape tape.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #379 on: August 12, 2022, 10:02:12 PM »
why did jimmy fall off, he was so hot for a minute
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Goodcurbs

« Reply #380 on: August 12, 2022, 10:17:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I was fine after that.
[close]

700 club?
[close]

Manayunk, early 2000’s
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Jimmy’s the best dude.
The Tiago army at work.

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 204
« Reply #381 on: August 13, 2022, 12:31:20 AM »

I was fine after that.
I can’t remember what I had to eat, but years ago I was drinking at this bar in a ski resort.
Everybody was having a good time, but I was having terrible gas and they smelled awful. Like rancid, who’s dying over here smell.
I tried to hold them in but every once in a while one would slip out. It got pretty funny looking at everyones disgusted faces while they were trying to figure out who’s responsible.
I woo’d some lady to my room, we start kissing on the bed. Quess I’m moving too slow for my ladys liking as she after a while just flips me over and rips my pants of.
The sudden movement relaxes my sphincter and I feel this massive wave of gas leaking out, no sound but smell hits instantly.
She looks me in the eye with the deepest disgust and whispers ”fuck yourself” and leaves.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #382 on: August 13, 2022, 02:31:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I was fine after that.
[close]

700 club?
[close]

Manayunk, early 2000’s
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Jimmy’s the best dude.

Can confirm.

ineedthis

• Rep: -39
« Reply #383 on: August 13, 2022, 05:31:35 AM »
His switch backtails provide him with Diplomatic immunity.

FS_Overcrook

• Rep: 10
« Reply #384 on: August 13, 2022, 05:40:42 AM »
His switch backtails provide him with Diplomatic immunity.

Which one? Jimmy and Tiago both have a solid SS BS TS

Not_Bruce

• Rep: -53
« Reply #385 on: August 13, 2022, 08:29:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

In an ideal circumstance you can sue someone for defamation, this Tiago situation would be a perfect example. However the cost of legal action is so high it essentially makes it unavailable for most folks. One of my best friends got accused of sexual assault , he ended up being proved innocent by the security cameras in his home. The women kept making claims of rape on IG , local coffee shop and even at the Whole Foods he shops at. He ended up suing her in court for defamation , the case went on for 2 years , it was all over our local news and he ended up winning but at prohibitive price ……$76, 491. If he had not been a surgical dentist , but something more humble like a Barista or a pro for a small board company ….that avenue for justice is simply not available to him. Tiago has the resources to sue , but suing would bring more attention to a false claim. Very tough situation for Tiago , keep your head up G! I don’t believe any of those claims.

I trust in Tiago
❤️

cky enthusiast

« Reply #386 on: August 13, 2022, 08:44:02 AM »
you dudes are really fuckin w/ cheesesteaks like that?! i can’t stand em ever since i was a little kid

allucanfree4all

• Rep: 3
« Reply #387 on: August 16, 2022, 08:41:39 AM »
The racism thing bums me out. Being in Toronto and having friends that moved out to Montreal, Quebec does have a reputation for that kind of stuff. I would hope that being part of the skate community would open some minds but maybe I'm delusional. 

Religious headwear laws aside, there is an infamous book called White N****** of America which basically equates English oppression of French Canadians to slavery in the US. There have been recent stories in the news about TV hosts using the N-word when referring to the book. In the English-speaking branch of the CBC (Canada's national broadcaster), a TV host said it multiple times off-air which resulted in her being suspended, demoted, and eventually forced out. Meanwhile, at Radio-Canada (the French branch of the CBC) a Quebecoise host also said the N-word multiple times ON-air, and not only were there no consequences for her, but when the Canadian telecom regulators intervened and told Radio Canada to apologize and tone it down with the N-word, they doubled down and defended their right to use it. Sadly, hearing about it being thrown around at Tiago's friend is not surprising in the least, though I think Una is from BC and I doubt she'd be actively involved in any behaviour like that.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #388 on: August 16, 2022, 08:59:27 AM »
québécois rap group called W.N.A

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 585
« Reply #389 on: August 16, 2022, 09:25:43 AM »
I am disappointed in myself for being back on this thread. The book is called “nègres blancs d’amérique,” and my Ethiopian born French teacher thought it was really, really funny to have me do an oral report on that book in 12th grade. I told him that I was uncomfortable reading an excerpt to the class, but he insisted that the word nègre is not like dropping an n-bomb, instead it’s more like the Spanish word for black. I’m not entirely sure I believed him, but he was the only teacher to really check in with me when my dad was dying, so I held him in high esteem, and he’s a black dude, so I figured he knew what was up on this one. If I recall correctly, the book is mostly about the French inhabitants of lower Canada being exploited and treated like second class citizens at the hands of the English speaking upper Canada, and the pervasive effects that has had on French Canadians. For the record, I’m not defending the book, just stating what I remember from it, and what a teacher I liked told me about it. And finally, do you really think that just because somebody is from BC, they can’t possibly engage in racist behaviours?

In summation, we’re all garbage, and I wish the sun would just explode.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.