Author Topic: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it  (Read 45447 times)

Not_Bruce

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -53
Re: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2022, 08:58:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Holy Crap I had no clue Tucker Carlson skated and was on SLAP. Thank you so much for making racism and bigotry cool again. Do you guys have flat bars at Fox News or more the mini ramp type ?
[close]

Bruh you're asking people to thoughtlessly and completely buy in to...*checks notes*...a rumor you heard.
Sorry if I'm not out screaming from the rooftops to cancel Dime because a random, anonymous dude on the internet heard a rumor this one time.

Theses issues with the Dime dudes and racism is not a new story , people don't want to talk about it but it has been going on  in the MTL skate scene for a while. The way Dime treated Wade Fyfe and Gailea Momolu , both great skaters and just nice people made me never fuck with that crew. I don't want to tell another persons story , but there is a reason lots of Vancouver skaters don't fuck with that DIME on the west coast or as Tucker Carlson would say Left Coast lol.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2022, 09:03:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy Crap I had no clue Tucker Carlson skated and was on SLAP. Thank you so much for making racism and bigotry cool again. Do you guys have flat bars at Fox News or more the mini ramp type ?
[close]

Bruh you're asking people to thoughtlessly and completely buy in to...*checks notes*...a rumor you heard.
Sorry if I'm not out screaming from the rooftops to cancel Dime because a random, anonymous dude on the internet heard a rumor this one time.
[close]

Theses issues with the Dime dudes and racism is not a new story , people don't want to talk about it but it has been going on  in the MTL skate scene for a while. The way Dime treated Wade Fyfe and Gailea Momolu , both great skaters and just nice people made me never fuck with that crew. I don't want to tell another persons story , but there is a reason lots of Vancouver skaters don't fuck with that DIME on the west coast or as Tucker Carlson would say Left Coast lol.

Dime mistreated Wade and gailea? Wasn’t aware of that. Fucked up if true.

bohemian

• Rep: -299
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2022, 09:04:18 AM »
fuck cancel culture and fuck this thread. no proof, no nothing. just self righteous bullshit from op.

warmonke

• Rep: 43
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2022, 09:05:38 AM »
fuck cancel culture and fuck this thread. no proof, no nothing. just self righteous bullshit from op.
"cancel culture" lmao have i accidentally logged into the Daily Mail comments section instead of SLAP?

dannyprovolone

« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2022, 09:22:28 AM »
I’m much more inclined to believe a bunch of French Canadian kids are racist before this dude would throw his whole life away doing some foul shit. Tiago is dope. Shame on you kooks.

Balzac

• Rep: -45
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2022, 09:39:09 AM »
Who remember when Dime fucked hard with weckingball?

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2022, 09:42:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
"cancel culture" lmao have i accidentally logged into the Daily Mail comments section instead of SLAP?

Yeah, whining about "CaNcEL CuLtUrE" is some heavy boomer shit. 

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2022, 09:44:37 AM »
Expand Quote
I think we're going to have to get both Tiago, and the unidentified woman both on The Nine Club at seperate times, so Chris Roberts can do on of his  industry wide known and respected hard hitting and in depth interviews on both of them.

Then, and only then, will I be able to make my decision on what the deal is with this situation.
[close]

actually no, you will need a gifted hater analysis of the nine club deep dive.

THEN you can form your opinion
WRONG

we also need a Bunt interview where the hosts ask Tiago a round of rapid fire questions including "whats the most illegal form of sexual harassment you've ever committed?" and "whats the largest budget for an NDA your sponsors have ever handed out?"

all jokes aside the sources are real thin on this one. i'm generally inclined to believe an accuser/survivor/victim over an alleged offender, but in this case we don't even really have an accuser on the record, not even an anonymous one. still, it's completely believable that NB would shell out some money to hush this up. That's chump change for a big shoe company.

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 94
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2022, 09:46:15 AM »

big oof on their part

tonitonne

« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2022, 09:52:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Weren't you just complaining about this thread too? lol

I guess I'd nuke the "Thiago is an abuser" thread until there's actually some tangible information on what the fuck happened.
Having a thread with a name that inflammatory seems a little irresponsible considering there's no official statement from anyone involved. There's just not enough reliable info to call Thiago an abuser or call the victim a liar.
There's even a dude claiming Dime is in on some conspiracy to ruin Thiago for yelling at their racist friend of theirs.
Kook City up in here.

OnSlapAtWork

• Rep: 16
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2022, 10:02:51 AM »
Can anyone even show proof where Dime "cut ties" with Tiago?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2022, 10:10:22 AM »

highly trained detectives have concluded that they do not follow one another on instagram

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2022, 10:27:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

highly trained detectives have concluded that they do not follow one another on instagram

Just to get ahead of this, I don't follow Dime, nor do they follow me, but I swear it's completely innocent.
I've never hurt anybody, and they have never wronged me in any way.
It's simply a case of I don't really fuck with insta that much, and they don't know who the fuck I am.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2022, 10:36:14 AM »
shouldn't it be accuser blaming if no one has been convicted of a crime. using the phrase victim blaming prematurely feels like an attempt at preventing one side from defending themself some pretty heavy, life destroying accusations.

IpathCats

« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2022, 10:39:33 AM »
I think we're going to have to get both Tiago, and the unidentified woman both on The Nine Club at seperate times, so Chris Roberts can do on of his  industry wide known and respected hard hitting and in depth interviews on both of them.

Then, and only then, will I be able to make my decision on what the deal is with this situation.

WDYM? Crob legit wouldnt even ask or pressure them about it. He would just tell them how awesome/rad everything they do is.

They would still if it didnt jeopardize their image/profits. You really think their opinion of him changed because other peoples did? ..... Nah

So you're saying Dime is cutting ties with Thiago to back a woman who they know is racist and lying about the whole thing?

Very interesting to see this whole woman vs minority, sexual assault vs racism thing beginning to eat itself in this situation. It's almost as if jumping to conclusions before the facts have been confirmed (even when done with the best intentions) doesn't always lead to the best result.

Hopefully, whoever was the wrongdoer in this situation gets what's coming to them. And hopefully the truth comes to the surface eventually.

OP, you don't know shit, your heart is in the right place, but you dont fucking know anything lol.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2022, 10:47:40 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

WDYM? Crob legit wouldnt even ask or pressure them about it. He would just tell them how awesome/rad everything they do is.

I think that's the joke.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2022, 10:49:06 AM »
I hope this isn't true, he seems like a chill guy. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Tyson Peterson killed that baby at Dime.

I’ve had it just about up to here with these flagrant false allegations! That baby was a menace! He was so drunk he could hardly walk, he was behaving aggressively, and he tried to sucker punch poor Tyson. Furthermore, that baby didn’t die, he’s still posting threats on IG about how he’s going to get a rematch one way or the other. That baby is unstable, bro.

Edit: ugh, now that I read that kitten confession, I don’t want to play anymore, this was a stupid post. I’m going to lie down or some shit. Fuck.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2022, 10:53:32 AM »
I don't know enough to post on what happened with Tiago or if Quebec's racism is a part of Dime's culture, but I do know that one of the "Bryan"s was called out for some horrific #metoo shit and hasn't been seen in MTL since.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

"CaNcEL CuLtUrE" is my favorite right-wing catch phrase. They believe in the free-market until the free-market does more than just harm people at the bottom.

A normal person gets paid less than is fair for their work, they get injured on the job, their job gave them cancer, etc. = LOL, you should worked harder. That is the way the "free" market works.

The public loses a desire to buy things from or support a powerful person or company because they engage in horrid behavior = fucking "CaNcEL CuLtUrE" is ruining America.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 77
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2022, 10:54:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

lurker_and_poster

• Rep: 26
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2022, 10:55:12 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

They would still if it didnt jeopardize their image/profits. You really think their opinion of him changed because other peoples did? ..... Nah

Expand Quote
So you're saying Dime is cutting ties with Thiago to back a woman who they know is racist and lying about the whole thing?
[close]

Very interesting to see this whole woman vs minority, sexual assault vs racism thing beginning to eat itself in this situation. It's almost as if jumping to conclusions before the facts have been confirmed (even when done with the best intentions) doesn't always lead to the best result.

Hopefully, whoever was the wrongdoer in this situation gets what's coming to them. And hopefully the truth comes to the surface eventually.

OP, you don't know shit, your heart is in the right place, but you dont fucking know anything lol.

I only found a headline blaming a human being.
No facts, no evidence, not even some screenshot from a chat....nothing.
unknowingness does not protect against punishment

Underpressureflips

• Rep: 39
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2022, 10:57:05 AM »
It’s funny how worked up people get about shit they have absolutely no first hand experience with

Balzac

• Rep: -45
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2022, 11:01:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I only found a headline blaming a human being.
No facts, no evidence, not even some screenshot from a chat....nothing.
unknowingness does not protect against punishment

Thats why I know the assholes here. They act like this since day one.

WavyDavy

• Rep: 129
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2022, 11:02:18 AM »
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Tyson Peterson killed that baby at Dime.
Heard some rumors the video of baby trampler Tyson can be found in some deep web gore Mixtapes.

If there's some truth in new balance paying hush money, isn't it weird for dime doing a NB Collab after the incident https://www.endclothing.com/eu/features/new-balance-x-dime-860-v2-register-now-on-end-launches

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2022, 11:11:11 AM »
if you think you are making a positive difference by airing out this dirty laundry of others on slap you are very wrong
ONTARIO CANADA

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2022, 11:11:28 AM »
for NB it's crazy like

IpathCats

« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2022, 11:15:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I think that's the joke.

yea, you right, im at work, read that too quickly lol

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 264
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2022, 11:16:22 AM »
"You can't switch-back-tail your way outta this one" - Phil Hartman
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

IpathCats

« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2022, 11:16:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

gnarred

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -270
  • Bret Hart
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2022, 11:20:26 AM »
I can picture some foul mouthed drunk French Canadian broad saying that shit with a cigarette in her mouth and the Dime crew is like huhuhuh laughing in French, then Tiago switch mongo pushes off with tears in his eyes.