Author Topic: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it  (Read 45981 times)

bobforapples

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -55
Re: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2022, 12:06:58 PM »
Make Canada great again and get rid of the french

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2022, 12:12:15 PM »

tonitonne

« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2022, 12:13:52 PM »

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2022, 12:15:16 PM »

I guess that’s the question.

Did Dime or Tiago fart?

nothing's been the since same

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -295
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2022, 12:29:50 PM »
Expand Quote
i've never admitted this to anyone, so here goes. when i first started skating (around 10-11 years ago) my friends and i found all these kittens creeping out the bottom of someone's apartment patio. we all lived in this apartment complex and one of my friends lived next to the owner of these kittens and he said they were gone on vacation. it was one of those buildings where there's 2 rooms on the bottom and 2 on the top. so we decide to striaght up start chucking these cats as high as we can against the apartment walls. we litereally threw them 20-30 feet in the air and they just bounced off these walls, landing on the concrete. we did this for maybe 10 minutes untill i looked at one of the kittens and he was bleeding and crying. that was probably the most fucked up thing i've ever done and have kept that to myself since i was 13
[close]

You’re trying to bring someone down over something posted over a decade ago? I thought this place was about change and acceptance? - he’s not allowed to post because he said / did this? He’s grown and apologised… You’re the loser for digging this up.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 01:25:20 PM by Paul Cicero »

bobforapples

• Rep: -55
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2022, 12:35:27 PM »
If someone did that to kittens and I met them I'd curb stomp their teeth out

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2022, 12:38:19 PM »
If someone did that to kittens and I met them I'd curb stomp their teeth out

Then throw them off the second story balcony.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

TreBombMartin

• Rep: 31
« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2022, 12:39:19 PM »
I can picture some foul mouthed drunk French Canadian broad saying that shit with a cigarette in her mouth and the Dime crew is like huhuhuh laughing in French, then Tiago switch mongo pushes off with tears in his eyes.

Tiago screwed Tiago...

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2022, 01:14:40 PM »
I can picture some foul mouthed drunk French Canadian broad saying that shit with a cigarette in her mouth and the Dime crew is like huhuhuh laughing in French, then Tiago switch mongo pushes off with tears in his eyes.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2022, 01:21:05 PM »
I can picture some foul mouthed drunk French Canadian broad saying that shit with a cigarette in her mouth and the Dime crew is like ohn-hohn-hohn laughing en Français , then Tiago switch mongo pushes off with tears in his eyes.

Welpok

• Rep: 12
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2022, 01:32:29 PM »
Expand Quote
I can picture some foul mouthed drunk French Canadian broad saying that shit with a cigarette in her mouth and the Dime crew is like ohn-hohn-hohn laughing en Français , then Tiago switch mongo pushes off with tears in his eyes.
[close]
I spat out my drink in front of my boss reading this ahaha slap for the win
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco

Lord Viper Scorpion

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 130
« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2022, 01:54:16 PM »
If we're going on insta follows for proof... Will Marshall and Tiago still follow each other. Infer from that what you will

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1293
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2022, 01:57:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i've never admitted this to anyone, so here goes. when i first started skating (around 10-11 years ago) my friends and i found all these kittens creeping out the bottom of someone's apartment patio. we all lived in this apartment complex and one of my friends lived next to the owner of these kittens and he said they were gone on vacation. it was one of those buildings where there's 2 rooms on the bottom and 2 on the top. so we decide to striaght up start chucking these cats as high as we can against the apartment walls. we litereally threw them 20-30 feet in the air and they just bounced off these walls, landing on the concrete. we did this for maybe 10 minutes untill i looked at one of the kittens and he was bleeding and crying. that was probably the most fucked up thing i've ever done and have kept that to myself since i was 13
[close]
[close]

You’re trying to bring someone down over something posted over a decade ago? I thought this place was about change and acceptance? - he’s not allowed to post because he said / did this? He’s grown and apologised… You’re the loser for digging this up.
Not being allowed to post on a skateboard messageboard is not even approaching a fitting punishment for the torture and murder of helpless animals. He mentioned he never spoke to anyone about this and slap was the first time he admitted to this. I hope it wasn't the last time because thats a known precursor to serial killing and I hope he was able to get help.

Also, what gave yo the idea that Slap was the place for "change and acceptance?"

WPG

• Rep: -2
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2022, 02:04:50 PM »
If we're going on insta follows for proof... Will Marshall and Tiago still follow each other. Infer from that what you will

Hugo Balek, Mitch Barrette and Alexis Lacroix also
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

Goodcurbs

• Rep: -279
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2022, 02:09:05 PM »
Nobody cares that Jesse Vieira still has a pro board. Everyone here is only worried about dudes damaging the herd, not someone that left someone for dead on the sidewalk. The story was in the New York Times. Koston is all about it. Kill security, but leave our women alone. Lots of banned accounts here as well. The moderators here ban anyone and anything that doesn't fit their narrative. Yonnie and jarne are demons and Jesse Vieira is your hero. The kid Pablo died the day the trial started. The victim's friends and family says it was karma. They probably got that right. He was most likely a self entitled asshole like his buddy. Now he is a martyr for the self entitled.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2022, 02:16:18 PM »
That one guy killed a security guard skating. Now skaters have even worse rep, but God forbid a skater giving herpes to a girl I wanted to fuck, or asking a 16 year year old to show you her tits. Go get em boys! You're doing God's work.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2022, 02:21:47 PM »
Expand Quote
That one guy killed a security guard skating. Now skaters have even worse rep, but God forbid a skater giving herpes to a girl I wanted to fuck, or asking a 16 year year old to show you her tits. Go get em boys! You're doing God's work.
[close]

Ok, rapist.

tonitonne

« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2022, 02:22:24 PM »
Kill security, but leave our women alone.

You seriously aren't trying to compare sexual assault to attacking security right?

Goodcurbs

« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2022, 02:26:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You seriously aren't trying to compare sexual assault to attacking security right?
Not serious at all? He's a vegetable. There's no coming back from that. Just cause you needed to fuck with someone doing their job. What the fuck makes sexual assault worse than murder? Get your head checked.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2022, 02:28:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy Crap I had no clue Tucker Carlson skated and was on SLAP. Thank you so much for making racism and bigotry cool again. Do you guys have flat bars at Fox News or more the mini ramp type ?
[close]

Bruh you're asking people to thoughtlessly and completely buy in to...*checks notes*...a rumor you heard.
Sorry if I'm not out screaming from the rooftops to cancel Dime because a random, anonymous dude on the internet heard a rumor this one time.
[close]

That's what you are doing no?
[close]

What the fuck are you talking about?
Show me where I've accused Thiago of abuse, accused the victim of lying, accused Dime of anything, or taken any side period. I'm saying shut the fuck up until some reliable info comes out.

You're right I apologize I got you mixed up
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

tonitonne

« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2022, 02:35:27 PM »
You know the risks of being a security guard when you sign up for the job. Dude wanted to get hands on with some skaters and everyone in the world is well aware of what can go down once you put your hands on someone, ever hear of "You dont know how people will react" or "don't fuck with the wrong person"? Dude put his hands on the wrong skater one time and now has deal with the consequences. That's what you get for being a jackass. Women face risks everyday purely based off their gender, which isn't a choice unlike the job of being security.

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2022, 02:38:46 PM »
Nobody cares that Jesse Vieira still has a pro board. Everyone here is only worried about dudes damaging the herd, not someone that left someone for dead on the sidewalk. The story was in the New York Times. Koston is all about it. Kill security, but leave our women alone. Lots of banned accounts here as well. The moderators here ban anyone and anything that doesn't fit their narrative. Yonnie and jarne are demons and Jesse Vieira is your hero. The kid Pablo died the day the trial started. The victim's friends and family says it was karma. They probably got that right. He was most likely a self entitled asshole like his buddy. Now he is a martyr for the self entitled.

hope you’re next

had you been on slap when that whole incident happened you’d know that pretty much nobody on here took jesse’s side. the reason nobody cares that he’s still got a pro board is because he’s on pizza, who the fuck cares about pizza? if you didn’t write that on here i wouldn’t know and therefore wouldn’t care too, but now i know and still don’t care because i’m never going to buy a pizza board, partly because of that situation, but mostly because it’s a wack company, and it was a wack company before that whole black rock deal

oh and btw good to know that you think being a grown ass man and asking 16 year olds for nudes is ok. call me crazy but in my eyes pedophilia is just as fucked up as murder if not more.
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

roba

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2022, 02:45:05 PM »
You know the risks of being a security guard when you sign up for the job. Dude wanted to get hands on with some skaters and everyone in the world is well aware of what can go down once you put your hands on someone, ever hear of "You dont know how people will react" or "don't fuck with the wrong person"? Dude put his hands on the wrong skater one time and now has deal with the consequences. That's what you get for being a jackass. Women face risks everyday purely based off their gender, which isn't a choice unlike the job of being security.

“being a jackass” doesn’t justify getting your head smashed with a skateboard truck
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2022, 02:47:14 PM »
You know the risks of being a security guard when you sign up for the job. Dude wanted to get hands on with some skaters and everyone in the world is well aware of what can go down once you put your hands on someone, ever hear of "You dont know how people will react" or "don't fuck with the wrong person"? Dude put his hands on the wrong skater one time and now has deal with the consequences. That's what you get for being a jackass.

Uh, Idk about that either, guy. That's a pretty dumb take.

Literally every transgression discussed in this thread is on the high end of the fucked-up spectrum and none of it is cool or acceptable.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2022, 02:49:29 PM »
His head didn’t get bashed with a skateboard truck.  There was a scuffle, he got pushed, fell back and hit his head. Tragic incident, but this can literally happen anytime you get into just about any physical altercation.  Dude should have walked away and waited for the cops instead of trying to physically confront a gang of a dozen men. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2022, 02:51:28 PM »
I was wondering why Tiago doesn’t allow anyone to @ him on Ig…

tonitonne

« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2022, 02:54:41 PM »
Yes, it's a mystery why someone who put their hands on someone else that they don't know in an aggressive manner got whacked with a skateboard in the head. Why don't you guys defend cops next?

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2022, 03:03:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

You’re mistaken, I’m not trying to bring anyone down. I’m here for the same reasons everyone else, to revel in drama and fling shit.

And digging it up? No, kitten torture sticks with people.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2022, 03:13:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Not serious at all? He's a vegetable. There's no coming back from that. Just cause you needed to fuck with someone doing their job. What the fuck makes sexual assault worse than murder? Get your head checked.
So it’s ok to be cool with sexual assaulting women but not ok to shoot up a school? Oh yeah they’ve got nothing to do with each other. Whataboutism is the dumbest shit….