Author Topic: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it  (Read 45666 times)

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 760
Re: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2022, 03:15:42 PM »
Yes, it's a mystery why someone who put their hands on someone else that they don't know in an aggressive manner got whacked with a skateboard in the head. Why don't you guys defend cops next?

he didn’t get hit with the skateboard, i remembered it wrong, but still, if you’re going to smash someone’s head with your board at least hit them with the grip side, it’s much less deadly
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 716
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2022, 03:17:00 PM »
Badcurbs

Balzac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2022, 03:58:38 PM »
I was wondering why Tiago doesn’t allow anyone to @ him on Ig…

LAST year he posted a lot of stuff about true friendship or fake friends on insta.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2022, 04:39:17 PM »
Is there any actual proof that Tiago did anything?
Is there any actual proof dime and Tiago has some sort of issue?

I’m no Tiago Stan but everything I’m reading is I heard this or that. Tiago wasn’t at dime so that means they got beef? Maybe he didn’t feel like it. And op saying my friend in Montreal says. Well that’s just a friend saying shit they may not know shit. Maybe they do. If the allegations are true that’s fucked and Tiago has what’s coming to him. But at this point I don’t see any proof. Is there any proof? Like dime saying something or something aside from hear say ?

Goodcurbs

• Rep: -279
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2022, 04:46:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Nobody cares that Jesse Vieira still has a pro board. Everyone here is only worried about dudes damaging the herd, not someone that left someone for dead on the sidewalk. The story was in the New York Times. Koston is all about it. Kill security, but leave our women alone. Lots of banned accounts here as well. The moderators here ban anyone and anything that doesn't fit their narrative. Yonnie and jarne are demons and Jesse Vieira is your hero. The kid Pablo died the day the trial started. The victim's friends and family says it was karma. They probably got that right. He was most likely a self entitled asshole like his buddy. Now he is a martyr for the self entitled.
[close]

hope you’re next

had you been on slap when that whole incident happened you’d know that pretty much nobody on here took jesse’s side. the reason nobody cares that he’s still got a pro board is because he’s on pizza, who the fuck cares about pizza? if you didn’t write that on here i wouldn’t know and therefore wouldn’t care too, but now i know and still don’t care because i’m never going to buy a pizza board, partly because of that situation, but mostly because it’s a wack company, and it was a wack company before that whole black rock deal

oh and btw good to know that you think being a grown ass man and asking 16 year olds for nudes is ok. call me crazy but in my eyes pedophilia is just as fucked up as murder if not more.
I'm just saying that it's kind of messed up Zumiez and skateboarders give this type of behavior a pass and not others that seems less consequential. Every brand depends on Zumiez for survival and I've learned the brand manager Todd K Lown is down with it. Wants to turn Dan Jnsen's busted face into a graphic. He runs a brand called Sausage and Pizza are his homies. They try to make these thug brands disguised as kid friendly. I heard the dude might be getting fired and a lot of these businesses feel duped by the situation. I think it's more about accountability.  I did hear from several folks they are going out of business. Very interesting how they've been around so long. The list of stockists on the website is suspicious. Not any of the shops carry there stuff. What did tiago do again? Is it in the New York Times yet? Not a single dude on that squad has a sponsor outside of pizza except for Vince miliou and that dude is imported. The rest of em are thieves and rapists. That's a whole crew of bad guys the need cancelling. While Jesse Vieira sells more boards at Tactics than Ishod.

eSK3

« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2022, 04:50:44 PM »
Allegedly.
Till I see paperwork that he has a charge and an open case then I’ll still assume he’s innocent until proven guilty. Just people talking on the internet.

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2022, 05:04:43 PM »
I didn’t realize this was a safe space to talk about animal abuse.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2022, 05:07:39 PM »
I’m much more inclined to believe a bunch of French Canadian kids are racist before this dude would throw his whole life away doing some foul shit. Tiago is dope. Shame on you kooks.

Damn, sucks that you're "much more inclined" to think I'm racist because of where I grew up and the language I speak.
Don't even need to know your cultural heritage, you sound like a bigot.

Goodcurbs

• Rep: -279
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2022, 05:08:46 PM »
Allegedly.
Till I see paperwork that he has a charge and an open case then I’ll still assume he’s innocent until proven guilty. Just people talking on the internet.
That's what I'm saying. Give me the new York times article about this incident. Isnt Dime the dudes that fly wade Desarmo around in a helicopter? I'd watch that all day, but most the content they create is dull and always seems like a waste of money or a bad idea.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2022, 05:10:27 PM »
I didn’t realize this was a safe space to talk about animal abuse.

Cute tiny headed Bears first and foremost.  Protect
 at all costs

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -302
« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2022, 05:19:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i've never admitted this to anyone, so here goes. when i first started skating (around 10-11 years ago) my friends and i found all these kittens creeping out the bottom of someone's apartment patio. we all lived in this apartment complex and one of my friends lived next to the owner of these kittens and he said they were gone on vacation. it was one of those buildings where there's 2 rooms on the bottom and 2 on the top. so we decide to striaght up start chucking these cats as high as we can against the apartment walls. we litereally threw them 20-30 feet in the air and they just bounced off these walls, landing on the concrete. we did this for maybe 10 minutes untill i looked at one of the kittens and he was bleeding and crying. that was probably the most fucked up thing i've ever done and have kept that to myself since i was 13
[close]
[close]

You’re trying to bring someone down over something posted over a decade ago? I thought this place was about change and acceptance? - he’s not allowed to post because he said / did this? He’s grown and apologised… You’re the loser for digging this up.
[close]

You’re mistaken, I’m not trying to bring anyone down. I’m here for the same reasons everyone else, to revel in drama and fling shit.

And digging it up? No, kitten torture sticks with people.

So you posted it just to “revel in drama & fling shit” - right.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2022, 05:58:29 PM »
Why is this dude continually asserting that the black rock security was hit on the head with a skateboard & died?
Neither of these claims are factual.
Coming on here bitching about about lack of facts & then spreading blatant falsehoods.
@Goodcurbs: it’s not too early to focus & try again with a fresh start.
As an aside, for those wondering why Dime might not be throwing shade at NB, I offer the following possible explanations…
a) active collab in progress: don’t bite the hand that feeds…
b) if the charges of Dime’s own improprieties have any basis is in truth, it would makes sense that those who live in glass houses might refrain from throwing stones.
And as for why NB might want to keep this hushed, even if there be truth in it, consider that an order for a run of sneaks is placed roughly a year in advance of of when they hit shelves. Imagine the cost of having to pull those shoes, or mark them down to close-out prices if this gets a lot of traction.
Seems like a lot of ding-dongs around here aren’t bothering to think about possible answers to the questions they’re “just asking.”
People be like “Where’s the NYT article about this?!?”
Did the times cover the Yonnie Cruz story? Did they do an in depth dive into the GX crew accusations? Or Kenny Anderson? Or Nyjah?
How much do you think these cats care about the minutiae of our scene’s (possible) dirty proclivities?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Bumba

• Rep: 32
« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2022, 06:08:40 PM »
If security tell you to get out and you stay and cause agro then you're a kook/manchild. You're trick isn't that important especially in these days where tricks get forgotten within a week. What trick was so important that it caused a security guard to lose his normal life?

Anyway don't want to detail this thread but someone speak up about Dime/MTL racism because I don't want to fuck with anyone or brand moving like that. This is the first I've heard of it

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2022, 06:18:56 PM »
Normally threads that go off the rails like this are a hilarious shitshow... this is just a shitshow. I just cleaned and oiled up my cast-iron skillets and am about to make some quesadillas with onions, black beans, cherry tomatoes, oyster mushrooms, and sweet potatoes. Gonna throw some pepitas on top with some shredded cotija. Not sure what hot sauce I'm going to dash on top yet

edit: forgot to mention the summer squash. That too. My boss said something pretty funny today, "It's that time of year when you need to make sure your car doors are locked and the windows are rolled up, or somebody is gonna put some squash or zucchini in your car while you aren't looking"

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2022, 06:22:02 PM »
some real 'i'm posting from a 2015 huawei smartphone' energy in this thread

bobforapples

• Rep: -55
« Reply #135 on: August 03, 2022, 06:38:29 PM »
Does anyone know if 40 year old will marshall is still trying to go pro

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 761
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2022, 06:45:16 PM »
Expand Quote
I’m much more inclined to believe a bunch of French Canadian kids are racist before this dude would throw his whole life away doing some foul shit. Tiago is dope. Shame on you kooks.
[close]

Damn, sucks that you're "much more inclined" to think I'm racist because of where I grew up and the language I speak.

Dunno but this map makes me think

nothing's been the since same

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2022, 06:47:56 PM »
finally a thread dedicated to misanthropy !
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2022, 06:50:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dunno but this map makes me think

I’d be more down to convert this thread into a “Fuck France and the UK” thread
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 07:07:58 PM by fakie nollie »

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2022, 06:56:29 PM »
So, cancel Dime, cancel Tiago and cancel Pizza?

Sizzla

• Rep: 223
  • I luv I jah
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2022, 07:11:22 PM »
Sizzla seh disya tread bumboclaat. Wen Selassie I spek, him nah spek English.
I an I haff nah white god

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 574
« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2022, 07:15:11 PM »
So, cancel Dime, cancel Tiago and cancel Pizza?

Just fucking end all human life and call it a day.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

SmilingBoy

• Rep: 12
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2022, 07:18:29 PM »
What I want know is who is buying Pizza boards?

bobforapples

• Rep: -55
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2022, 07:29:35 PM »
I'm gonna send Colby Covington to meet Tiago in Brazil

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -205
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2022, 07:35:54 PM »
If security tell you to get out and you stay and cause agro then you're a kook/manchild. You're trick isn't that important especially in these days where tricks get forgotten within a week. What trick was so important that it caused a security guard to lose his normal life?

Anyway don't want to detail this thread but someone speak up about Dime/MTL racism because I don't want to fuck with anyone or brand moving like that. This is the first I've heard of it

The real wild butterfly effect shit is that they essentially got their homie killed by starting that stupid fight with security. Pablo wouldn't have been leaving the courthouse to get hit by that dump truck if his dumb homie wasn't in court for a hearing about that fight.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2022, 07:38:47 PM »
Does anyone know if 40 year old will marshall is still trying to go pro

He's still working on it. Meanwhile, he asked alltimers to make him a pro model while he waits to go pro.

showbobs

• Rep: -1
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2022, 07:39:07 PM »
Heard that TJ rogers quit Blind via insagram today then deleted the post.

Clemskiba

• Rep: 50
  • almost canadian
« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2022, 07:57:13 PM »

We're all posting on a message board in 2022. We're all losers.

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2022, 07:57:28 PM »
Ever think about the fact that if this did happen maybe the survivor doesn’t feel comfortable talking about it and you just took even more of her autonomy away by making her trauma public information?

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1091
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2022, 08:21:58 PM »
What I want know is who is buying Pizza boards?