Author Topic: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it  (Read 45656 times)

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
Re: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it
« Reply #210 on: August 04, 2022, 04:56:33 PM »

In the new Botchamania video there's a bit where they show this and then switch it to Vince's own entrance. I fucking died laughing.

Balzac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #211 on: August 04, 2022, 05:39:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Just DM Tiago about it like a man, unless yall are scared of the truth
[close]

i am pretty sure he would just reply with that heart eyes emoji like he always does

You're jealous for never get emojis from him.

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #212 on: August 04, 2022, 06:17:30 PM »
do you think Tosh Townend has ever used the N word?

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 975
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #213 on: August 04, 2022, 06:46:17 PM »
It's not xenophobic to say that guys from Montreal could be racist

I heard that Montreal people spend all their time hating Vancouver people.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2022, 06:55:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I heard that Montreal people spend all their time hating Vancouver people. The rest of Canada
I’m only kidding….ish. There’s plenty of random stupid hate the other way as well.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #215 on: August 04, 2022, 06:59:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I heard that Montreal people spend all their time hating Vancouver people. The rest of Canada
[close]
I’m only kidding….ish. There’s plenty of random stupid hate the other way as well.

I probably watched it on some bogus youtube channel or something.
(A)pl(E)

Complements4U

« Reply #216 on: August 04, 2022, 07:10:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

They are very proud. There is a genuine amount of animosity some French Canadians have for the rest of Canada. It even reflects in their government, which has some objectively racist qualities, like banning hijabs and turbans. Their license plate slogan is “we remember” which can come across as very passive aggressive. But at the same time, I’ve heard more people than I can remember refer to them as “frogs” in a derogatory manner which sucks. It seems to go both ways. The French heritage is beautiful though, and French Canadians are extremely nice, welcoming, charming people as a whole from my experience. Montreal is one of the best cities, and Quebec is beautiful. There is quite a lot of racism still alive and well in Canada, especially towards natives, it sucks. The vocal ones tend to stand out. Like anything, there’s a lot of nuance to the situation. Sometimes it seems like the government does not represent the youth. You are kind of right, but it’s definitely a back and forth type deal. Part of it has to do with the history of Canada.

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 108
« Reply #217 on: August 04, 2022, 07:11:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

if youre not in ontario you hate on ontario.

if youre in ontario you hate on toronto.

if youre in toronto you hate on alberta. (actually most people hate on alberta)

everyone hates on quebec. (i love quebec, was just there for vacation)

quebec hates on everything west of them.

nobody hates on the maritimes because they are dope as shit.

BC only gets hate for living costs but they are also dope as shit.

i couldnt tell you what to think about the territories.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #218 on: August 04, 2022, 07:16:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
They are very proud. There is a genuine amount of animosity some French Canadians have for the rest of Canada. It even reflects in their government, which has some objectively racist qualities, like banning hijabs and turbans. Their license plate slogan is “we remember” which can come across as very passive aggressive. But at the same time, I’ve heard more people than I can remember refer to them as “frogs” in a derogatory manner which sucks. It seems to go both ways. The French heritage is beautiful though, and French Canadians are extremely nice, welcoming, charming people as a whole from my experience. Montreal is one of the best cities, and Quebec is beautiful. There is quite a lot of racism still alive and well in Canada, especially towards natives, it sucks. The vocal ones tend to stand out. Like anything, there’s a lot of nuance to the situation. Sometimes it seems like the government does not represent the youth. You are kind of right, but it’s definitely a back and forth type deal. Part of it has to do with the history of Canada.

Damn. That’s exactly everything I heard.
(A)pl(E)

CAPTAIN NOBODY

« Reply #219 on: August 04, 2022, 08:05:57 PM »
8 pages and not one link of actually proof. If this is bullshit this thread should be deleted immediately.

LebowskisRug

« Reply #220 on: August 04, 2022, 08:07:08 PM »
I've worked with many French Canadians and they are the worst co workers I've ever had, however, that is because they all just happened to be immature dickheads and I'm sure the normal ones are v chill. Everyone has their quirks.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 574
« Reply #221 on: August 04, 2022, 08:08:43 PM »
Everybody used to make fun of Newfoundlanders, AKA Newfies, which is weird because Newfoundland is dope and the people there are awesome and hilarious. Prince Edward Island is also excellent, and New Brunswick is seriously underrated. Quebec might be the funniest province, though. Last time I drove into Quebec City I saw this sign:

Which reads “welcome to Quebec, the national capital.” (The national capital is Ottawa.)
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

bobforapples

• Rep: -55
« Reply #222 on: August 04, 2022, 08:13:36 PM »
Quebec produced Trudeau therefore Quebec = dog shit

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #223 on: August 04, 2022, 08:17:43 PM »

If you’re talking about JT, he was born in Ottawa.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 108
« Reply #224 on: August 04, 2022, 08:21:47 PM »
Everybody used to make fun of Newfoundlanders, AKA Newfies, which is weird because Newfoundland is dope and the people there are awesome and hilarious. Prince Edward Island is also excellent, and New Brunswick is seriously underrated. Quebec might be the funniest province, though. Last time I drove into Quebec City I saw this sign:

Which reads “welcome to Quebec, the national capital.” (The national capital is Ottawa.)

i love that, to be fair it was the biggest city in early years and served as a capital of new france then lower canada.

only people i know who are adamant they hate quebec are people who moved to a french area and refused to learn any french or just quote the religious headwear laws. french canada (quebec and the maritimes) has more culture and personality than any other place in the country.

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #225 on: August 04, 2022, 08:22:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i heard he's fidel's kid
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #226 on: August 04, 2022, 08:23:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Unless it can be proven, Tiago didn't do shit
[close]
That's very generic white male of your part to say.

That sounds very we have no proof but let’s go on a witch hunt and burn the first female that can solve a math problem of you.

I’m not saying Tiago is innocent but no one person has had any legitimate claims he did anything. A friend from Montreal says he did something but won’t say. Get proof or end the dumb fucking witch hunt.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #227 on: August 04, 2022, 08:31:06 PM »
Yeah man, Quebec is dope! The city is excellent too, especially if you dig castles and cool architecture.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i heard he's fidel's kid

nonickname

• Rep: 85
« Reply #228 on: August 04, 2022, 08:42:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i love that, to be fair it was the biggest city in early years and served as a capital of new france then lower canada.

only people i know who are adamant they hate quebec are people who moved to a french area and refused to learn any french or just quote the religious headwear laws. french canada (quebec and the maritimes) has more culture and personality than any other place in the country.

I'll go the other route - the sign is petty. Pretty sure Philadelphia doesn't have something similar sign wise...and the "more culture" thing sounds like something René Lévesque would say while smoking a Players Navy Cut.
"Cheating is just another way of being prepared" - Coach McGuirk

Skatetron580

• Rep: -12
« Reply #229 on: August 04, 2022, 08:43:34 PM »
NB says "Trust Tiago" so that's what Imma do

🔥 🔥 🔥

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #230 on: August 04, 2022, 09:17:33 PM »
Sizzla seh disya tread bumboclaat. Wen Selassie I spek, him nah spek English.
Lucas come set the table, dinners ready

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #231 on: August 04, 2022, 10:21:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'll go the other route - the sign is petty. Pretty sure Philadelphia doesn't have something similar sign wise...and the "more culture" thing sounds like something René Lévesque would say while smoking a Players Navy Cut.

Du Maurier king size or gtfo. 

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #232 on: August 04, 2022, 11:33:18 PM »
Damn homie tried playing wall ball with kittens and no one's trippin?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #233 on: August 04, 2022, 11:37:59 PM »

Really trying to purge my brain of reading that, frankly

Genericwhitemale

« Reply #234 on: August 05, 2022, 12:10:17 AM »
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY is a phrase far overlooked when it comes to Slap Pals

Balzac

• Rep: -45
« Reply #235 on: August 05, 2022, 03:06:18 AM »
8 pages and not one link of actually proof. If this is bullshit this thread should be deleted immediately.

I dont know if this site has moderators.

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #236 on: August 05, 2022, 03:34:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I dont know if this site has moderators.

That's the cool thing about SLAP. It is moderated, but not heavily like f.i. Reddit. Try posting this rumor on r/skateboarding and see how quick you will get a permaban there. You can talk shit on Bam all you want though on r/letstalkbam.

But if anything happens in the skate industry this is your go to website, not Twitter, FB, Insta, YT,  Tiktok etc., which is quite an accomplishment after all those years.

I am 100% sure the whole industry lurks here, and heads over at NB and Dime are monitoring threads like this closely, as well as dudes like Gifted Hater who get most of their news (as well as jokes and observations) from here.

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #237 on: August 05, 2022, 04:11:38 AM »
Sizzla slap account is a beautiful thing.

Complements4U

« Reply #238 on: August 05, 2022, 04:27:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Same. It genuinely ruined my day. It makes me angry beyond belief, and angry to be burdened with that out of nowhere. You click on a thread on a skate forum and then read some shit like that. I go out of my way to avoid content like that online, but in this case we aren’t even given a choice. I suspect that was the intent.

I don’t think people should feel like this is a safe place to share stories of animal abuse, in my eyes it’s right up there among the worst of the worst offences, (which I also don’t want to read a confession about). Take that shit to a therapist. I think many are just trying to purge it from their mind and not interact with it, which honestly feels like the sensible move.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #239 on: August 05, 2022, 04:32:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Same. It genuinely ruined my day. It makes me angry beyond belief, and angry to be burdened with that out of nowhere. You click on a thread on a skate forum and then read some shit like that. I go out of my way to avoid content like that online, but in this case we aren’t even given a choice. I suspect that was the intent.

I don’t think people should feel like this is a safe place to share stories of animal abuse, in my eyes it’s right up there among the worst of the worst offences, (which I also don’t want to read a confession about). Take that shit to a therapist. I think many are just trying to purge it from their mind and not interact with it, which honestly feels like the sensible move.

Thank you for this warning. I am not opening this thread again.