Author Topic: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it  (Read 45442 times)

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
Re: Tiago Lemos is an abuser and the industry loves him for it
« Reply #330 on: August 10, 2022, 12:36:45 PM »
What's up with this Dill/AVE thread?

IpathCats

« Reply #331 on: August 10, 2022, 12:49:45 PM »
What's up with this Dill/AVE thread?

Oh what? you didnt know? Dill/AVE is an abuser and the industry loves him for it, or something like that idk.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #332 on: August 10, 2022, 02:33:39 PM »
If Dime doesn’t fuck with black people how do you explain them hooking up Will Marshall?

bobforapples

• Rep: -55
« Reply #333 on: August 10, 2022, 02:34:18 PM »
Will Marshall has a bald spot on the top of his head I think. Also I think hes only like 5 foot 1 and uses riser pads
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 02:51:15 PM by bobforapples »

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 94
« Reply #334 on: August 10, 2022, 06:02:55 PM »
Man some of y’all are such jokes.

1. Tiago gets sexual assault accusations
2. Dime severed ties
3. “DIME IS RACIST”

Wtf else is Dime gonna do besides sever ties?? Take Tiago to court? Publicly out/back him? They aren’t the victim, they aren’t the abuser. They silently parted ways, which is about as much involvement as they should have. Some people on here really ain’t got much going on in their head.

can you stop trying to derail this thread? please stay on the topic of Dill/AVE using nazi dog whistle band Burzum in their edit and Slap Moderators loving them for it

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 95
« Reply #335 on: August 10, 2022, 06:22:42 PM »
I'm lookin' for a dime that's top of the line
Cute face Slim waist wit a big behind
I need a dime that's top of the line
Cute face Slim waist wit a big behind (Ay Shawty)
You want this money then you gotta be a
Badd bitch
Shake that ass for a tip of you a
Badd bitch
Drop it down to the floor if you a
Badd bitch
Aw no she ain't no hoe, she just a
Badd bitch

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #336 on: August 10, 2022, 06:30:54 PM »
Posting on here with no evidence, but a really harsh subject line, i think these are the type of people who would “burn witches.” Just kind of want a show.

jdholmes

• Rep: 4
« Reply #337 on: August 11, 2022, 12:09:01 AM »
So.... what'd Dime do to Gailea and Wade Fyfe?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #338 on: August 11, 2022, 03:00:49 AM »
This thread is fucking fried. Shut it down

Free max b
FREE MAX B

IpathCats

« Reply #339 on: August 11, 2022, 06:36:40 AM »
What if..... now hear me out...... Tiago is racist, and the whole DIME crew are abusers? PLOT TWIST.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
« Reply #340 on: August 11, 2022, 06:50:36 AM »
What if..... now hear me out...... Tiago is racist, and the whole DIME crew are abusers? PLOT TWIST.

Abusing us with those prices. $44 for a skate shirt? FOH
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

IpathCats

« Reply #341 on: August 11, 2022, 07:23:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Though painful, my DIME purchases were consensual. Love the fit and materials.

Balzac

• Rep: -45
« Reply #342 on: August 11, 2022, 07:30:25 AM »
Slap mods works for nike and they know 1010 shoe is the new Janosky in terms of sales and hype.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2022, 07:32:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Though painful, my DIME purchases were consensual. Love the fit and materials.

I just had to cop that Leroy Jenkins shirt they made. Their shirts are funny.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2022, 08:12:07 AM »
This thread is fucking fries and mayo. Shut it down

Free max b

nothing's been the since same

smokemasterjp

• Rep: -25
« Reply #345 on: August 11, 2022, 08:21:54 AM »
12 pages and literally no proof, just a bunch of fuckin goofballs trying to be kooky le random and talking about hot dogs.

A+ shit here SLAP

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #346 on: August 11, 2022, 09:44:13 AM »
Posting on here with no evidence, but a really harsh subject line, i think these are the type of people who would “burn witches.” Just kind of want a show.

Burn witches? You mean kittens.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

iw0

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 500
« Reply #347 on: August 11, 2022, 12:14:50 PM »
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -270
  • Bret Hart
« Reply #348 on: August 11, 2022, 12:31:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: Not_Bruce link=topic=123048.msg3838341#msg3838341
date=1659540353
Expand Quote
Holy Crap I had no clue Tucker Carlson skated and was on SLAP. Thank you so much for making racism and bigotry cool again. Do you guys have flat bars at Fox News or more the mini ramp type ?
[close]

Bruh you're asking people to thoughtlessly and completely buy in to...*checks notes*...a rumor you heard.
Sorry if I'm not out screaming from the rooftops to cancel Dime because a random, anonymous dude on the internet heard a rumor this one time.
[close]

Theses issues with the Dime dudes and racism is not a new story , people don't want to talk about it but it has been going on  in the MTL skate scene for a while. The way Dime treated Wade Fyfe and Gailea Momolu , both great skaters and just nice people made me never fuck with that crew. I don't want to tell another persons story , but there is a reason lots of Vancouver skaters don't fuck with that DIME on the west coast or as Tucker Carlson would say Left Coast lol.
[close]

Gailea Momolu is not a member of the 'nice people' group. He's more than capable of being a complete dickhead to skaters for no reason whatsoever. If Momolu was treated poorly, there's a good chance he brought it on himself.
[close]

You must be a Dime sycophant trying to diminish Gailea as a person , I know the dude and he has a heart of gold and a genuine humility to him. Pretty pathetic attempt by a Dime nut hugger to change the subject from the elephant in the room …. Dimes racism against Black skaters that gets pushed under the table. I am not buying it whatsoever, next you are going to tell me Wade Fyfe is also  a jerk who deserved to be mistreated.
[close]

Nah I just think he's a dickhead for the way he treated kids that came up to him at demos in Vancouver and California. Shuts down offers for autographs and leaves kids hanging who try to offer a high five or a fist bump. It's a slap in the face to the people that allowed him to be where he is in the first place. You've just been too busy gargling Gailea balls in your mouth to notice. Don't forget to use mouthwash after you're done, sweetie.

Damn eternally butt hurt over a missed fist pump. Gailea has always been nice to me.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #349 on: August 11, 2022, 01:04:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: Not_Bruce link=topic=123048.msg3838341#msg3838341
date=1659540353
Expand Quote
Holy Crap I had no clue Tucker Carlson skated and was on SLAP. Thank you so much for making racism and bigotry cool again. Do you guys have flat bars at Fox News or more the mini ramp type ?
[close]

Bruh you're asking people to thoughtlessly and completely buy in to...*checks notes*...a rumor you heard.
Sorry if I'm not out screaming from the rooftops to cancel Dime because a random, anonymous dude on the internet heard a rumor this one time.
[close]

Theses issues with the Dime dudes and racism is not a new story , people don't want to talk about it but it has been going on  in the MTL skate scene for a while. The way Dime treated Wade Fyfe and Gailea Momolu , both great skaters and just nice people made me never fuck with that crew. I don't want to tell another persons story , but there is a reason lots of Vancouver skaters don't fuck with that DIME on the west coast or as Tucker Carlson would say Left Coast lol.
[close]

Gailea Momolu is not a member of the 'nice people' group. He's more than capable of being a complete dickhead to skaters for no reason whatsoever. If Momolu was treated poorly, there's a good chance he brought it on himself.
[close]

You must be a Dime sycophant trying to diminish Gailea as a person , I know the dude and he has a heart of gold and a genuine humility to him. Pretty pathetic attempt by a Dime nut hugger to change the subject from the elephant in the room …. Dimes racism against Black skaters that gets pushed under the table. I am not buying it whatsoever, next you are going to tell me Wade Fyfe is also  a jerk who deserved to be mistreated.
[close]

Nah I just think he's a dickhead for the way he treated kids that came up to him at demos in Vancouver and California. Shuts down offers for autographs and leaves kids hanging who try to offer a high five or a fist bump. It's a slap in the face to the people that allowed him to be where he is in the first place. You've just been too busy gargling Gailea balls in your mouth to notice. Don't forget to use mouthwash after you're done, sweetie.
[close]

Damn eternally butt hurt over a missed fist pump. Gailea has always been nice to me.

I’m still trying to find his Progression VM part where he skated to that Big L and Kool G Rap song.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #350 on: August 11, 2022, 01:07:26 PM »
Damn I go away for a month and smokecrack focused?  The fuck is going on over here?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #351 on: August 12, 2022, 03:44:01 AM »
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

I had to check to see if that’s what I actually said. Have a gnar bud

Why the hell would smokecrack share that story with anyone ever. That’s some shit you just take to the grave.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

nigga_please

• Rep: -29
« Reply #352 on: August 12, 2022, 07:55:41 AM »
SLAP Registration Agreement

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. "

"Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement."

At this point with no proof or evidence whatsoever I'm just hoping Tiago takes the legal measures against all the people making defamatory coments on him...

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #353 on: August 12, 2022, 07:58:09 AM »

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. "

"Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement."

At this point with no proof or evidence whatsoever I'm just hoping Tiago takes the legal measures against all the people making defamatory coments on him...

That would mean lots of skaters mentioned here are eligible for taking action against defamatory statements made against them.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #354 on: August 12, 2022, 09:11:33 AM »
Getting called out for kitty murder then getting sued by a millionaire would be a hilarious end to Smokecrack’s summer

Skatetron580

• Rep: -12
« Reply #355 on: August 12, 2022, 09:27:58 AM »
“one side is saying dime cut ties with him because he sexually assaulted one of una farrar’s friends, the other is saying tiago cut ties with dime because una farrar and some other skaters were being racist towards his friend calling him the n word and stuff”
Tiago did nothing wrong

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #356 on: August 12, 2022, 12:13:34 PM »
tiago lemons dips kittens in mayonaisse then sexually assaults them and dime loves him for it, pass it around

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 185
« Reply #357 on: August 12, 2022, 12:22:00 PM »
tiago lemons dips kittens in mayonaisse then sexually assaults them and dime loves him for it, pass it around

only just checking this thread now. glad to get such a succinct summary. saved me scrolling 13 pages.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #358 on: August 12, 2022, 12:22:24 PM »
I have a confession to make.

I once had a cheesesteak with mayo before hitting up a club with one of my homies. We were dancing with these girls and my stomach started bubbling. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I let out an egg fart in the middle of a crowded dance floor and this random guy took the fall for it.

I was fine after that.

nigga_please

• Rep: -29
« Reply #359 on: August 12, 2022, 03:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That would mean lots of skaters mentioned here are eligible for taking action against defamatory statements made against them.

Wouldn’t that be awesome? Make internet bully’s pay doesn’t sound so bad to me.