Author Topic: Atlantic Drift board brand cancelled - one limited run of boards available  (Read 7070 times)

Olympus Mons

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
  • VX1000
Is there any money in skateboarding film anymore?
I dunno about money, but the fun is boomin.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
My heart is sinking.

twic3

• Rep: 14
He is on Baker and Atlantic Drift skateboards not happening, the other guys getting deals too… trust.

Spot on leak.

I_Respect_Wood

• Rep: 8
    • HH avatar image
Expand Quote
He is on Baker and Atlantic Drift skateboards not happening, the other guys getting deals too… trust.
[close]

Spot on leak.

Is @Sk.A.T.A.N the Euro TM?
If I wasnt me, I never hang out with me...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/new-york-supreme-ben-kadow-qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T">via GIPHY</a></p>

SR ACF

• Rep: -291
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
I'll freely admit I was dead wrong even if I might have had reasons for my position. But that mass walkout on isle isn't looking too great now. Let's hope everybody finds a good home and thrives, not just the hot Supreme dudes.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 01:11:50 AM by SR ACF »

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 162
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Spot on leak.
[close]

Is @Sk.A.T.A.N the Euro TM?

no

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I'll freely admit I was dead wrong even if I might have had reasons for my position. But that mass walkout on VASE isn't looking too great now. Let's hope everybody finds a good home and thrives, not just the hot Supreme dudes.

why not? because a theoretical board company didn't materialize? there aren't many guys that were on vase that are going to struggle to get on a new company

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
GOD DAMN CANCEL CULTURE

warmonke

• Rep: 43
Casper Brooker on Baker confirmed!!!1!!1!

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
I'll freely admit I was dead wrong even if I might have had reasons for my position. But that mass walkout on VASE isn't looking too great now. Let's hope everybody finds a good home and thrives, not just the hot Supreme dudes.

The brand is called Isle, and they have a video called Vase. You love being wrong all the time I guess?
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
probably for the best this didn’t happen, i don’t think their bland bracketed text and photos of jellyfish run through wacky curves filter settings are visually interesting enough to sustain a board brand

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
Expand Quote
[close]
The brand is called Isle, and they have a video called Vase. You love being wrong all the time I guess?
haha, that's too funny.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
Sad

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Y’all really upset there isn’t another board brand for you to look at in the shop before buying an antihero?

AD is dope as shit but there are enough board brands. Really weird sentiment on here that if you aren’t on the same team you can’t be friends. Even in the age of all these “HeLLrIDe” trips that be mashups of crews ranging from Grant to Tiago traveling the world drinking at skatespots.

All these dudes that deserve to be on other brands are going to be fine. Shouts out to the Casper thread

Free max b
FREE MAX B

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
Whatever those "health concerns" may be, I hope all of them are well.

warmonke

• Rep: 43
https://www.instagram.com/stories/jacobelliottharris/2897465979790544255/

Just posted this on his story attributing it to long covid, sounds pretty savage hope he's all good, fingers crossed AD still carries on in some form in the future

Shuh

• Rep: 4
Expand Quote
[close]

Just posted this on his story attributing it to long covid, sounds pretty savage hope he's all good, fingers crossed AD still carries on in some form in the future

Admitting he might get some sort of dementia is terrifying, i hope he gets thru this thing fine.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
Long Covid is actually terrifying and damn near ripped one of the most important people from me. That’s all I’ll really say about it.

He also changed the caption.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
So, the guy was really Ill with a somewhat “invisible disability” and was taking too long to get the brand going so the would-be team bounced?  What, did they not believe him or something? 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
So, the guy was really Ill with a somewhat “invisible disability” and was taking too long to get the brand going so the would-be team bounced?  What, did they not believe him or something?
Maybe they already quit Isle and Jacob's unfortunate illness delayed things to a point where it wasn't sustainable for some of them to keep waiting? Then when one or two drop out, others follow.

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -197
https://www.npr.org/2022/07/31/1114375163/long-covid-longhaulers-disability-labor-ada

just read this the other day. i see hardly anyone wearing masks in my super liberal city anymore, but just remember that that shit is still out there waiting to take your entire livelihood from you

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
Expand Quote
[close]

wow. Scary stuff. I wish him the best.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Casper Brooker on Baker confirmed!!!1!!1!

Sick
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
Guess this settles it for everyone saying Casper was stupid for not sticking with the homies

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
Did the board brand rape someone or what??

On the real, this sucks and hopefully Jacob fully recovers! Dude is a skateboarding saint.

I_Respect_Wood

• Rep: 8
    • HH avatar image
Did the board brand rape someone or what??

On the real, this sucks and hopefully Jacob fully recovers! Dude is a skateboarding saint.

We must protect him at all costs.
If I wasnt me, I never hang out with me...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/new-york-supreme-ben-kadow-qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T">via GIPHY</a></p>

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2198
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
[close]

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
Sad that his health issues killed this company. As much as everyone said we didn’t need a new board company it was basically just replacing isle anyway.
Super sick Casper’s on baker. Has any company made such a good turn around as baker has in the last decade. They went from essentially  a caricature of them selves with Dee and Cyril and stuff to having a diverse interesting team again and staying extremely relevant.

If only crailtap could’ve done this. Reynolds might be the best company owner in all of skating history at this point. Couple missteps but damn he’s always had amazing judgement.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
Sad that his health issues killed this company. As much as everyone said we didn’t need a new board company it was basically just replacing isle anyway.
Super sick Casper’s on baker. Has any company made such a good turn around as baker has in the last decade. They went from essentially  a caricature of them selves with Dee and Cyril and stuff to having a diverse interesting team again and staying extremely relevant.

If only crailtap could’ve done this. Reynolds might be the best company owner in all of skating history at this point. Couple missteps but damn he’s always had amazing judgement.
Deathwish is very sick too nowadays.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
damn, best wishes to j harris. that sucks. i was looking forward to drift, but sometimes things don't line up. everyone has to move on in the end.