Author Topic: Atlantic Drift board brand cancelled - one limited run of boards available  (Read 7073 times)

radcunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
that video is somethin' else.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He is on Baker and Atlantic Drift skateboards not happening, the other guys getting deals too… trust.
[close]

Spot on leak.
[close]

Is @Sk.A.T.A.N the Euro TM?
[close]

no

I'm not but I have my sources...  8)

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Y’all really upset there isn’t another board brand for you to look at in the shop before buying an antihero?

I said this in the previous thread but there is 100% a hole in the uk scene for a board brand with established pros, Tom Knox, Chris Jones, Kyron etc.

Anyway sucks to hear about the health problems, I hope this doesn't end Atlantic Drift as a whole.

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 90
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
I said this in the previous thread but there is 100% a hole in the uk scene for a board brand with established pros, Tom Knox, Chris Jones, Kyron etc.

Anyway sucks to hear about the health problems, I hope this doesn't end Atlantic Drift as a whole.

We were wondering what Chris Jones will do for a sponsor now, surely if Isle is still going peeps might go back over to that?

Hopefully Jacob can recover and get back on trips at some point soon, long COVID is gash.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

LostBearings

• Rep: -6
Hoping Jacob makes a full recovery, seems to say he's okay now. Still bummed that it didn't work out either way. Yeah, those guys are all good enough to find other board sponsors but still would've liked to see them all stick together.

Groondor the Orc

• Rep: -106
  • Doper than Joey Bast’s shelltoes
Expand Quote
Y’all really upset there isn’t another board brand for you to look at in the shop before buying an antihero?
[close]

Bring back Death Box!

newMe

• Rep: 16
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Yeah this is sad to hear. I can't help but think if Isle would have made Jake a part owner from the get-go the team may have not broken up. And there would be no desire for another brand. You watch Vase and it's clear that so much of the identity of the brand was due to Mr Harris. It's just a shame. A big loss for the UK/Europe.

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 279
Jacob Harris is the best filmer of the last decade and I hope he gets better.

The silver lining I'm going to go with is that if he had a brand he would get caught up in the day to day/headache of running it/see less of him and this means he will have more time to put out amazing videos (if and when he gets better).

SR ACF

• Rep: -291
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote
Whatever those "health concerns" may be, I hope all of them are well.
[close]
https://www.instagram.com/stories/jacobelliottharris/2897465979790544255/

Just posted this on his story attributing it to long covid, sounds pretty savage hope he's all good, fingers crossed AD still carries on in some form in the future

Gotta love the British understatement saying he got off lightly when this shit cost him the next big Euro skate brand together with his best friends. I'd say sometimes it's OK to acknowledge you got dealt a shit hand and feel a bit sorry for yourself. No AD boards is surely a loss for the Euro skate scene but main thing is obviously he's fine and showing the kind of self care and openness we should foster in our community. Ben forever.

nonickname

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 85
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Bring back Death Box!

This. I Need a Tea Pot t-shirt.
"Cheating is just another way of being prepared" - Coach McGuirk

thespacewolf

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 10
Unreleased graphics on Jacob's insta
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 06:38:24 PM by thespacewolf »

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
Unreleased graphics on Jacob's insa

This just bums me out, I would definitely buy these boards. Although it’s a good thing in the end that this happened, obviously jacobs health takes priority

Grrrreencans

• Rep: -85
Damn... these boards are so sick