Author Topic: Heavy allegations against KA  (Read 117413 times)

Paperclip20

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 135
  • Please send symmetrical board information
Re: Heavy allegations against KA
« Reply #930 on: January 31, 2022, 08:20:03 AM »
as much as you want to ruin this guys life being an entitled man baby who is mean to 20 year olds is not a cancelable offense

weird part is dude is in his 40's.

have to think the dirt some of his peers were doing pre social media was way worse

"Canceling" Someone is not a thing the way you're saying. Everyone with knowledge of this has the choice to decide if they want to continue supporting KA (and by association crail) or they don't. I'm not cool with any of the shit I read here and probably wouldn't buy a Crail board anyway.

I would absolutely bet with you that other people have done worse shit that hasn't come to light or has been lost to time but that doesn't make his actions acceptable.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #931 on: January 31, 2022, 08:54:00 AM »
what do you mean brands aren’t my friends

disappointed

• Rep: 100
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #932 on: January 31, 2022, 09:04:31 AM »
Update: forgot to include the original trigger post from Kenny.
I’ve put it at the top so it’s in chronological order.
Here it is (yes, it’s still up on his IG).

For those who came in late.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 09:12:20 AM by disappointed »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #933 on: January 31, 2022, 03:39:18 PM »
Expand Quote
I mean, it’s not really up to the riders to go out and make individual statements (still though, fuck Crob and his smug pizza eating arse), but just something (anything) to say that as a company they don’t back that behavior, would have been a tiny step in the right direction.

If they made a statement about Yonnie though, they’ll no longer be able to avoid addressing Kenny’s situation so they’ve backed themselves into a very awkward (and silent) corner further proving just how out of touch they are!
[close]

Sure, it just came off really weird that they were infinitely more troubled by a company's image being tarnished than the horrible things Yonnie did.
no for sure, and if they were real men (where you at TNT?) then they should have just put it out there that they don’t condone what Yonnie did, especially because Yonnie’s case was so clear cut/ well documented.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #934 on: January 31, 2022, 03:41:59 PM »
Expand Quote
as much as you want to ruin this guys life being an entitled man baby who is mean to 20 year olds is not a cancelable offense

weird part is dude is in his 40's.

have to think the dirt some of his peers were doing pre social media was way worse
[close]

"Canceling" Someone is not a thing the way you're saying. Everyone with knowledge of this has the choice to decide if they want to continue supporting KA (and by association crail) or they don't. I'm not cool with any of the shit I read here and probably wouldn't buy a Crail board anyway.

I would absolutely bet with you that other people have done worse shit that hasn't come to light or has been lost to time but that doesn't make his actions acceptable.

“Erm, your honor I think that you will find my client is not guilty”

“On what grounds?”

“Erm, Umm well your honor, my client hung out with some people in the um 90s and they may have done worse things than him and gotten away with it so … umm so ipso-facto he is not magically not guilty”

GTFO!

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #935 on: January 31, 2022, 03:49:42 PM »
@disappointed thanks for that, it’s a great recap! Funny that he left the original post up (hello board sales!) and took the apology down… consent link is also ghost from his bio!

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #936 on: October 03, 2022, 08:33:39 PM »
hate to resurrect this one, but does anyone have screenshots of KA's taken down apology?
memoryscreen posted some footy on insta and fools in the comments are making out like this is an unfounded claim made up by slap trolls. Sure, I could post his ex's initial reaction, but I doubt she's gunna want to revisit that for a bunch of KA apologists...

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -299
« Reply #937 on: October 03, 2022, 08:55:10 PM »
hate to resurrect this one, but does anyone have screenshots of KA's taken down apology?
memoryscreen posted some footy on insta and fools in the comments are making out like this is an unfounded claim made up by slap trolls. Sure, I could post his ex's initial reaction, but I doubt she's gunna want to revisit that for a bunch of KA apologists...

The only thing I remember was the cop out remark “unwanted intimacy” or some bullshit like that.

Can’t find the Figgy one either.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1216
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #938 on: October 03, 2022, 11:58:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The only thing I remember was the cop out remark “unwanted intimacy” or some bullshit like that.

Can’t find the Figgy one either.
because figgy was/is innocent. the girls roommate even took his side.

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #939 on: October 04, 2022, 07:00:25 AM »