Author Topic: TJ Rogers of Blind  (Read 14888 times)

WideFeet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 81
Re: TJ Rogers of Blind
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2022, 07:56:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Damn, bummer.

Why even make a post about him being back on Blind? Just act like it never happened and move on. Does anyone else think it’s kind of embarrassing?

It sounds like TJ wasn’t being taken care of and decided to leave and have no sponsor and Blind had to scramble and come up with the cash.

Wish to have seen him on anywhere else. Fits Monarch. Primitive is due for a sister company. Would have been cool to see him be one of the first guys on something like that. He honestly fits DGK really well. Somehow better graphics than Blind.
[close]

Not watching a 9C video, but based on what you’re saying, sounds like he left blind for more money… then blind came back with more money. Idk how that’s suppose to be embarrassing.
[close]

because it reads like he left blind, expected to get offers, didn’t and had to run back to the only people who would take him

No, I think he did have a chance to ride for someone else because Blind wasn’t taking care of him, and then Blind scrambled to pay and keep him on. I think it’s embarrassing for Blind.

I don’t take TJ for a guy that would jump ship without having anything else to fall back on. We all know he’s super underrated, and that’s because he is on Blind.

Look at Diego Najera. Blew up when he got on Primitive, went to April, quit because he was being disrespected, and now on Monarch. Everyone knows he’s amazing, but no one is talking about him like they were when he was on the “cool” hyped up brands.

Everyone says he’s the nicest dude. I’ve only ever heard praise for him and his talent. Why wouldn’t he have other teams interested?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2022, 08:48:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Damn, bummer.

Why even make a post about him being back on Blind? Just act like it never happened and move on. Does anyone else think it’s kind of embarrassing?

It sounds like TJ wasn’t being taken care of and decided to leave and have no sponsor and Blind had to scramble and come up with the cash.

Wish to have seen him on anywhere else. Fits Monarch. Primitive is due for a sister company. Would have been cool to see him be one of the first guys on something like that. He honestly fits DGK really well. Somehow better graphics than Blind.
[close]

Not watching a 9C video, but based on what you’re saying, sounds like he left blind for more money… then blind came back with more money. Idk how that’s suppose to be embarrassing.
[close]

because it reads like he left blind, expected to get offers, didn’t and had to run back to the only people who would take him
[close]

No, I think he did have a chance to ride for someone else because Blind wasn’t taking care of him, and then Blind scrambled to pay and keep him on. I think it’s embarrassing for Blind.

I don’t take TJ for a guy that would jump ship without having anything else to fall back on. We all know he’s super underrated, and that’s because he is on Blind.

Look at Diego Najera. Blew up when he got on Primitive, went to April, quit because he was being disrespected, and now on Monarch. Everyone knows he’s amazing, but no one is talking about him like they were when he was on the “cool” hyped up brands.

Everyone says he’s the nicest dude. I’ve only ever heard praise for him and his talent. Why wouldn’t he have other teams interested?
Probably all the same reasons he wasn't getting on any teams ten years ago. Obvs he rips but he's on blind, tensor and es there's gotta be something going on.

WPG

• Rep: -8
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2022, 09:05:53 AM »
Dwindle quickly realized the team of Micky Papa, Nassim Lachlab,  Sora Shirai and Jake Ilardi wasn't cutting it and decided to pay T.J what he's worth.
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

sacking rails

• Rep: -221
  • sacking rails
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2022, 12:25:08 PM »
dwindling away

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -270
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2022, 07:32:07 PM »
Skating has become super cliquey now so it’s no surprise you go for the money . He should be on Disorder if anything.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2022, 08:32:39 PM »
hopefully blind gets sued over that graphic
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Captain Creampie

• Rep: -8
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2022, 12:09:31 PM »
Skating has become super cliquey now so it’s no surprise you go for the money . He should be on Disorder if anything.

Cliquey comment on a not so cliquey thread, it’s such a disorder

doublesteveburger

« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2022, 12:36:44 PM »

Not for nothing but skateboarding has been cliquey since day one, dude.

Don’t hurt me

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2022, 08:03:30 PM »
Dwindle quickly realized the team of Micky Papa, Nassim Lachlab,  Sora Shirai and Jake Ilardi wasn't cutting it and decided to pay T.J what he's worth.

Sora Shirai wont be on Blind for long. dudes way to taleted to be on dwindle

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2022, 09:47:44 PM »
We thought the same thing about Yuto and got Sora…..I know there’s supply chain issues but I’m sure there is a new model coming out of Japan by the second quarter of 2023…

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -270
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2022, 07:51:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not for nothing but skateboarding has been cliquey since day one, dude.

Don’t hurt me
You’re right its definitely always been cliquey. At least TJ gets the fat red bull salary. Berger doesn’t even have a board sponsor and he still making bank

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2022, 09:10:13 AM »
Yea, put him on disorder.
To truly follow the concept of the name, the team should be reminiscent of the OG asphalt yacht club team.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2022, 09:21:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Damn, bummer.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Probably all the same reasons he wasn't getting on any teams ten years ago. Obvs he rips but he's on blind, tensor and es there's gotta be something going on.

Yeah I wonder if people are still pulling the "core" argument when it comes to skating for a someone.  Could see Kelly trying to convince certain people when they come on the 9club show