Author Topic: Manuel Schenck - Pedophile?  (Read 9050 times)

hesh lesbians 4 president

Re: Manuel Schenck - Pedophile?
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2022, 09:08:14 AM »
wait u mean to tell me supreme shops are a sex cult/grooming gang ran by crusty old pedophiles? im not surprised

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2022, 09:34:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Gotta love guys like GH who’s first response to hearing about this is to make it about himself and who he can like
[close]

It's literally just an iteration of "this is why we can't have nice things", you're tripping. Weird to make this thread about your hatred of a YouTuber but maybe that's just me

It’s just you.   I have never seen a second of GH videos.   Only know he exists bc of the thread on here

pointandclick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2022, 10:50:28 AM »
dude always looked like a goof

baulsacc_mcvinegar

• Rep: 2
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2022, 01:18:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gotta love guys like GH who’s first response to hearing about this is to make it about himself and who he can like
[close]

It's literally just an iteration of "this is why we can't have nice things", you're tripping. Weird to make this thread about your hatred of a YouTuber but maybe that's just me
[close]

It’s just you.   I have never seen a second of GH videos.   Only know he exists bc of the thread on here

So you're more worried about a YouTuber you don't even care about than you are about a pro fucking children lol

thot juice

• Rep: -54
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2022, 01:20:19 PM »
wait u mean to tell me supreme shops are a sex cult/grooming gang ran by crusty old pedophiles? im not surprised

skateboarding is specifically problematic bcus of the age gap & overlap into street wear/ social media trends — if u go to like the dime contest they’ll be a ton of young girls because that’s what guys their age r into & old ramp guys 40+ that follow skateboarding from a distance & every1 is drinking & having fun but that shit always made me uncomfortable most of these ppl shouldn’t be in the same room lmao

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2022, 03:23:20 PM »
Being in the same room is fine. Unless of course there's a pedo in the room.

hesh lesbians 4 president

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2022, 03:47:01 PM »

qft

also read theese video titles and tell me strobeck isnt a weird lil sex freak

Dr Hass

• Rep: 3
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2022, 04:18:20 PM »
Mainly shook that he’s now in his mid to late 30s. Thought he was just a kid who looked old based on how much of a bellend he is.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2022, 12:04:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

So you're more worried about a YouTuber you don't even care about than you are about a pro fucking children lol

My friend, that is quite the leap you took there.   Only mentioning GH at all bc he’s commenting in the original pic. 

Wait, why am I acknowledging a new poster in a SA thread?

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2022, 07:53:33 AM »
Also, the gf gave him her number and he DM’ed her? Her bf should be asking why she gave him her info.

well when you're an impressionable 15 year-old and someone who works in a very popular store gives you free stuff and is "friendly" to you while you shop, you wouldn't see the harm in that. regardless, no need to victim blame. the key focus is that he sent unsolicited dick pics to a minor.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2022, 09:55:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Also, the gf gave him her number and he DM’ed her? Her bf should be asking why she gave him her info.
[close]

well when you're an impressionable 15 year-old and someone who works in a very popular store gives you free stuff and is "friendly" to you while you shop, you wouldn't see the harm in that. regardless, no need to victim blame. the key focus is that he sent unsolicited dick pics to a minor.

I wish the French considered how impressionable 15 year olds really were when they set their age of consent to that age.

Take one look at Manuel Schenk and ask yourself if you’d be ok with your 15 year old daughter giving him her digits and IG.

Lol.

2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Genericwhitemale

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2022, 10:46:59 AM »

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2022, 11:03:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I wish the French considered how impressionable 15 year olds really were when they set their age of consent to that age.

Take one look at Manuel Schenk and ask yourself if you’d be ok with your 15 year old daughter giving him her digits and IG.

Lol.

Age of consent is 16 in most of Europe.

What's your point? It's 16 in most of America.

I know your a MURICA kinda guy who dislikes , hates and fears places he hasn't visited, been educated about or understands

The law presumes consensual sex. No law is a target for peadophilia.

Just because the age of consent is 16 in most of America, it doesn't mean there's 40 year olds everywhere trying to fuck 16 year olds
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2022, 11:21:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Lol.
[close]

I know your a MURICA kinda guy who dislikes , hates and fears places he hasn't visited, been educated about or understands

Just because the age of consent is 16 in most of America, it doesn't mean there's 40 year olds everywhere trying to fuck 16 year olds

I doubt this was meant for me.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2022, 11:34:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Lol.
[close]

[close]

You are truely thick

And that's ok

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2022, 11:38:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Lol.
[close]

[close]

[close]

You are truely thick

And that's ok

Lol, at least I know the difference between “your” and “you’re”.

You have a blessed day. 😜

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2022, 11:40:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Lol.
[close]

[close]

[close]

You are truely thick

And that's ok
[close]

I'm on auto correct and I'm extremely high on stims after an orgy, that was after a rave that started on Friday.

I know the difference. My auto correct doesn't. Have a wholesome day lol

Are you going to refute my original point you xenophobe

whagman

• Rep: -16
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2022, 11:46:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Lol.
[close]

[close]

[close]

You are truely thick

And that's ok
[close]

[close]

I'm on auto correct and I'm extremely high on stims after an orgy, that was after a rave that started on Friday.

I know the difference. My auto correct doesn't. Have a wholesome day lol

Are you going to refute my original point you xenophobe

sexhaver4000

Dr Hass

• Rep: 3
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2022, 02:58:52 PM »
You wouldn’t know my orgy partners, they go to another school

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 265
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2022, 06:30:47 PM »
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2022, 08:34:46 PM »
I don't always post on SLAP, but when I do I make sure that it's after I'm extremely high on stims after an orgy, that was after a rave that started on Friday

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -482
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2022, 10:17:50 AM »
Got that monkeypox yet?
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2022, 11:12:55 AM »
I don't always post on SLAP, but when I do I make sure that it's after I'm extremely high on stims after an orgy, that was after a rave that started on Friday

Let he who has not posted on SLAP while being extremely high on stims after an orgy that was after a rave that started on Friday cast the first stone.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • Free Max B
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2022, 01:17:59 PM »
Damn you mean the 36 year old whack weirdo who wears silly clothes at spots instead of filming tricks and uses his employment at supreme to act 19 forever is whack?? Fool me once bro

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -196
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2022, 01:31:02 PM »

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2022, 03:11:10 PM »
schencks, but no schencks

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2022, 05:10:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Let he who has not posted on SLAP while being extremely high on stims after an orgy that was after a rave that started on Friday cast the first stone.
touche!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2022, 07:03:38 PM »
Damn you mean the 36 year old whack weirdo who wears silly clothes at spots instead of filming tricks and uses his employment at supreme to act 19 forever is whack?? Fool me once bro

Free max b
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2022, 07:49:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

qft

also read theese video titles and tell me strobeck isnt a weird lil sex freak

Very eye opening, this needs its own thread. Add this to all the other NONCE shit around fat bill.

Skatetron580

• Rep: -12
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2022, 08:40:19 PM »

🔥 🔥 🔥