Author Topic: AVE and Dill promote music by fascist murderer and we all love them for it  (Read 17746 times)

SR ACF

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -291
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
This definitely didn't get the "shine" it deserves on here when Hockey II came out and even now in the Hockey X thread people are seriously having an ironic conversation about wether or not using a Burzum track or loving their music in general is OK. Let's be very clear here: Burzum is a solo project by one piece of shit dude, so there is no "rest of the band" to separate from the one bad guy. That one bad guy murdered somebody with 15 knife stabs. Among the motives discussed at his sentencing was the victim's supposed homosexuality and communist ideology. In prison he turned away from black metal because of the genre's roots in "nigger music". I don't quote this verbatim lightly, but I think the nonchalance with which using this person's music is being discussed on here merits it. We are talking a full blown Nazi extremist, a KKK-level aryan mythology racist. Over here in Germany wearing a Burzum shirt is code for Nazi ideology. Overseas, people try to turn Burzum into this quaint caricature because he burned some churches, but all that does is derail the focus from what this dude really is: An ultra right wing terrorist. There is absolutely no excuse let alone reason to promote this man's artistic output unless you live in a reality where it is fine to turn a blind eye to the things listed above. Which then why not put some Landser or Stahlfront in the next edit. This should have been a scandal and I wonder how Caleb Barnett is OK riding for a company that uses ultra racist music like this when he gets mad at Austyn Gilette for some offhand comment at a premiere. Only in America...

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
I ain't reading all that
But I'm happy for you
Or sorry that happened.

What a luxury to be this upset about a random song nobody would have ever noticed.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
Weird way to get a Hockey box, but do you fake Gentle Jones

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

doublesteveburger

you dudes put mayonnaise on hotdogs? i think it's fucking gross but i totally get it

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 596
    • a short part avatar image
you dudes put mayonnaise on hotdogs? i think it's fucking gross but i totally get it

I put mustard and barbecue sauce on them. It's rad.
IG: @flowterspace

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311

Hotdogs aren’t really much of a thing here in Australia, but that sounds horrible in every way

Sightunseen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
Sometimes I put a marble , sometimes I put a softball
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
jake johnson skated to hail the white grain by death in june in the cons video.  where do you draw the line?
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

fredgallSOTY

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
jake johnson skated to hail the white grain by death in june in the cons video.  where do you draw the line?

Just ya'll wait until my part drops with look at your game girl by uncle Charlie as the backing track

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
Softball easily

pro club blanks

Yall hear about this charlie manson guy?

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
  • 10th Prestige
We all like at least one shitty person’s art. Varg can die in a hole for all I care but Dunkelheit is a fucking banger.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
Hotdog on a tortilla covered with mayo and a slice of cheese, wrap it up

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
^me at 4 am

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
  • Get bent
Yea I’ve never heard of this band cause fuck black metal but I just went to the Wikipedia page and it said most of the themes/imagery of the band doesn’t reflect that dude you were talking about or whatever, just kinda a silly soapbox to stand on, that being said this shit sucks, and if it wasn’t for you telling me who that guy is I wouldn’t know who he is or his shit takes, so I’m blaming you, shame
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
I don’t like black metal or Mayo. This thread isn’t for me at all :(

doublesteveburger

what if you murged both of those things dude

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
https://youtu.be/CuM7R76oBfA
Germany eats ass and invented the nazi party lets not forget that you fuckin German
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 162

it’s been merged and his name is tb

Deputy Wendell

minilogoflow

• Rep: 80
This definitely didn't get the "shine" it deserves on here when Hockey II came out and even now in the Hockey X thread people are seriously having an ironic conversation about wether or not using a Burzum track or loving their music in general is OK. Let's be very clear here: Burzum is a solo project by one piece of shit dude, so there is no "rest of the band" to separate from the one bad guy. That one bad guy murdered somebody with 15 knife stabs. Among the motives discussed at his sentencing was the victim's supposed homosexuality and communist ideology. In prison he turned away from black metal because of the genre's roots in "nigger music". I don't quote this verbatim lightly, but I think the nonchalance with which using this person's music is being discussed on here merits it. We are talking a full blown Nazi extremist, a KKK-level aryan mythology racist. Over here in Germany wearing a Burzum shirt is code for Nazi ideology. Overseas, people try to turn Burzum into this quaint caricature because he burned some churches, but all that does is derail the focus from what this dude really is: An ultra right wing terrorist. There is absolutely no excuse let alone reason to promote this man's artistic output unless you live in a reality where it is fine to turn a blind eye to the things listed above. Which then why not put some Landser or Stahlfront in the next edit. This should have been a scandal and I wonder how Caleb Barnett is OK riding for a company that uses ultra racist music like this when he gets mad at Austyn Gilette for some offhand comment at a premiere. Only in America...

Your profile picture has a convicted domestic abuser in it and you don't seem to have a problem with that.

whagman

• Rep: -13
another shitty topic from op.

the let’s go was so fucking dumb too, let’s go didn’t come from skating professor, but thanks for starting another dumb thread you know nothing about.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
So is like, black mayo what all the cool kids spread on their sandwiches?

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
if you call mayo aioli people will eat it and think its a fancy sauce

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

xrossings

• Rep: 61
I don't really eat hotdogs since I'm down in Australia but if I were I probably wouldn't be putting mayo on it, garlic mayo on the other hand is a different story

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

I put mayo in my cheesesteaks.

Mayonnaise by Smashing Pumpkins is the best song that a Hockey rider skated to.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

what is wrong with you

• Rep: 10
Expand Quote
[close]

I put mayo in my cheesesteaks.

Mayonnaise by Smashing Pumpkins is the best song that a Hockey rider skated to.
and it all comes full circle

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
The greatest trick my chef ever played was convincing the world his mayonnaise was aioli.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
I don't listen to black metal or watch FA videos, unless I have to, but that all sounds pretty wack.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"