Author Topic: AVE and Dill promote music by fascist murderer and we all love them for it  (Read 17801 times)

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1126
  • What, me worry?
Varg? more like ARGH!

/end thread

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 45
Another victim of the age of streaming services, they probably wouldn't've used it had they just read the liner notes. Or maybe Dill used his secret Adidas nazi connections to contact varg for he rights.

They should've used the beach boys anyway, the clean and safe choice.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
you dudes put mayonnaise on hotdogs? i think it's fucking gross but i totally get it

Mayo is just meat lube

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
I tend to agree with you, why on earth would you want to be associated with that piece of shit? You would think that Ben K, with all of his punk/ HxCx leanings, would be against it too no?

Also, if some non-cool guy brand used burzum in their vid, I think a lot more people would be vocal about this honestly, but it’s Dill and Ave so they are somehow magically exempt.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
As a POC, I love the song, and a few other Burzum tracks. In fact I've enjoyed most clips I've heard Burzum in. Him being god awful person takes no enjoyment away from me from those few tracks or the edit. As you were.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
Fuck mayo on hot dogs. Cream Cheese GANG.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
@SR ACF can you just stop making threads that no one cares about?   I’d think you were trolling us but you have a combo earnestness/vapidity that makes me think you think there are genuine attempts to dialogue

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 130

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -82
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Some people can seperate the art from the artist. He wrote some sick riffs and even sicker dungeon synth but dude killed his former bandmate because the guy was planning on torturing him to death in the woods while filming it, so he decided to brutalize him in his apartment. Frankly they should’ve ended up killing each other because they’re both shit ass people.

He’s a scumbag pagan lore-obsessed nazi who believes POC are stealing our “pure white women” and ruining the sanctity of their bloodlines. He’s also got a ton of cringe footage of him practicing karate moves and photos wearing medieval armor. He’s a textbook unhinged white nationalist who wishes this were still the dark ages but so was his buddy he killed. Even recently, the bassist of Mayhem said in an interview that Varg killed the guy before he got a chance to.

I don’t know why I just typed that all out in a thread I don’t care about but whatever this info should be out there. I used to be obsessed with the story behind these assholes.

doublesteveburger

that’s the thing about mayonnaise in hotdogs though is that it’s all based on theory

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 265
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
My controversial hot take is that I appreciate Varg’s intellectual honesty. He takes the annoying European right wing “RETVRN TO TRADITION” to its logical conclusion which includes expelling Christianity from the continent and living in the woods with your much younger wife and nineteen children.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
what if you murged both of those things dude

Mayo metal? Black Mayo?

thebacker

who?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
Some people can seperate the art from the artist. He wrote some sick riffs and even sicker dungeon synth but dude killed his former bandmate because the guy was planning on torturing him to death in the woods while filming it, so he decided to brutalize him in his apartment. Frankly they should’ve ended up killing each other because they’re both shit ass people.

He’s a scumbag pagan lore-obsessed nazi who believes POC are stealing our “pure white women” and ruining the sanctity of their bloodlines. He’s also got a ton of cringe footage of him practicing karate moves and photos wearing medieval armor. He’s a textbook unhinged white nationalist who wishes this were still the dark ages but so was his buddy he killed. Even recently, the bassist of Mayhem said in an interview that Varg killed the guy before he got a chance to.

I don’t know why I just typed that all out in a thread I don’t care about but whatever this info should be out there. I used to be obsessed with the story behind these assholes.
I don't give a shit about those guys and their "I'm more kvlt than and thus you must die" stance, but wasn't he also on his way to blow up a local anarchist collective on that night? Anyway, your whole middle paragraph is why I can't separate the artist from the music, but even if I could, is his stuff really *that* mind blowing when compared to other orc inspired shit that was going on at the time?

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote

[close]
I don't give a shit about those guys and their "I'm more kvlt than and thus you must die" stance, but wasn't he also on his way to blow up a local anarchist collective on that night? Anyway, your whole middle paragraph is why I can't separate the artist from the music, but even if I could, is his stuff really *that* mind blowing when compared to other orc inspired shit that was going on at the time?

I honestly can’t listen to Mayhem the same way as I used to before I found out the killer and victim are playing on the same album, with lyrics written by their vocalist who blew his own brains out and had photos taken of his corpse by murder victim who supposedly was his best friend and made necklaces with pieces of his skull.

Run on sentence as fuck but I’ve had a couple
beers. If you really wanna delve into this fucked up ass story, read Lords of Chaos or watch Until the Night Takes Us, good documentary and I think it’s still up on youtube. These young ass dudes made Menace and EMB look like Hey Arnold characters.

ineedthis

• Rep: -39
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
You think someone who burns down churches and stabbed his bandmate in the forehead is going to be a sane individual? No he is nuts, some of his tracks rule though.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
Hot Dogs are sandwiches.

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
best mayo

WPG

• Rep: -2
another shitty topic from op.

OP focus
Mods IP ban
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 965
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
I like burzum. I don’t like Varg.

Aske was good drunken night or whatever it’s called was a fucking masterpiece.

The only black metal band I really like is Dark Throne anyway. That the only stuff I’ve ever paid for. Now it’s worth money I think.

FA also used a Dark Throne song that Varg wrote so obviously someone over there has a fetish.

What do you expect from a brand that some of its profits will be turned into Ordinance and launched into poor people’s homes and shit in the name of western consumer interest.

3 nazi songs is definitely wack. Might as well just use screwdriver or something.

Maybe they stole it.

….They paid for it tho. I just read Varg will license music to anyone
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 09:36:44 PM by Uncle Flea »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
I like burzum. I don’t like Varg.
….They paid for it tho. I just read Varg will license music to anyone

Yeah I like Burzum too. His ambient stuff is awesome to listen to stoned. Where do you think his money comes from other than licensing his music? He lives in the middle of the French wilderness with his mail order wife and handful of kids they had together. I haven’t paid any attention to him in years but last I saw he was making videos of himself working on his old ass Ford pickup and preaching Pagan/Nordic superiority.

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
Wow this thread is not going the direction I expected at all, and I ain’t talkin Mayo! Varg fuckin sucks and I wish he died in prison, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy some of his material. His lyrics were never about being a nazi piece of shit so I don’t feel bad listening to it.

sharkjumper

• Rep: 40
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Antihero used a screwdriver song in a video. Should we get mad about that too?

Koja510

you dudes put mayonnaise on hotdogs? i think it's fucking gross but i totally get it
I had a veggie dog with a little mayo, ketchup, mustard, and tapatio along with some grilled bell peppers and onion for dinner with a side of bbq lays.  Pretty white trash but it hits the spot. 

Without the grilled peppers and onions and real hot dogs?  Probably no mayo.  In that case we’re talking relish, ketchup, mustard, and fresh white onion for sure.

Don’t even get me started on sauerkraut and brats

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote
[close]

I put mustard and barbecue sauce on them. It's rad.

livin on a speyer

but wasn't he also on his way to blow up a local anarchist collective on that night?
No.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
but wasn't he also on his way to blow up a local anarchist collective on that night?
[close]
No.
"Vikernes was arrested on 19 August 1993 in Bergen.[42] The police found 150 kg of explosives and 3,000 rounds of ammunition in his home.[52] According to the Encyclopedia of White Power, Vikernes "intended to blow up Blitz House, the radical leftist and anarchist enclave in Oslo",[22] a plan that "was reportedly on the verge of execution."[22] In an article originally published in 1999, Kevin Coogan also mentioned Vikernes' alleged intent to "destroy an Oslo-based punk anti-fascist squat called Blitz House,"[53] and stated "Vikernes may have felt that he had no choice but to kill Euronymous before bombing Blitz House because 'the Communist' would almost certainly have opposed such an act."[53] Vikernes denied these claims in a 2009 interview, saying he was collecting explosives and ammunition "in order to defend Norway if we were attacked any time."

Yeah, I guess I probably shouldn't trust anything from a publication entitled 'the Encyclopedia of White Power', but I did hear it from somewhere back in the day. Him denying the claims is hardly trustworthy either though so...

JRF

• Rep: 145
Expand Quote
[close]
negative, but mayo on fries is dope. mix it with a little catsup and baby, you've got a sauce going

I gotta say that mayo definitely goes good with French fries.
//////////

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
negative, but mayo on fries is dope. mix it with a little catsup and baby, you've got a sauce going
[close]

I gotta say that mayo definitely goes good with French fries.
if you haven't made this before:
https://food52.com/recipes/4734-garlicky-roasted-potato-salad
it will defy change any naysayers doubts
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 12:33:33 AM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »