Author Topic: AVE and Dill promote music by fascist murderer and we all love them for it  (Read 17889 times)

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 832
I think you're trying a little too hard to find things to get offended by.

Varg is a tool but Burzum is maybe the most influential black metal artist ever. Everything pre-prison is mandatory listening for any fan of the genre. And let's be honest, if you're a black metal fan then you've likely already come to grips with the fact that most of the artists are maladjusted weirdos.

xrossings

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 61
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you dudes put mayonnaise on hotdogs? i think it's fucking gross but i totally get it
[close]
negative, but mayo on fries is dope. mix it with a little catsup and baby, you've got a sauce going
[close]

I gotta say that mayo definitely goes good with French fries.
one time I went to a local pizza/Gyros shop and my friend got these chips with some garlic mayo it was so good I wished I still lived near that shop

WavyDavy

• Rep: 126
I remember a couple years ago when burzum was hyped by edgy hipsters and many people wore burzum shirt, but had no clue about metal culture.

Most people I know who are into BM distance themself from burzum and nsbm. Fuck there are so many gray zone bands like mgła or watain. Wearing merch by them can get you in trouble.

There are so many great BM bands, prepping burzum and other nsbm is really unnecessary.

There was even a minor scandal when surgeon wore it at boiler room but then it was just this bootleg shirt

I guess that all those trap songs used in many skate edits also represent some sus rappers connected to gang violence and murder, so there's that.

Those surf metal covers are 😃

warmonke

• Rep: 43

Varg is a tool but Burzum is maybe the most influential black metal artist ever. Everything pre-prison is mandatory listening for any fan of the genre. And let's be honest, if you're a black metal fan then you've likely already come to grips with the fact that most of the artists are maladjusted weirdos.
Varg? Weirdo? He's the most well adjusted person I've ever seen

The man is a living meme

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -199
90% of black metal sucks anyway

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote

[close]

The man is a living meme

I cannot believe this is real. LMAO

warmonke

WavyDavy

Expand Quote

[close]

The man is a living meme

His Twitter stuff was quite entertaining in a cringey way

warmonke

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

The man is a living meme
[close]

His Twitter stuff was quite entertaining in a cringey way

Yeah between the ridiculous shit he posted and people trolling him it was always pretty funny to watch in a morbid fascination kinda way, like a car crash or Steve Berra

warmonke

Obviously the guy's absolutely fucked and I in no way condone what he says/does but I would say he's somewhat less dangerous than some other right wing/fascist figures purely because I can't imagine there's anyone who actually takes him seriously

GMB

• Rep: 8
Is there any black metal band that isnt some xenophobic, homophobic, misoginist, ultranacionalist, protonazi, past idealist, incell kind of shit?

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 270
 I'm going to have to Google most of these terms but I can answer with confidence a solid... "maybe".
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
Is there any black metal band MUSICIAN that isnt some xenophobic, homophobic, misoginist, ultranacionalist, protonazi, past idealist, incell kind of shit?

Fixed it for you. Literally no artist will live up to or align to any one individual ideals. There's nothing wrong with turning your brain off and just enjoying something.
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 707
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
That Kewpie mayo is really good with fries, crackers, with rice...

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166

Meh, I'd take Immortal any day talking about ravens and shit.

SR ACF

• Rep: -291
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
To everybody downplaying this shit, the money that gets paid to Vikernes for licensing finances his weapons purchases and likely preparations of terrorist acts. Last time the French police arrested him he had a copy of Breivik's manifesto sent to him personally by Breivik. How is financing this permissible in any way?! And If AntiHero really did use Skrewdriver, how is that not a scandal either? What the fuck is going on with this Jason Jesse ish tolerance to fascist culture in US skateboarding?!

But I'm sure you'll find a way to talk that away as well since most of you I'm willing to bet are US Americans, living in the most deluded hypocritical bigot country on this planet.

Reread Kyle Beachy's JJ piece the other day. Really helps understanding what is going on in this thread.
https://www.freeskatemag.com/2018/06/05/primitive-progressivism-by-kyle-beachy/

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
Should we nuke the ten or so companies that used the Sex Pistols in a video while we're at it?

Should Nick Mclouth be hung for using Layla?

Gucci Man is in too many edits to count.

And jesus...Phil Spector produced ALOT of music!

GMB

• Rep: 8
Expand Quote
Is there any black metal band MUSICIAN that isnt some xenophobic, homophobic, misoginist, ultranacionalist, protonazi, past idealist, incell kind of shit?
[close]

Fixed it for you. Literally no artist will live up to or align to any one individual ideals. There's nothing wrong with turning your brain off and just enjoying something.

Your statement is wrong. People in general do live and align to ideology, its not about individual ideals. Its verified in reality. After years of hate speech, a Bolsonaro supporter murdered a father in his own birthday party just because the party theme was the Workers Party (center left political spectrum). Turning your brain off doesnt take away the fact that the fascist murderer is a fascist murderer. But my question still remains. I was really wondering.

twic3

• Rep: 16
That Kewpie mayo is really good with fries, crackers, with rice...

Tuna and egg salads also.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
In regards to separating art from the artist, if you listen to a burzum song, what the fuck do you expect him to be like if not fucked in the head? To me, if however the artist is as a person lines up with his art, he becomes a character and it's fine. Sex pistols f.ex., I don't want to stab my girlfriend and od on heroin, in fact I stand against it, but that's kind of the fucked up vibe I'm looking for when listening to that music.

Opposite example is like Louis CK, who I viewed as some sort of a voice of reason. Then turns out he's actually some weirdo creep and that completely put me off on his stand up, even though what he did wasn't even that bad

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 785
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
I could see a mayonnaise company using black metal imagery to market their Mayo to millennials

English ppl do be eating fries with Mayo. Pretty good. Kewpie Mayo and fries is a cute lil snack for yourself

Gonz was in gummo that used burzum.  Fuck gonz too lol jk.

Ok so are we now speculating that supreme is a white supremacist grooming sex cult. Manuel sshenck leak is the tip of the ice berg right. Sean Pablo on sex labor camp cumfirmed. Heard they call it camp paradise. Look at it closely. Candyland is code name for their west coast operation.

nothing's been the since same

twic3

• Rep: 16
I could see a mayonnaise company using black metal imagery to market their Mayo to millennials

Creamy Death, Mountain Mayo

smellofdeath2

• Rep: 24
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Anarcho anti-fascist BM also exists

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
Hot Dogs are sandwiches.
Wiener sandwich? Nahhhhhh
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

niketiburon

• Rep: 5
Is there any black metal band that isnt some xenophobic, homophobic, misoginist, ultranacionalist, protonazi, past idealist, incell kind of shit?

http://melissanyc.bandcamp.com/album/s-t

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2276
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
The real question here is do you like your Corn Flakes soft? Or do you like them crispy?

cky enthusiast

OP are you german or just a guy living in germany

WavyDavy

English ppl do be eating fries with Mayo. Pretty good. Kewpie Mayo and fries is a cute lil snack for yourself

Ok so are we now speculating that supreme is a white supremacist grooming sex cult. Manuel sshenck leak is the tip of the ice berg right. Sean Pablo on sex labor camp cumfirmed. Heard they call it camp paradise. Look at it closely. Candyland is code name for their west coast operation.

1. Fries with mayonnaise and ketchup are the best thing ever. Can't deny it

2. https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=99971.msg2807974#msg2807974

3. This could be skateboards q anon Pizzagate. I see a strobeck adrenochrome connections there.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 785
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
Expand Quote

[close]

1. Fries with mayonnaise and ketchup are the best thing ever. Can't deny it

2. https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=99971.msg2807974#msg2807974

3. This could be skateboards q anon Pizzagate. I see a strobeck adrenochrome connections there.

Shout out shawarma and more on Baker Street. Ketchup and Mayo with fries with some chicken.

Pappalardo knew the truth. Why else would he flee NYC

That’s why con’s dropped him. Wasn’t complying with the new way.

That’s why his Instagram doesn’t allow comments. People will ask. He is being silenced.

Nike cutting SB program is the predicted date that will always be pushed back

nothing's been the since same

SmilingBoy

• Rep: 12
You had time to write all that out but couldn't take 10 seconds to use the search function and see that this has been talked about 1000 times on here already?