Author Topic: 5 never skated Sub 8 inch Pennswood hydrodipped decks for sale and mag lights  (Read 369 times)

231st Street

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -201
I have 5 never skated pennswood hydro dipped decks 7.8 (3 of thse- 2 with 14 inch and 14 3/16 wheelbase), 7.78 (14 inch wheelbase) and 7.75 (14.2 wheel back of these).  Would love to sell them as a package to someone who rides this size (I flirted with it) or single decks.  Love the 8 inch pennswood hydropped but these are just too small even for flat ground for me.  Let me know what is fair and we can work something out.  If someone buys all for a reasonable price, would throw in a somewhat skated (but life left) 7.8 Magenta Leo Valis deck for free.  Truck wise, also have 7.75 mag light loans (somewhat skated but alot of life left) and 8 inch mag light ATG (barely skated) available that I could throw in for a fair deal.  Also willing to do a trade-- looking for 8 inch decks or indy 144 for trade.

231st Street

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -201
Update-- I do have pictures if anyone interested-- variety of different colors, etc.  Make me an offer-- in particular anyone in NYC area-- without shipping hassle itself I'd be willing to get rid of these for super cheap just to pass them along who will skate them (otherwise may become decorations).  Also willing to give away some to someone who is really broke and needs a deck.