Author Topic: Louie Lopez Spitfire Part **Monday 8/8  (Read 8482 times)

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
Re: Louie Lopez Spitfire Part **Monday 8/8
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2022, 04:44:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Bumping this because I was hiking in the woods for the last week. Louie’s talent is so far beyond anybody else on the FA/Hockey squad it’s almost embarrassing. He makes everyone else seem very lackluster. Except for like Vincent Touzery.
[close]

i'm not really disagreeing here, i just don't know how poeple see vincent touzery in the same tier as a ll/ishod. like he's really good, but i'll just say it, just doesn't have that athleticism and easyness that louie and ishod have. touz looks to me like he really works for his tricks(which to me is a good thing).

you are totally entitled to your opinion of course, i'm not even really disagreeing. i always thought touz is well liked for the overall package. good fits, good trick selection, ok style(don't like the hunchback thing personally but it's still ok), skates in french, etc... never saw him in that so talented it's not even funny realm.
[close]

Vincent just seems like a traditionally good skater, which I really like. No flashy or zany tricks or fits, just good tricks performed with excellent style. I wouldn’t put him in the same realm of skill as LL or Ishod but his style and trick selection is top tier. There are some other good skaters on the squad but like 75% of them are too cool or too gimmicky or both. Louie just skates circles around the rest of them and it’s painfully obvious.

yeah, fair enough. i'm not that much into vincents style, but i can see where you're coming from.

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1126
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2022, 05:13:27 PM »
I hope louie gets soty

Johnny $witchblade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -87
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2022, 06:03:24 PM »
i'm not gonna say anything about the skating but i have a question about the filming, why is everything filmed with the shutter speed at like 60?

Who besides you and like 5 other film nerds can tell?