Author Topic: Etnies “Stunts”  (Read 2717 times)

Owen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
Re: Etnies “Stunts”
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2022, 11:21:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is standard issue “the video was better than I expected but it will not influence my purchasing power.”
[close]

To be fair, what could Etnies possibly do to make the average skater buy their shoes. I'm not sure I would even wear them if they were given to me for free.

[close]

To be fair, Etnies is selling well because their main target group are park skaters who just want solid durable shoes and dont care about trends and such. And that target group is huge and actually describes the average skater.

There you go. I never would of guessed. To be fair I don't live in the USA and probably haven't seen anyone wearing a pair since 2001 so probably aren't the best person to be providing comment on such things
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1066
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2022, 07:01:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is standard issue “the video was better than I expected but it will not influence my purchasing power.”
[close]

To be fair, what could Etnies possibly do to make the average skater buy their shoes. I'm not sure I would even wear them if they were given to me for free.

[close]

To be fair, Etnies is selling well because their main target group are park skaters who just want solid durable shoes and dont care about trends and such. And that target group is huge and actually describes the average skater.
[close]

There you go. I never would of guessed. To be fair I don't live in the USA and probably haven't seen anyone wearing a pair since 2001 so probably aren't the best person to be providing comment on such things

Etnies Marana is the number 1 recommended shoe on reddit. It's a tank, and they've been in production for so long you can find them reasonably priced

Filip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2022, 07:22:33 AM »
Everytime I see someone skating a Etnies shoe, its a Marana. Always. Except this one guy in my local park who rips super hard, and he always skates the first Joslins, but that os basically the same shoe.