Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 275785 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #300 on: August 27, 2022, 08:42:24 PM »
i saw brink playing dominoes on the west side

BRINK

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -937
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #301 on: August 27, 2022, 08:42:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Beatrice Domond is deservedly pro and the racist, sexist, jealous, out-of-touch, misogynistic, uninformed, crybaby Slap maggots hate her and Dill for it.
[close]

Why Rob? Why does it have to be all that? People just don't like that she's no good. Not everyone loves the shallow influencer culture
[close]

I dunno … ask the people who are upset? Because it is absolutely true in some cases? You can’t really be that naïve and optimistic …
[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

Ya … I'm soooo “fucked” for calling out the blatant sexism, racism and misogyny that occurs here on slap … wow … so crazy.
[close]

well you're "fucked" in the way that you're doing it. you're not really contributing anything at all. i've lived in our society long enough to know that i'm surrounded by racism, sexism etc... You coming on Slap and pointing a finger at perceived bigotry (that I haven't really seen surrounding this topic) does what exactly?
I think it's fair for skaters to judge the merits of someone's skateboarding when they turn pro. Anyone deserves it, though. Anyone who a company wants to use to sell boards should have their name on one. You can still look at Beatrice's skating and pass judgement, though.
Honestly, you white-knighting it for beatrice here feels a bit extra. Maybe look in the mirror?

How serious you are taking any of this is a bit extra. Am I supposed to be “contributing”? Is that a rule?

BRINK

« Reply #302 on: August 27, 2022, 08:43:53 PM »
i saw brink playing dominoes on the west side

Is dominoes fun? I’ve never actually tried it. Only the kind where you line them up and watch them fall.

Skatetron580

• Rep: -12
« Reply #303 on: August 27, 2022, 08:45:08 PM »
she's milking it can't knock the grift

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #304 on: August 27, 2022, 08:46:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Beatrice Domond is deservedly pro and the racist, sexist, jealous, out-of-touch, misogynistic, uninformed, crybaby Slap maggots hate her and Dill for it.
[close]

Why Rob? Why does it have to be all that? People just don't like that she's no good. Not everyone loves the shallow influencer culture
[close]

I dunno … ask the people who are upset? Because it is absolutely true in some cases? You can’t really be that naïve and optimistic …
[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

Ya … I'm soooo “fucked” for calling out the blatant sexism, racism and misogyny that occurs here on slap … wow … so crazy.
[close]

well you're "fucked" in the way that you're doing it. you're not really contributing anything at all. i've lived in our society long enough to know that i'm surrounded by racism, sexism etc... You coming on Slap and pointing a finger at perceived bigotry (that I haven't really seen surrounding this topic) does what exactly?
I think it's fair for skaters to judge the merits of someone's skateboarding when they turn pro. Anyone deserves it, though. Anyone who a company wants to use to sell boards should have their name on one. You can still look at Beatrice's skating and pass judgement, though.
Honestly, you white-knighting it for beatrice here feels a bit extra. Maybe look in the mirror?
[close]

How serious you are taking any of this is a bit extra.

what a heal turn. you call the takes racist sexist etc but i'm the serious one? seek help.

BRINK

« Reply #305 on: August 27, 2022, 08:49:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I guess you really believe you are doing the right thing here by posting this and defending her honor, but this isn't doing anyone any favors.
[close]

No. I’m just doing my thing here … and waiting for people like you to line up and try to insult me … in the process contradicting yourselves like no tomorrow and forgetting the entire purpose of the thread … you know … the usual.

BRINK

« Reply #306 on: August 27, 2022, 08:49:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

what a heal turn. you call the takes racist sexist etc but i'm the serious one? seek help.

Quit sinnin’. Escape hell.

Just please don’t confuse it with the “act of urinating”
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 09:02:50 PM by BRINK »

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #307 on: August 27, 2022, 09:12:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

you're just taking the piss? so racism and calling it out is a joke to you? you seem lost here. maybe log off the internet.

BRINK

« Reply #308 on: August 27, 2022, 09:19:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

you're just taking the piss? so racism and calling it out is a joke to you? you seem lost here. maybe log off the internet.

Cute try. No BLOODY MATT that’s not what is a joke to me. So you are confirming the racism I called out? Good. Any relation to Matty C?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #309 on: August 27, 2022, 09:25:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Cute try. No BLOODY MATT that’s not what is a joke to me. So you are confirming the racism I called out? Good. Any relation to Matty C?

Quote something that was racist or sexist or whatever.   You know how to do it.   

BRINK

« Reply #310 on: August 27, 2022, 09:26:15 PM »

BRINK

« Reply #311 on: August 27, 2022, 09:34:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh let me just jump right on that because you want it …

skateordie

• Rep: -38
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #312 on: August 27, 2022, 09:36:32 PM »

no one on here mentioned her skin color or gender as to why they don't think she deserves to be pro. it is an interesting and telling peek into the psyche of the person who sees racism and sexism where it doesn't exist.

also, posters on here did express having issues with her being religious, yet i don't see anything about that in your litany of accusations. can we assume you're backing those "maggots"?

BRINK

« Reply #313 on: August 27, 2022, 09:38:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

no one on here mentioned her skin color or gender as to why they don't think she deserves to be pro. it is an interesting and telling peek into the psyche of the person who sees racism and sexism where it doesn't exist.

also, posters on here did express having issues with her being religious, yet i don't see anything about that in your litany of accusations. can we assume you're backing those "maggots"?

You do realize that those things don’t need to be “mentioned” to exist right? Thought so.

As for religion … I missed that amazingly fascinating part of the thread so yeah … add it into my list.

I went to Catholic school for 9 years back in NJ. It was a nightmare. The nuns would deny the kids the chance to go to the bathroom during class sometimes and kids would shit and piss themselves at their desks. One time I was in church for Ash Wednesday mass … 4th grade … maybe 3rd. Pretty sure I was 8. We would all go to church on weekday holidays as part of the school day …  and this dude who was 31 had a heart attack next to me and fell into the center aisle and died. He was flopping around like a fish released from a net on a fishing boat deck. Gasping and moaning and shit. It was wild. Ambulance came and paramedics started shocking him with the defibs right next me, but no luck. First time I saw someone die.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 09:51:10 PM by BRINK »

skateordie

• Rep: -38
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #314 on: August 27, 2022, 09:50:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You do realize that those things don’t need to be “mentioned” to exist right? Thought so.

As for religion … I missed that amazingly fascinating part of the thread so yeah … add it into my list.

I went to Catholic school for 9 years back in NJ. It was a nightmare. The nuns would deny the kids the chance to go to the bathroom during class sometimes and kids would shit and piss themselves at their desks. One time I was in church for Ash Wednesday mass … 4th grade … we would all go to church on weekday holidays as part of the school day …  and this dude who was 31 had a heart attack next to me and fell into the center aisle and died. He was flopping around like a fish released from a net on a fishing boat deck. Gasping and moaning and shit. It was wild. Ambulance came and paramedics started shocking him with the defibs right next me, but no luck.

so you're a mind reader now?

again, interesting and telling peek into one's psyche.

BRINK

« Reply #315 on: August 27, 2022, 09:51:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I went to Catholic school for 9 years back in NJ. It was a nightmare. The nuns would deny the kids the chance to go to the bathroom during class sometimes and kids would shit and piss themselves at their desks. One time I was in church for Ash Wednesday mass … 4th grade … we would all go to church on weekday holidays as part of the school day …  and this dude who was 31 had a heart attack next to me and fell into the center aisle and died. He was flopping around like a fish released from a net on a fishing boat deck. Gasping and moaning and shit. It was wild. Ambulance came and paramedics started shocking him with the defibs right next me, but no luck.
[close]

so you're a mind reader now?

again, interesting and telling peek into one's psyche.

Ya you didn’t see it on my LinkedIn profile?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1098
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #316 on: August 27, 2022, 09:56:13 PM »
Any relation to Matty C?

MattyC rules.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

BRINK

« Reply #317 on: August 27, 2022, 09:59:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Any relation to Matty C?
[close]

MattyC rules.

Is he gone? Back when this entire place was making multiple threads about my autism and mental health IG posts he had that meltdown here and accused me of lying about my autism diagnosis and threatened to fly to California and kill me or kick my ass or something over it, but then apologized to me on IG a few days later and I told him it’s all good. Matty if you are here … hi bud!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 10:10:53 PM by BRINK »

BRINK

« Reply #318 on: August 27, 2022, 10:01:50 PM »

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #319 on: August 27, 2022, 10:17:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Any relation to Matty C?
[close]

MattyC rules.
[close]

Is he gone? Back when this entire place was making multiple threads about my autism and mental health IG posts he had that meltdown here and accused me of lying about my autism diagnosis and threatened to fly to California and kill me over it, but then apologized to me on IG a few days later and I told him it’s all good. Matty if you are here … hi bud!

I talk to him. Maybe you misinterpreted hyperbole? But, yeah, if he apologized to you, it's because MattyC has a conscience and doesn't want anyone to feel like he hurt their feelings. Him even apologizing is evidence of how MattyC's on a whole other level from the majority of users here, a real stand up guy.

BRINK

« Reply #320 on: August 27, 2022, 10:20:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Any relation to Matty C?
[close]

MattyC rules.
[close]

Is he gone? Back when this entire place was making multiple threads about my autism and mental health IG posts he had that meltdown here and accused me of lying about my autism diagnosis and threatened to fly to California and kill me over it, but then apologized to me on IG a few days later and I told him it’s all good. Matty if you are here … hi bud!
[close]

I talk to him. Maybe you misinterpreted hyperbole? But, yeah, if he apologized to you, it's because MattyC has a conscience and doesn't want anyone to feel like he hurt their feelings. Him even apologizing is evidence of how MattyC's on a whole other level from the majority of users here, a real stand up guy.

Nah man he was on one … he was saying how he knew people with autism and I was disrespecting by self diagnosing (or something Ike that). He got banned for a while here because of it hahah. Ya I’m not bummed at all. He apologized and we talked on IG when he came into my DMs … you know, where anyone from here is always more civil (or less “tough”) … he came here and apologized to everyone too when his ban ended. I think he said he was wasted while posting. Def more stand-up than most here … water under the bridge!

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #321 on: August 27, 2022, 10:24:45 PM »
Yeah sounds like you're over it.

BRINK

« Reply #322 on: August 27, 2022, 10:25:37 PM »
Yeah sounds like you're over it.

Since the moment he slid into the DM!

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #323 on: August 27, 2022, 11:00:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You mean:

Oh let me just back up my bullshit with relevant information just because you’re not arguing in bad faith…

BRINK

« Reply #324 on: August 27, 2022, 11:21:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You mean:

Oh let me just back up my bullshit with relevant information just because you’re not arguing in bad faith…

No. I said what I meant.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #325 on: August 27, 2022, 11:24:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You mean:

[close]

No. I said what I meant.

Can we ban you again or are you just going to go cry to High Speed like last time?

BRINK

« Reply #326 on: August 27, 2022, 11:27:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You mean:

[close]

No. I said what I meant.

[close]

Can we ban you again or are you just going to go cry to High Speed like last time?

Oh I didn’t cry. It’s dumb to ban me for replying to insults being hurled my way. And because people like you who can’t ignore me in a thread that’s not about me so I get accused of “derailing” it when its not my doing at all. Which, by the way, I called about 3 pages ago.

What’s the matter? Not going how you hoped? You can “ignore” me you know … if you have the willpower.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #327 on: August 27, 2022, 11:33:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You mean:

[close]

No. I said what I meant.

[close]

[close]

Oh I didn’t cry. It’s dumb to ban me for replying to insults being hurled my way. And because people like you who can’t ignore me in a thread that’s not about me so I get accused of “derailing” it when its not my doing at all. Which, by the way, I called about 3 pages ago.

What’s the matter? Not going how you hoped?

You say - you guys are being racist, sexist, etc

I say - show an example

You say - don’t wanna.   Why is everyone insulting me and derailing this thread I’m not contributing anything meaningful to?

Grrrreencans

• Rep: -85
« Reply #328 on: August 27, 2022, 11:43:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I went to Catholic school for 9 years back in NJ. It was a nightmare. The nuns would deny the kids the chance to go to the bathroom during class sometimes and kids would shit and piss themselves at their desks. One time I was in church for Ash Wednesday mass … 4th grade … maybe 3rd. Pretty sure I was 8. We would all go to church on weekday holidays as part of the school day …  and this dude who was 31 had a heart attack next to me and fell into the center aisle and died. He was flopping around like a fish released from a net on a fishing boat deck. Gasping and moaning and shit. It was wild. Ambulance came and paramedics started shocking him with the defibs right next me, but no luck. First time I saw someone die.

Plenty of random fucktards shitting their pants in public school Brinkypoo, stop victimizing yourself, no one cares 

Grrrreencans

• Rep: -85
« Reply #329 on: August 27, 2022, 11:49:51 PM »
Beatrice is an O.G.

She is one of the few female skaters with any swag appeal whatsoever. Being a beautiful, interesting looking person with dope fits is literally half of being a pro skateboarder.

Take Cody Mac recently of bLind for example: hard to look at, never in my life would want to get to know him or read an interview from him, plus horrible T1000 gone rockadoodle fits = zero marketability no matter how good ge could ever become at skateboarding
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 12:01:34 AM by Grrrreencans »