Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 275685 times)

Dopethrone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #330 on: August 28, 2022, 12:19:54 AM »
I seriously fucking hate brink.

Paperclip20

• Rep: 135
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #331 on: August 28, 2022, 12:33:41 AM »
Good for her, happy to see people succeeding.

Everytime a thread is derailed for 3 pages brink is here lol

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2193
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #332 on: August 28, 2022, 12:36:44 AM »
It’s not truly a derailment party until our boy shows up.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 12:48:09 AM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

dannyprovolone

« Reply #333 on: August 28, 2022, 12:46:20 AM »
Brink eats threads like this for breakfast

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2193
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #334 on: August 28, 2022, 12:49:25 AM »
It’s for the fiber, isn’t it?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #335 on: August 28, 2022, 01:08:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There’s no way Brink has consistent, healthy poops

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #336 on: August 28, 2022, 01:21:29 AM »
Beatrice is an O.G.

She is one of the few female skaters with any swag appeal whatsoever. Being a beautiful, interesting looking person with dope fits is literally half of being a pro skateboarder.

Take Cody Mac recently of bLind for example: hard to look at, never in my life would want to get to know him or read an interview from him, plus horrible T1000 gone rockadoodle fits = zero marketability no matter how good ge could ever become at skateboarding

Mother fucker she can't actually ride the skateboard.

So what your saying is if I look the part and have swag apeal. A beautiful and interesting person to look at with dope fits * I should be a professional golfer*

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -299
« Reply #337 on: August 28, 2022, 01:34:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Beatrice Domond is deservedly pro and the racist, sexist, jealous, out-of-touch, misogynistic, uninformed, crybaby Slap maggots hate her and Dill for it.
[close]

Why Rob? Why does it have to be all that? People just don't like that she's no good. Not everyone loves the shallow influencer culture
[close]

I dunno … ask the people who are upset? Because it is absolutely true in some cases? You can’t really be that naïve and optimistic …
[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

Ya … I'm soooo “fucked” for calling out the blatant sexism, racism and misogyny that occurs here on slap … wow … so crazy.
[close]

well you're "fucked" in the way that you're doing it. you're not really contributing anything at all. i've lived in our society long enough to know that i'm surrounded by racism, sexism etc... You coming on Slap and pointing a finger at perceived bigotry (that I haven't really seen surrounding this topic) does what exactly?
I think it's fair for skaters to judge the merits of someone's skateboarding when they turn pro. Anyone deserves it, though. Anyone who a company wants to use to sell boards should have their name on one. You can still look at Beatrice's skating and pass judgement, though.
Honestly, you white-knighting it for beatrice here feels a bit extra. Maybe look in the mirror?
[close]

How serious you are taking any of this is a bit extra.
[close]

what a heal turn. you call the takes racist sexist etc but i'm the serious one? seek help.
[close]

Quit sinnin’. Escape hell.

Just please don’t confuse it with the “act of urinating”
[close]

you're just taking the piss? so racism and calling it out is a joke to you? you seem lost here. maybe log off the internet.
[close]

Cute try. No BLOODY MATT that’s not what is a joke to me. So you are confirming the racism I called out? Good. Any relation to Matty C?
[close]

Quote something that was racist or sexist or whatever.   You know how to do it.   
[close]

Oh let me just jump right on that because you want it …
[close]

You mean:

Oh let me just back up my bullshit with relevant information just because you’re not arguing in bad faith…
[close]

No. I said what I meant.

[close]

Can we ban you again or are you just going to go cry to High Speed like last time?
[close]

Oh I didn’t cry. It’s dumb to ban me for replying to insults being hurled my way. And because people like you who can’t ignore me in a thread that’s not about me so I get accused of “derailing” it when its not my doing at all. Which, by the way, I called about 3 pages ago.

What’s the matter? Not going how you hoped? You can “ignore” me you know … if you have the willpower.

You had an account here and focused then you made an instagram post throwing everyone on slap under the bus as the worst people imaginable, only to come back and continually talk shit on everyone and everything here if they disagree with you. It’s not like you simply say things like “I disagree and here’s why” - you insult people with accusations of bigotry, racism, transphobia etc.

The vast majority of people here call out racism etc whenever it comes up, but for some reason you want to be the poster boy for this and it’s really old and uncalled for.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #338 on: August 28, 2022, 01:45:55 AM »
Well said

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #339 on: August 28, 2022, 03:44:51 AM »
I think if she'd gone pro with a part I'd be cool with this. Doesn't seem like she put the work in.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #340 on: August 28, 2022, 03:50:24 AM »

Look closer. Look closlier
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #341 on: August 28, 2022, 03:59:28 AM »

Look closer. Look closlier

No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

BRINK

• Rep: -937
« Reply #342 on: August 28, 2022, 05:14:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Beatrice Domond is deservedly pro and the racist, sexist, jealous, out-of-touch, misogynistic, uninformed, crybaby Slap maggots hate her and Dill for it.
[close]

no one on here mentioned her skin color or gender as to why they don't think she deserves to be pro. it is an interesting and telling peek into the psyche of the person who sees racism and sexism where it doesn't exist.

also, posters on here did express having issues with her being religious, yet i don't see anything about that in your litany of accusations. can we assume you're backing those "maggots"?
[close]

You do realize that those things don’t need to be “mentioned” to exist right? Thought so.

As for religion … I missed that amazingly fascinating part of the thread so yeah … add it into my list.

I went to Catholic school for 9 years back in NJ. It was a nightmare. The nuns would deny the kids the chance to go to the bathroom during class sometimes and kids would shit and piss themselves at their desks. One time I was in church for Ash Wednesday mass … 4th grade … maybe 3rd. Pretty sure I was 8. We would all go to church on weekday holidays as part of the school day …  and this dude who was 31 had a heart attack next to me and fell into the center aisle and died. He was flopping around like a fish released from a net on a fishing boat deck. Gasping and moaning and shit. It was wild. Ambulance came and paramedics started shocking him with the defibs right next me, but no luck. First time I saw someone die.
[close]

Plenty of random fucktards shitting their pants in public school Brinkypoo, stop victimizing yourself, no one cares 

“Vi

😂😂😂😂😂

BRINK

« Reply #343 on: August 28, 2022, 05:29:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

no one on here mentioned her skin color or gender as to why they don't think she deserves to be pro. it is an interesting and telling peek into the psyche of the person who sees racism and sexism where it doesn't exist.

also, posters on here did express having issues with her being religious, yet i don't see anything about that in your litany of accusations. can we assume you're backing those "maggots"?
[close]

You do realize that those things don’t need to be “mentioned” to exist right? Thought so.

As for religion … I missed that amazingly fascinating part of the thread so yeah … add it into my list.

I went to Catholic school for 9 years back in NJ. It was a nightmare. The nuns would deny the kids the chance to go to the bathroom during class sometimes and kids would shit and piss themselves at their desks. One time I was in church for Ash Wednesday mass … 4th grade … maybe 3rd. Pretty sure I was 8. We would all go to church on weekday holidays as part of the school day …  and this dude who was 31 had a heart attack next to me and fell into the center aisle and died. He was flopping around like a fish released from a net on a fishing boat deck. Gasping and moaning and shit. It was wild. Ambulance came and paramedics started shocking him with the defibs right next me, but no luck. First time I saw someone die.
[close]

Plenty of random fucktards shitting their pants in public school Brinkypoo, stop victimizing yourself, no one cares 

You are aware there’s a difference between telling a story to coincide with the ridiculousness of this place/thread, for fun,  and “ViCtImIzInG mYsELf” right? Are you into astrology as well? Crystals perhaps?

BRINK

« Reply #344 on: August 28, 2022, 05:30:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Why Rob? Why does it have to be all that? People just don't like that she's no good. Not everyone loves the shallow influencer culture
[close]

I dunno … ask the people who are upset? Because it is absolutely true in some cases? You can’t really be that naïve and optimistic …
[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

Ya … I'm soooo “fucked” for calling out the blatant sexism, racism and misogyny that occurs here on slap … wow … so crazy.
[close]

well you're "fucked" in the way that you're doing it. you're not really contributing anything at all. i've lived in our society long enough to know that i'm surrounded by racism, sexism etc... You coming on Slap and pointing a finger at perceived bigotry (that I haven't really seen surrounding this topic) does what exactly?
I think it's fair for skaters to judge the merits of someone's skateboarding when they turn pro. Anyone deserves it, though. Anyone who a company wants to use to sell boards should have their name on one. You can still look at Beatrice's skating and pass judgement, though.
Honestly, you white-knighting it for beatrice here feels a bit extra. Maybe look in the mirror?
[close]

How serious you are taking any of this is a bit extra.
[close]

what a heal turn. you call the takes racist sexist etc but i'm the serious one? seek help.
[close]

Quit sinnin’. Escape hell.

Just please don’t confuse it with the “act of urinating”
[close]

you're just taking the piss? so racism and calling it out is a joke to you? you seem lost here. maybe log off the internet.
[close]

Cute try. No BLOODY MATT that’s not what is a joke to me. So you are confirming the racism I called out? Good. Any relation to Matty C?
[close]

Quote something that was racist or sexist or whatever.   You know how to do it.   
[close]

Oh let me just jump right on that because you want it …
[close]

You mean:

Oh let me just back up my bullshit with relevant information just because you’re not arguing in bad faith…
[close]

No. I said what I meant.

[close]

Can we ban you again or are you just going to go cry to High Speed like last time?
[close]

Oh I didn’t cry. It’s dumb to ban me for replying to insults being hurled my way. And because people like you who can’t ignore me in a thread that’s not about me so I get accused of “derailing” it when its not my doing at all. Which, by the way, I called about 3 pages ago.

What’s the matter? Not going how you hoped? You can “ignore” me you know … if you have the willpower.
[close]

You had an account here and focused then you made an instagram post throwing everyone on slap under the bus as the worst people imaginable, only to come back and continually talk shit on everyone and everything here if they disagree with you. It’s not like you simply say things like “I disagree and here’s why” - you insult people with accusations of bigotry, racism, transphobia etc.

The vast majority of people here call out racism etc whenever it comes up, but for some reason you want to be the poster boy for this and it’s really old and uncalled for.

Some actual accuracy might help.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 578
« Reply #345 on: August 28, 2022, 05:30:25 AM »
Does Fat Bill have an autographed copy of You’ll Cowards Don’t Even Smoke Crack on vinyl?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

BRINK

« Reply #346 on: August 28, 2022, 05:36:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

When I got on lexapro 2 years ago there was some weight gain … took me a while to figure out where it came from as I was consuming less calories than ever through the pandemic/lockdown, etc. finally I got super fed up … began taking psyllium husk … with the help of that and some light manorexia, I’m down 19 lbs in 3 months. Amazing poops too. Large, quick, well-formed, fluffy even … satisfying, gratifying poops. You guys should try it. For the weight loss but also for the elation that comes from a proper, healthy evacuation twice a day. Not to mention it might ease the tension and stress so many of you live with daily.

BRINK

« Reply #347 on: August 28, 2022, 05:38:24 AM »
You guys are just jealous that new FA pro Beatrice Domond follows me on instagram and not you.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #348 on: August 28, 2022, 05:38:36 AM »
Does Fat Bill have an autographed copy of You’ll Cowards Don’t Even Smoke Crack on vinyl?

So this means we'll get a part edited to My Hops eventually.

Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

BRINK

« Reply #349 on: August 28, 2022, 05:41:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So this means we'll get a part edited to My Hops eventually.

No hop no style.

kinjjibo

• Rep: -9
« Reply #350 on: August 28, 2022, 05:44:42 AM »
There's an ignore button guys, you derail threads just as much as BRINK

Good for Beatrice. Who cares about how someone else skates if you don't find them interesting, watch what you like.

BRINK

« Reply #351 on: August 28, 2022, 05:53:38 AM »
There's an ignore button guys, you derail threads just as much as BRINK

Good for Beatrice. Who cares about how someone else skates if you don't find them interesting, watch what you like.

MORE than me. Considering I’m just one person and they get triggered and line up to Karen me every time I come here to contribute or reply to something said about me. The fact that so many of them actually take what I say seriously and then “give me a piece of their mind” is just downright incredible.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 06:01:25 AM by BRINK »

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #352 on: August 28, 2022, 06:35:05 AM »
mental health crisis in real time on SLAP. sorry, Brink. Again, seek help.

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #353 on: August 28, 2022, 07:03:10 AM »
there are three things certain in life. death, taxes and Robert Brink venting on SLAP

Chickenbonenowitsgone

• Rep: 2
« Reply #354 on: August 28, 2022, 07:30:02 AM »
You guys are just jealous that new FA pro Beatrice Domond follows me on instagram and not you.

My god the fake steez is insane in that video
"I could get Steven Greer to show me his asshole for 75$" - Henry Zebrowski

cky enthusiast

« Reply #355 on: August 28, 2022, 07:31:58 AM »

Johnny $witchblade

• Rep: -87
« Reply #356 on: August 28, 2022, 07:39:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
My god the fake steez is insane in that video

Damn near satire at this point

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #357 on: August 28, 2022, 07:45:39 AM »
Jenn Soto isn't pro ? Now thats a travesty. She rips.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #358 on: August 28, 2022, 08:10:01 AM »
Real ones know:
Brink (on the low) rectally inserts all his candles to test their durability against his anal Kegel muscles
fuckin so brave man

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #359 on: August 28, 2022, 09:32:53 AM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ps. Brink is 1 Guy 1 Jar