Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 276368 times)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #870 on: July 08, 2023, 07:06:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Her mama got a glass eye with a fish in it.
[close]

Her mama got snakeskin teeth.

Any word if she has a mouth on the back of her neck?

dallou

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #871 on: July 08, 2023, 07:47:19 AM »
It’s time to move on from this
check my music

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -298
« Reply #872 on: July 08, 2023, 07:48:14 AM »
It’s time to move on from this

Natas_Fauxas

• Rep: 95
« Reply #873 on: July 08, 2023, 08:44:02 AM »

Peg leg with a kickstand.
🚨🚨ILLEGAL!!!! 👇👇👇🚨🚨

Post Alone

« Reply #874 on: July 08, 2023, 08:47:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Peg leg with a kickstand.

She’s an extra on The Simpsons

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #875 on: July 08, 2023, 09:15:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
But this is not something new. Why do people are offended by Beatrice being pro? It happens in the music business, people with a huge talent for composing and playing instruments that never get a deal with a discography. On the other hand, people that can’t sing or know nothing about music theory but they are at the top of the lists. Even with YouTubers. People who are inept or lack in editing skills get more views or fame than people who know about cinematography and create masterpieces. If Beatrice was winning skate competitions only with her bag of tricks against some other top tier pro skaters I would understand the rage but she is doing her thing with her friends. In business, there is something more important than skills, call it being likeable or being marketable (I don’t know the word in English). This hater behavior is lame.
[close]

this is a display how fucked up modern discussions are. the most toxic way of pointing out double standards only to make one thing that is wrong right.

Why would we not complain about talentless musicians becoming rockstars? yes its equally stupid and questionable. I dont like it either. how does this make the argumentation less right?

people double standard everyone just to end up having the worst morals.

"Andrew tate treats women badly that means every man is like Andrew tate and thats misogny thats why me as a woman I have to act like a female Andrew tate to make it fair" wow this thinking is so feminism. I will support her by doing that"
its a chain of stupidity were the first link is already not tolerable and the reasonable backlash ends up making people worse by responding or supporting something equally as bad
[close]

[close]

it totally makes sense.
"if a white man kills someone with a chain saw I dont hear you but if a black man kills someone with a chain saw you are all loud about it" like killing someone with a chain saw wouldn't be the problem in the first place.
"why do you complain about Beatrice when in music whack people make also money off of being talentless"
where is the correlation?

america loves this. critic a black female for something whack or materialistic and your society will turn it into a fight against racism and misogyny by supporting her and not trying to understand the critic in a slightest way because their fucked up morals are above treating everyone equally even if that means critic on people that look like you.

it happens also in music. ice spice rubs her pussy on stage and has the whackiest bars and as soon as someone points it out its misogyny and sexualizing her even though she does that intentionally all by herself. they will say its right because blue face also got rich off of rap.
but that doesnt make her a better rapper. and critic on Beatrice isnt about who she is. but her sponsorship is.
just like ice spices record deal is all about how she looks. but the critic isnt.

shockpadsandwristguards

• Rep: -252
« Reply #876 on: July 08, 2023, 10:32:04 AM »
I truly believe Americans are extremely stupid and culture is ruining how you treat each other.
Its in every interaction. you relativize awful things in the name of history and think capitalism and classism are the shit.
You can even hear it in her responds with the cracked iPhone screen. if you really come from nothing you dont make fun of stuff like that. Every single american is privledged and doesnt realize that.
you dont have money so people dont listen to you. that describes america perfectly.

And once the underprivileged americans get some money instead of being humble they act just like the privileged once.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
« Reply #877 on: July 08, 2023, 10:36:33 AM »
I truly believe Americans are extremely stupid and culture is ruining how you treat each other.
Its in every interaction. you relativize awful things in the name of history and think capitalism and classism are the shit.
You can even hear it in her responds with the cracked iPhone screen. if you really come from nothing you dont make fun of stuff like that. Every single american is privledged and doesnt realize that.
you dont have money so people dont listen to you. that describes america perfectly.

And once the underprivileged americans get some money instead of being humble they act just like the privileged once.

More and more people are embracing Maoist Third Worldism and I love to see it.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #878 on: July 08, 2023, 10:37:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Never forget that she mirrored a clip to make it look like she switch ollied up a 3 stair.
[close]

And sped up a clip

Hahaha I knew about the sped up clip but where’s the mirror?  Man she’s lame. Also acting like you designed a shoe when it’s just a color way is insanely cringe weird self entitlement shit.

She’s a culture vulture that somehow succeeded. Wasn’t she modeling before skateboarding? If so she was basically skate moss or but somehow got a pass. But at the end of the day she’s just a culture vulture.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #879 on: July 08, 2023, 10:51:16 AM »

it’s wildly racist to assume that just because someone is black they grew up poor, but who am i to cast moral ideas on the most holy shockpads

shockpadsandwristguards

« Reply #880 on: July 08, 2023, 11:08:36 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

it’s wildly racist to assume that just because someone is black they grew up poor, but who am i to cast moral ideas on the most holy shockpads

its not racist to assume black people are underprivileged in your society.
people from other countries can work as much as they want and cant buy the newest iPhone. so it their opinion on things worthless?
I could give a fuck about all of this if america wouldn't own every big social media platform, have the worlds biggest stars and have a huge influence on the youth because of it in all western countries.
It makes people depressed.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #881 on: July 08, 2023, 11:10:24 AM »
being likeable or being marketable (I don’t know the word in English)
In English, we say “je ne sais quoi”.

easymoneysniper

• Rep: 41
« Reply #882 on: July 08, 2023, 11:10:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is a display how fucked up modern discussions are. the most toxic way of pointing out double standards only to make one thing that is wrong right.

Why would we not complain about talentless musicians becoming rockstars? yes its equally stupid and questionable. I dont like it either. how does this make the argumentation less right?

"Andrew tate treats women badly that means every man is like Andrew tate and thats misogny thats why me as a woman I have to act like a female Andrew tate to make it fair" wow this thinking is so feminism. I will support her by doing that"
its a chain of stupidity were the first link is already not tolerable and the reasonable backlash ends up making people worse by responding or supporting something equally as bad

it totally makes sense.
"if a white man kills someone with a chain saw I dont hear you but if a black man kills someone with a chain saw you are all loud about it" like killing someone with a chain saw wouldn't be the problem in the first place.
"why do you complain about Beatrice when in music whack people make also money off of being talentless"

america loves this. critic a black female for something whack or materialistic and your society will turn it into a fight against racism and misogyny by supporting her and not trying to understand the critic in a slightest way because their fucked up morals are above treating everyone equally even if that means critic on people that look like you.

it happens also in music. ice spice rubs her pussy on stage and has the whackiest bars and as soon as someone points it out its misogyny and sexualizing her even though she does that intentionally all by herself. they will say its right because blue face also got rich off of rap.
but that doesnt make her a better rapper. and critic on Beatrice isnt about who she is. but her sponsorship is.
just like ice spices record deal is all about how she looks. but the critic isnt.
[close]

[close]

may be you are too slow to get this. not my problem. fuck racism and misogynists. there still should be room for critic.
Lauryn hill > Ice spice
dont let toxic culture lower the standards and not allow critic
this is the smartest thing you've ever said

shockpadsandwristguards

« Reply #883 on: July 08, 2023, 11:28:22 AM »

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 115
« Reply #884 on: July 08, 2023, 11:34:00 AM »

You’re on social media, looking at people with inflated egos who depend on the attention they receive through social media. This is not an accurate reflection of the whole population of a country with 330 million + people. That said, what you just described is present in America, but hardly unique to it.

ggrimmedd

• Rep: 23
« Reply #885 on: July 08, 2023, 11:46:04 AM »
Low-key her style 53 was the best shoes ive ever skated, the green ones are fire
:p

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
« Reply #886 on: July 08, 2023, 11:47:36 AM »
did you guys know that Sid Vicious couldn’t actually play bass and they just put him in the Pistols because he looked cool?

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #887 on: July 08, 2023, 12:26:13 PM »
did you guys know that Sid Vicious couldn’t actually play bass and they just put him in the Pistols because he looked cool?
He was also named after Johnny Rotten’s hamster

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2240
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #888 on: July 08, 2023, 01:11:24 PM »

Yeah but they already have a Sean Pablo.

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #889 on: July 08, 2023, 01:35:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
But this is not something new. Why do people are offended by Beatrice being pro? It happens in the music business, people with a huge talent for composing and playing instruments that never get a deal with a discography. On the other hand, people that can’t sing or know nothing about music theory but they are at the top of the lists. Even with YouTubers. People who are inept or lack in editing skills get more views or fame than people who know about cinematography and create masterpieces. If Beatrice was winning skate competitions only with her bag of tricks against some other top tier pro skaters I would understand the rage but she is doing her thing with her friends. In business, there is something more important than skills, call it being likeable or being marketable (I don’t know the word in English). This hater behavior is lame.
[close]

[close]

[close]

it totally makes sense.

Thats why  Milli and Vanilly got a boot from the industry and bands with only one hit go into ostracism. You can be success in a short time, but longevity is only for the bests.

And as Nas sings: "Sooner or later we'll all see who the prophet  is."
Miss you Rusty Berings

Yakusoku2

• Rep: 45
« Reply #890 on: July 08, 2023, 11:01:15 PM »

Really good example of proficiency != success and I say this wearing Sid Vicious tees as a kid.

Yakusoku2

• Rep: 45
« Reply #891 on: July 08, 2023, 11:15:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

People complain about that too, A LOT! It's the same situation but there is some kind of misunderstanding between being a talented skateboarder/musician/cinematographer and being a successful skateboarder/musician/cinematographer. It's not that simple or superficial. There are external factors like being in the right place and moment or know the right people, being marketable, finding a niche... That's the reason we have absolute rippers who spend their whole skate carriers on small brands or even not sponsored. On the other hand, we have OK skaters on top tier brands and making a lot of cash. It's happening everyday, not only with Beatrice. A lot of people are behaving as she was the first case ever.

Skateboarding is not a competition full of rules where you have a tricks check list in order to being pro. That happens only in competitions. I'm not going to tell you how you should understand skateboarding but you have to understand the context of her life and relationships. She has spent a lot of years with a team of skaters (FA), she has been seen in tons of pictures or Supreme/FA videos so she is a very well known skater. Is she the best of the team? Hell no, but then, only the best skater on FA or Vans should be pro. It doesn't make sense. They're a team and every one of them counts. They're FA.

shockpadsandwristguards

« Reply #892 on: July 08, 2023, 11:25:42 PM »
I totally understand that. it has always been that way. you have a group of friends that mostly become a team from a natural friendship and through that sell product. I doesnt really matter if you are the best skill wise its about having fun together and bringing that to the table.
ill let Beatrice breath a little because I dont want to be mean to someone who actually tries and I think she does and has fun doing it. her bitter ego comes from defending herself against a mob of guys who never got a chance in the business because they've never met the right people.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #893 on: July 09, 2023, 04:22:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Really good example of proficiency != success and I say this wearing Sid Vicious tees as a kid.

It’s more of a Leela/Blurnsball from Futurama situation for me

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #894 on: July 09, 2023, 04:33:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It’s more of a Leela/Blurnsball from Futurama situation for me

If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #895 on: July 09, 2023, 04:52:45 AM »
So does Breezeana or whatever they call her breathe a sigh of relief that no one’s talking about her, or worry that they’re coming for her next?
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Slikk

• Rep: -33
  • im proper
« Reply #896 on: July 09, 2023, 05:38:07 AM »
did you guys know that Beatrice couldn’t actually skate and Dill just put her on FA because she wasn’t white east coast dude with spider webs or guido hair

slikk slikk

shockpadsandwristguards

« Reply #897 on: July 09, 2023, 05:43:55 AM »
So does Breezeana or whatever they call her breathe a sigh of relief that no one’s talking about her, or worry that they’re coming for her next?

if you can switch flip like her, bs wallride and Kickflip an 8 you are a decent enough skater. she also has some sick combos in her part. I like her

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #898 on: July 09, 2023, 05:55:40 AM »
I find the thought of pro skater hard posting pop shuvit over deck hilarious

sle_epy

• Rep: -94
« Reply #899 on: July 09, 2023, 06:01:12 AM »
I totally understand that. it has always been that way. you have a group of friends that mostly become a team from a natural friendship and through that sell product. I doesnt really matter if you are the best skill wise its about having fun together and bringing that to the table.
ill let Beatrice breath a little because I dont want to be mean to someone who actually tries and I think she does and has fun doing it. her bitter ego comes from defending herself against a mob of guys who never got a chance in the business because they've never met the right people.

If you've ever read her comments section, the dick riding far outweighs the shit talking we engage in here. I think that's where it comes from honestly.
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy