Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 273747 times)

BRINK

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -934
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #270 on: August 27, 2022, 05:29:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Beatrice Domond is deservedly pro and the racist, sexist, jealous, out-of-touch, misogynistic, uninformed, crybaby Slap maggots hate her and Dill for it.
[close]

I guess you really believe you are doing the right thing here by posting this and defending her honor, but this isn't doing anyone any favors.
[close]

No. I’m just doing my thing here … and waiting for people like you to line up and try to insult me … in the process contradicting yourselves like no tomorrow and forgetting the entire purpose of the thread … you know … the usual.
[close]

I love how you were obviously (for slap posters) the informant for the last Gifted Hater video about the Olympics.
[close]

I was one of the people interviewed by him yea. Do you feel proud that you figured out something so obvious? Anyone doing a video like that should talk to the ex staff, no? I believe they call that “research” my friend. He did a good deal of work on his own too, which was impressive. Glad you love it and thanks for watching. Also please stay on topic … I’m clearly a genius but it literally took one post for someone (you) to go off track … it’s almost like I control you or something … fish in a barrel.
[close]

Whoa whoa whoa chill out man, that wasn't a dig at you at all

My sincere apologies … you can imagine why I might assume it is. DM me on IG or PM me here and I’ll send you a set of spits for the mistake. But they are 52mm classics. Might not be your jam. Formula 4.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #271 on: August 27, 2022, 05:30:29 PM »
I think it’s cool she’s pro cause standards have changed an FA has clearly never been about skill on a board see Sean Pablo vs KB and TJ but brink might be going overboard on the defense.

Her actual skill set compared to even other female pros like Rayssa and Samaria is clearly lacking .and if you really wanna go back look at Alexis 20 years ago holding her own in wonder horrible life. But again skateboarding is different now and this opens doors for more black female skaters and that’s pretty dope. She seems like a nice person who’s in it for the culture so fuck it.

Again tho brink you’re going a little too hard on the defense when pretty much everyone in the last 10 pages argument is she’s just not that good at skating and that’s really not some bigoted opinion it’s just factual based on the footage we have available.

But hey if her going pro gets more under represented groups in skating shine and acceptance isn’t that the point? How many interviews with young black skaters in 2000s mentioned that the Tony hawk games brought acceptance of skating to their community and kept them out of trouble? This could easily be that moment for this generation and we should really all be here for that.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

WayneKerr

• Rep: -2
« Reply #272 on: August 27, 2022, 05:31:21 PM »
Beatrice Domond is deservedly pro and the racist, sexist, jealous, out-of-touch, misogynistic, uninformed, crybaby Slap maggots hate her and Dill for it.

I reckon if it was filmed from just the feet/knees down, and no one said who it was, even more people would think that it’s wack.
Dork tricks ain't nothing new, people just get internet likes for them now instead of being called a faggot like when I was a kid

BRINK

« Reply #273 on: August 27, 2022, 05:31:43 PM »
I think it’s cool she’s pro cause standards have changed an FA has clearly never been about skill on a board see Sean Pablo vs KB and TJ but brink might be going overboard on the defense.

Her actual skill set compared to even other female pros like Rayssa and Samaria is clearly lacking .and if you really wanna go back look at Alexis 20 years ago holding her own in wonder horrible life. But again skateboarding is different now and this opens doors for more black female skaters and that’s pretty dope. She seems like a nice person who’s in it for the culture so fuck it.

Again tho brink you’re going a little too hard on the defense when pretty much everyone in the last 10 pages argument is she’s just not that good at skating and that’s really some bigoted opinion it’s just factual based on the footage we have available.

But hey if her going pro gets more under represented groups in skating shine and acceptance isn’t that the point? How many interviews with young black skaters in 2000s mentioned that the Tony hawk games brought acceptance of skating to their community and kept them out of trouble? This could easily be that moment for this generation and we should really all be here for that.

I’m just playing around. Watching these other dudes get their feathers all ruffled over my presence/take. Rad you and others here are backing her!

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #274 on: August 27, 2022, 05:36:04 PM »
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

BRINK

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #276 on: August 27, 2022, 05:39:38 PM »
Expand Quote

Again tho brink you’re going a little too hard on the defense when pretty much everyone in the last 10 pages argument is she’s just not that good at skating and that’s really some bigoted opinion it’s just factual based on the footage we have available.

[close]

I’m just playing around. Watching these other dudes get their feathers all ruffled over my presence/take. Rad you and others here are backing her!

I think most hate boils down to the fact that most of us suck and wish we got the hook up like these new kids did. What’s that meme going around too young for cheap housing and well paying jobs too old to get famous for nothing on tiktok. That’s slap right now haha.

BRINK

« Reply #277 on: August 27, 2022, 05:41:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I think most hate boils down to the fact that most of us suck and wish we got the hook up like these new kids did. What’s that meme going around too young for cheap housing and well paying jobs too old to get famous for nothing on tiktok. That’s slap right now haha.

The most honest thing anyone here has ever said about here. Respect. I mean dude I took what I could get back in NJ … Infamous FLOW, NSS FLOW and Gullwing FLOW and a shop sponsor. 😂😂😂 I wasn’t amazing but I represented best I could and I was stoked … that’s why I’d never hate on anyone for taking what they can get so long as they aren’t dickheads.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #278 on: August 27, 2022, 05:49:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

The most honest thing anyone here has ever said about here. Respect. I mean dude I took what I could get back in NJ … Infamous FLOW, NSS FLOW and Gullwing FLOW and a shop sponsor. 😂😂😂 I wasn’t amazing but I represented best I could and I was stoked!

Hey it worked out for you, growing up mid 2000s reading all the mags I was always kinda more stoked on the dudes who took the industry jobs and journalist parts anyway. You’re still a huge understated part of the culture but you get to see both sides and you’re still friends with everyone and still kinda rip. It’s cool seeing More of that getting shine these days like jake getting the NB shoe and actually having sick footage to go with it. We’re all a bunch of weirdos posting on a forum cause we love skateboarding at the end of the day.

BRINK

« Reply #279 on: August 27, 2022, 06:04:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

The most honest thing anyone here has ever said about here. Respect. I mean dude I took what I could get back in NJ … Infamous FLOW, NSS FLOW and Gullwing FLOW and a shop sponsor. 😂😂😂 I wasn’t amazing but I represented best I could and I was stoked!
[close]

Hey it worked out for you, growing up mid 2000s reading all the mags I was always kinda more stoked on the dudes who took the industry jobs and journalist parts anyway. You’re still a huge understated part of the culture but you get to see both sides and you’re still friends with everyone and still kinda rip. It’s cool seeing More of that getting shine these days like jake getting the NB shoe and actually having sick footage to go with it. We’re all a bunch of weirdos posting on a forum cause we love skateboarding at the end of the day.

Agreed. Now that I’m more unemployed than usual I’m hoping to take “With Robert Brink”in a more grassroots (aka zoom) direction than the original Ricci Tres episode was … and really pick up steam on my book so maybe there’s some shit coming you’ll dig. Appreciate the kind words … refreshing on here. 😘

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #280 on: August 27, 2022, 06:15:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Her stoke on skating in general and the injury zine was really sick... Makes a lot of sense for a legit company to sponsor a legit PERSON. Simply dope to work with her... It's a good thing.
[close]

She’s sick. Awesome person for sure.

Correct me if I’m wrong @BRINK …you thought highly of Mikey Alfred as well
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 07:24:27 PM by Atiba Applebum »

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #281 on: August 27, 2022, 06:17:52 PM »
Skill or otherwise, I’m here for the Beat love.
Stoked for the kid.

Stoked that @BRINK is back too.
I’m clearly a genius…
This guy is like the Taijin of the message bloards: spicy, sour and SALTY.
I live for this kind of seasoning; bring on the flavor.
Lemme just pop some corn first, though.  ::)

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #282 on: August 27, 2022, 06:24:27 PM »
Beatrice Domond half cab flips and kf manuals better than most of Slap and some of you hate her for it …

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chx0_tJtA5W/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
did you not see that heavily delayed & over overdramatized arm a full 3 seconds after landing a fifty fifty shove it on a flat ledge? or is it just me being racist/sexist/misogynistic??? just because you can’t do shit on a skateboard doesn’t mean everyone else can’t. or that people can’t have a choice in what they like or don’t, or especially what they think is worthy of a pro model. you have really gone downhill faster than the current sf skaters do in their footage since weekend buzz & whatever the fuck else you did. maybe you should’ve kept that job at the olympics instead of quitting and going on to be a dude that posts 20 times a day on slap to argue a bullshit point that nobody agrees with you on. if everyone on here is such a bitter, racist dickhead with no ground to stand on, why are you here posting over and over to try and persuade them and pointing out a rollover half cab flip as proof of your point? get the fuck outta here bud.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

BRINK

« Reply #283 on: August 27, 2022, 06:51:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Beatrice Domond half cab flips and kf manuals better than most of Slap and some of you hate her for it …

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chx0_tJtA5W/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
[close]
did you not see that heavily delayed & over overdramatized arm a full 3 seconds after landing a fifty fifty shove it on a flat ledge? or is it just me being racist/sexist/misogynistic??? just because you can’t do shit on a skateboard doesn’t mean everyone else can’t. or that people can’t have a choice in what they like or don’t, or especially what they think is worthy of a pro model. you have really gone downhill faster than the current sf skaters do in their footage since weekend buzz & whatever the fuck else you did. maybe you should’ve kept that job at the olympics instead of quitting and going on to be a dude that posts 20 times a day on slap to argue a bullshit point that nobody agrees with you on. if everyone on here is such a bitter, racist dickhead with no ground to stand on, why are you here posting over and over to try and persuade them and pointing out a rollover half cab flip as proof of your point? get the fuck outta here bud.

You’re so affected and I love it.

BRINK

« Reply #284 on: August 27, 2022, 06:52:36 PM »
Stoked for the kid.

Expand Quote
I’m clearly a genius…
[close]

Do you really think I was being serious?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me or be muzzled forevs 😂 You think you got me?

BRINK

« Reply #285 on: August 27, 2022, 07:01:03 PM »
Also can you guys stay on topic thanks.

Beatrice is dope!

Boog

• Rep: 190
« Reply #286 on: August 27, 2022, 07:03:00 PM »
 >:( ;D

Beatrice is dope!
She's dope. You're not.

BRINK

« Reply #287 on: August 27, 2022, 07:08:48 PM »
Expand Quote

Beatrice is dope!
[close]
She's dope. You're not.

Yes I am.

SmilingBoy

• Rep: 12
« Reply #288 on: August 27, 2022, 07:09:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Stoked for the kid.

Expand Quote
I’m clearly a genius…
[close]
[close]

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me or be muzzled forevs 😂 You think you got me?
tajin rocks

Boog

• Rep: 190
« Reply #289 on: August 27, 2022, 07:14:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Beatrice is dope!
[close]
She's dope. You're not.
[close]

Yes I am.
That's not what I've heard.

BRINK

« Reply #290 on: August 27, 2022, 08:16:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Beatrice is dope!
[close]
She's dope. You're not.
[close]

Yes I am.
[close]
That's not what I've heard.

Good. Glad they are talkin …

BRINK

« Reply #291 on: August 27, 2022, 08:21:14 PM »

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #292 on: August 27, 2022, 08:21:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Why Rob? Why does it have to be all that? People just don't like that she's no good. Not everyone loves the shallow influencer culture
[close]

I dunno … ask the people who are upset? Because it is absolutely true in some cases? You can’t really be that naïve and optimistic …

wow... you are fucked

doublesteveburger

« Reply #293 on: August 27, 2022, 08:23:36 PM »
congrats B, let’s see more footage and get KB out there with ya for the love of god

BRINK

« Reply #294 on: August 27, 2022, 08:28:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Why Rob? Why does it have to be all that? People just don't like that she's no good. Not everyone loves the shallow influencer culture
[close]

I dunno … ask the people who are upset? Because it is absolutely true in some cases? You can’t really be that naïve and optimistic …
[close]

wow... you are fucked

Ya … I'm soooo “fucked” for calling out the blatant sexism, racism, jealousy and misogyny that occurs here on slap … wow … so crazy.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #295 on: August 27, 2022, 08:35:22 PM »
Might fuck around and make the thread about the young Black woman turning pro all about how I'm the ultimate ally  8)

Anyways, congrats to Beatrice for turning pro. It would be nice to see her put together a full street part for it.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #296 on: August 27, 2022, 08:36:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

Ya … I'm soooo “fucked” for calling out the blatant sexism, racism and misogyny that occurs here on slap … wow … so crazy.

Cite good faith examples.   

Just because some think one skater doesn’t deserve to be pro and that they happen to be a Black and a female, does not mean we have issues with ALL black people or females - a point that has been made stated and clarified many times.   It’s spurious statements like that that make it difficult to engage with you.   

Also, again, didn’t you have positive things to say about Mikey Alfred?  I want you back on the record about this.     

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #297 on: August 27, 2022, 08:39:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Stoked for the kid.

Expand Quote
I’m clearly a genius…
[close]
[close]

Hahaha.
I would love to do that with you some day.
Not that that would change what an insufferable goof you are on here.
I entered this convo supporting Beatrice AND reveling in another appearance from you, and you still managed to twist it up.
Bless your little heart; don’t ever change.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

BRINK

« Reply #298 on: August 27, 2022, 08:40:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

Ya … I'm soooo “fucked” for calling out the blatant sexism, racism and misogyny that occurs here on slap … wow … so crazy.
[close]

Cite good faith examples.   

Just because some think one skater doesn’t deserve to be pro and that they happen to be a Black and a female, does not mean we have issues with ALL black people or females - a point that has been made stated and clarified many times.   It’s spurious statements like that that make it difficult to engage with you.   

Also, again, didn’t you have positive things to say about Mikey Alfred?  I want you back on the record about this.     

Oh let me just jump right on that because you want it …

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #299 on: August 27, 2022, 08:41:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow... you are fucked
[close]

well you're "fucked" in the way that you're doing it. you're not really contributing anything at all. i've lived in our society long enough to know that i'm surrounded by racism, sexism etc... You coming on Slap and pointing a finger at perceived bigotry (that I haven't really seen surrounding this topic) does what exactly?
I think it's fair for skaters to judge the merits of someone's skateboarding when they turn pro. Anyone deserves it, though. Anyone who a company wants to use to sell boards should have their name on one. You can still look at Beatrice's skating and pass judgement, though.
Honestly, you white-knighting it for beatrice here feels a bit extra. Maybe look in the mirror?